What's new

Indian man arrested for threatening to rape Virat Kohli's infant daughter

Your favorite topic on the forum is posting the same "research" article about penis sizes of Indians and you are talking about Indians being scummy ? Oh boy.
usually the ppl who are insecure of something , they try to humiliate others on the basis on that very "something". maybe when he sees an indian, he remembers how he lost someone special.

Why t90tankguy is banned?
Perhaps some respected moderator checked his IP address and found it related to numerous IP addresses ?
there may be many a**holes from india in this forum, but we are a 1.3b ppl too.
if i begin to judge the nature of the pakistani ppl by the form of ur post, then pakistanis wont be in good light either.
This thread is about an Indian wanting to rape a child and posting it on line. It’s disgraceful - yet you would rather defend India? The mind boggles thinking how the Indian mindset works like

So guys this pedophile rapist was once a PDF member. I remember that 2013 -2016 time was full of indian trolls on this forum. Their behavior was telling something is seriously wrong with them. They were not ordinary internet trolls ,they really meant what they said and their bigotry,hatred was not from this world. Judging by their behavior I once said in 2015 "most indian members on this forum are potential rapists" and I was banned by the moderators for "insulting a member/nationality" . Now see how right I was. But still I never imagined someone will stoop this low to threat to rape a 9 month old baby girl :sick:
The culprit is @GHALIB.
No he is not. He is too busy in his Ghar wapisi these days,he doesn't have a time to issue threats online.

Assuming that he registered under his real name, could the moderator perhaps reveal his forum handle in this thread? He forfeited his privacy the moment he made those inexplicably stupid tweets.

What nonsense people go mad when they lose a match , any way police did good job , send this criminal to jail. Today Australia defeated Pakistan convincingly and easily , I hope hype is gone now .

This thread is about an Indian wanting to rape a child and posting it on line. It’s disgraceful - yet you would rather defend India? The mind boggles thinking how the Indian mindset works like
why shouldnt I? or am i suppost to defend the rape threat.
comprehend the difference.
defending the country is not the mudda. if i would have defended that jerk, then u cud call me anything u want.

What nonsense people go mad when they lose a match , any way police did good job , send this criminal to jail. Today Australia defeated Pakistan convincingly and easily , I hope hype is gone now .
Listen indian - yet again rather than talk about one of your fellow brethren saying horrendous statements you feel an urge to have a jab about yesterday’s game. Cricket is in sequential when threats are made like this in India. Can’t you just comment on the topic instead of attempting a back handed compliment? A leopard can’t change its spots nor can a zebra change its stripes I guess

Back
Top Bottom