What's new

Virat Kohli Fan in Pakistan Arrested for Hoisting Indian Flag on Republic Day

Bit too harsh for a 22 year old, if he's sentenced for ten years behind the bars.

Abhi to fan bana hua hae , jail mein ja kar galiyaan de ga apne naseeb ko or sath mein kohli ko.

They can warn him to keep his emotions in check and set him free after the completion of their procedures. Law enforcement authorities these days too have many other serious affairs to tackle with.

Personally I do not have a problem with that. It's a free country and the laws should reflect that.

View attachment 289796
Hum karen to juram, aap karo to patriotism. :D
Thankyou PDF for showing me the history here. :p

Baizti sii nahi ho gae? :D
I thought you do understand the difference between 'arrested' and 'imprisonment for 10 years'?? I don't think so as that needs a minimum degree of educational qualifications! :P

Bit too harsh for a 22 year old, if he's sentenced for ten years behind the bars.

Abhi to fan bana hua hae , jail mein ja kar galiyaan de ga apne naseeb ko or sath mein kohli ko.

They can warn him to keep his emotions in check and set him free after the completion of their procedures. Law enforcement authorities these days too have many other serious affairs to tackle with.

Personally I do not have a problem with that. It's a free country and the laws should reflect that.

Laws are meant for the poor ppl only.

This guy is a poor uneducated tailor from what i read.

Had this been a rape or murder case

Then pehle FIR karo fir charge sheet fir sunny deol style me tareekh par tareekh.

:p:

It proves that no matter how good a RAW agent disguise himself, he is always caught when India wins matches...
Or may be he was just an over enthusiastic fan...
so 4-1 was a win ...............thats cute

No, Drill Sergeant is not allowed to touch cadets.
Really????
images (2).jpg

It's good they arrested him.

We proud Pakistanis come down hard on anyone who glorifies the land of Modi the butcher...wait a second...

Kashmiri freedom is much more bigger than entire indian stupid minds they are mixing things with no one have mixed

so 4-1 was a win ...............thats cute

Really????
View attachment 290148
See, the thing is here you will have to use the raw intelligence to understand this roohani feeling. since they lost first four matches to maintain social and secular fabrics of India, one win over excited their fans and they started doing things like these all over subcontinent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom