What's new

Vikramaditya aircraft carrier's handover DELAYED UNTIL FALL 2013

lol what else you can do? they are your master after all

Are you try to say that you're nothing without your colonial masters such as 1962? :rofl: ...poor little soul.

Yes, they are superiors and they are our masters. They had given us the North Eastern India before 1962. I accept that just like you accept Indians as your masters who gave you a religion at least.

Buddy, this forum was quite calm and neutral only one week ago.

That was before your Indian friend JayATL and his sock puppet accounts started spamming the forum with anti-China threads. :wave:

Go ahead, check JayATL's profile and click on "recently started threads". And those are only the ones that haven't been deleted.

If you guys want to give it, then learn to take it too.
Fair enough. I will do the same.

As a counter gesture, you go through all LAMAN12345, SinoSoldier etc posts.

Problem is at both ends, its up to seniors to report their own compatriots. I do that a lot.

Fair enough. I will do the same.

As a counter gesture, you go through all LAMAN12345, SinoSoldier etc posts.

Problem is at both ends, its up to seniors to report their own compatriots. I do that a lot.

I tried doing that when I joined this forum 2 years ago.

You'll learn, just as I did, that it is a waste of time. :azn:

Moderators here don't give a **** about anyone. And even if they did, it still wouldn't stop it.

Ceasefire from my side....Don't want to loose good friends over a thread or few posts which no one will care as they log out. :enjoy:

CD buddy, My apologies.

Ceasefire from my side....Don't want to loose good friends over a thread or few posts which no one will care as they log out. :enjoy:

CD buddy, My apologies.

Buddy I have gotten so used to the flaming here that I didn't even realize we were having an argument. :lol:

So no worries. :D

I tried doing that when I joined this forum 2 years ago.

You'll learn, just as I did, that it is a waste of time. :azn:

Moderators here don't give a **** about anyone. And even if they did, it still wouldn't stop it.

They gave a facility, the option to ignore. Use it. Would be good. I browse through such forums cause I love tech. But it feels disgusting reading all the unrelated crap. Why burn your grey cells for someone who is not worth giving attention to.

They gave a facility, the option to ignore. Use it. Would be good. I browse through such forums cause I love tech. But it feels disgusting reading all the unrelated crap. Why burn your grey cells for someone who is not worth giving attention to.
He knows it buddy. He just toys with Indians and those innocent don't get that CD is having a good laugh.

He holds PhD in Making Indians Go Mad. :D

And your country India which starves 5.6 million children to death EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Add up the years since India was created by Britain, and no one else in history comes close. :wave:

Dirty chini CCP zombie liar at it again :fie:

For 2011, entire Child mortality for India is 1.65 million, how can "India which starves 5.6 million children to death EVERY SINGLE YEAR." ?

UNICEF_2012_child_mortality_for_web_0904.

I know you have perverted urge to picture starving children due to trauma suffered by making accross Great Leap. Maybe you even touching yourself picturing so. Sorry to deprive you of your perverted pleasures. :angel:

If china can have malls and restaurents in its AC we will have rock concerts in our AC and the first band to perform will be AC-DC

The refurbishment of carrier already took time more then making two carriers, I don`t know what Russia is doing in this matter, some thing is really mess up & I think if any one`ll make a fair inquiry the blame will fit for both sides India & Russia..

LOL....

Looks like chines are more concerned about delays then Indians themselves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom