What's new

Violent clashes erupts in Indian Punjab, many feared dead, News and updates thread.

BJP/Modi = Vote hungry.

This rapist baba has a large following. Modi wants to get all their votes by being nice to this rapist.
This is India.
Thanks for clearing up, then BJP is terrible, kudos to the judge under the pressure convicted this rapist. Kudos to the national congress bring justice to the victims.

thanks for clearing up, this is terrible, kudos to the judge under the pressure convicting this rapist. Kudos the national congress to bring justice the victims.

If Modi is honest, he should withdraw rapist's security and pass it on to this valiant judge who needs it the most.
But this Indian PM himself is Machiavellian wont do this.

If Modi is honest, he should withdraw rapist's security and pass it on to this valiant judge who needs it the most.
But this Indian PM himself is Machiavellian wont do this.
then modi is a terrible man, a moral bankrupt person

then modi is a terrible man, a moral bankrupt person

Definitely.

This man is following Twitter abusive IDs being the PM of India, which no other PM of the world does.
Due to this, India has become a laughing stock of the world.

My white friend asked me, why is your Indian PM doing this?
I had no answer.

The book has been written on this abusive ID following by PM:

upload_2017-8-26_13-44-24.jpeg

And written by whom?
Ex-BJP lady who quit BJP IT Cell job in disgust, once she knew about it.

Shame on Indians not protesting this behavior of PM of India, on the contrary they praise him, despite such and many other drawbacks.

I have never posted any comments that dalit are white skin as the world know that can never happen

That is a stupid and ill-informed remark. Look up the Ezhavas.

I think I saw a pic of Krishna. Rahim Singh look like him

Perhaps, just a thought, you thought wrong.

sikhs are minorities i think they dont have right to even protest in countries like india....:undecided:
Kek, when Gurmeet Ram and his followers become Sikhs.
Sikhs and his followers always clash. Here is a video Sikhs protesting against him:

Sikhs are hard working and more tolerant than Hindus. Perhaps they need to be independent from Hindu controlled India
We are born to defend innocents Hindus & others sects from extremism, & will fight till end.
anyone can easily smell your wet dreams

Pakistan should immediately seal Wagah border until the situation comes under control we cant bare more refugees from destabilize neighbors in east and west.:disagree:

If their supports really believe it is a biased conviction with political purpose, they should have even a bigger riot across the country.

If they just blindly support a real rapist, then this riot just reaffirms what a rapist heaven it is.

How those people died? By live bullets? Had this happened in China, western media would have called the rioters "peaceful pro-democracy protesters" by now.

Back
Top Bottom