What's new

Violent clashes erupts in Indian Punjab, many feared dead, News and updates thread.

Sikh is law-abiding.
Is this case maybe some kind of false accusation by hindu government?
I have no idea of this case, just guess.
I doubt he is Sikh either because of his name, and somewhere I read his followers fought with some Sikhs also.

Fake news, this is shining India, this is 2012 supa powa. Can't have this, must be fake.

wrong , in Hinduism to be a godman , one has to be a rapist , rape is a spiritual act , glorified as rasa leela
Protest for rapist!
Dying for rapist!

BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj has come out in defence of Dera Sacha Sauda leader Ram Rahim. He said that he respects the court but the court has listened to the complainant and not millions of devotees who consider him god.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/...ra-sacha-sauda-panchkula-court/1/1034113.html

Last edited:
If their supports really believe it is a biased conviction with political purpose, they should have even a bigger riot across the country.

If they just blindly support a real rapist, then this riot just reaffirms what a rapist heaven it is.

Two Indian leaders, mother and son, were assassinated due to internal conflicts which resulting in hundreds if not thousands of death. This one won't go well. India is a fractious divisive entity which can never become something great.

Modi still does not want to withdraw Z security cover of this rapist Baba.

What a shameless PM India has got after many years. Indians are lucky to get one of a kind PM.

Long live Modi.

Back
Top Bottom