What's new

Vikramaditya aircraft carrier's handover DELAYED UNTIL FALL 2013

And your country India which starves 5.6 million children to death EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Add up the years since India was created by Britain, and no one else in history comes close. :wave:
India don't deliberately kill those children. Its bad distribution network and failure rather than pre-planned execution.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

But I am more surprised that Indians are pointing out 25 million killed, which will never be accepted and it will face the counter-argument of 5.6 poor children death.

Seriously, children death is something to be used in an argument. Ask any person who has child, he will slap anyone who uses child's death as an argument.

No doubt about it...as I said so many times, you Indians know how to comforte yourself :lol:.
Whining and bickering don't solve the problem. Actions does. So we are gradually improving living conditions. The task is huge. But we are relatively new considering other powers in the world. Also population is one of the reason for slow change.

India don't deliberately kill those children. Its bad distribution network and failure rather than pre-planned execution.

But I am more surprised that Indians are pointing out 25 million killed, which will never be accepted and it will face the counter-argument of 5.6 poor children death.

Seriously, children death is something to be used in an argument. Ask any person who has child, he will slap anyone who uses child's death as an argument.

In the Great Leap Forward, they died by starvation. It wasn't deliberate either, but rather gross incompetence.

So it's not apples and oranges, it is exactly the same thing. Except ours happened 50 years ago, while India is still doing it today.

Tell that to your fellow Indians. :lol: Who call us "dirty chinks" every other day, and make fun of people who were raped and killed during WW2.

You guys seriously have no place lecturing other people on being low, when your entire caste system ranks people on the worth of their humanity, even children who get burned alive for being low caste.

Keep the morale for yourself...you're not pre-planned to deliberately let children died but you keep the habit to let that 5.6 millions children died every years even in modern world with the excuse as bad distribution network...it's that part of your Indian culture?...LMAO

And your country India which starves 5.6 million children to death EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Add up the years since India was created by Britain, and no one else in history comes close. :wave:

and yours does 10.6 a year. Just that we don't hear it. You see a country ( china) that lied about SARS, Lied and said that only 1000 died when 100,000 died in the earthquake, a country that killed 30 million people ( starve them to death on purpose). It's citizens should not rest their laurels on stats provided by the free world. Nothing true about china stats comes out from China. It's one big propaganda machine.

The world's biggest liars of stats and trying to brag about stat comparison from free world countries :rofl: Chinese never met an internal stat they never fudged.

Chinese Dragon,

WE are actually thankful to the British for helping us invade China during the Opium Wars.

Keep the morale for yourself...you're not pre-planned to deliberately let children died but you keep the habit to let that 5.6 millions children died every years even in modern world with the excuse as bad distribution network...it's that part of your Indian culture?...LMAO
You won't understand. The politics involved. I havce seen tonnes of wheat rotting in open. SO yeah its distribution problem.

Its an administrative failure. A big one. We at least accept our mistakes and short comings buddy. I have never seen you guys to admit anything wrong about your country.

I speak for myself. Only few times few Chinese accepts their fault.

For argument you don't need 5.6 million children death.

Should I bring dead babies being roasted then grinded and made capsule in China. Its more gruesome. ?

South Korea customs officials find thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh | Mail Online

So buddy, don't derail the thread anymore. Come to our ACC or leave it.

You won't understand. The politics involved. I havce seen tonnes of wheat rotting in open. SO yeah its distribution problem.

Its an administrative failure. A big one. We at least accept our mistakes and short comings buddy. I have never seen you guys to admit anything wrong about your country.

I speak for myself. Only few times few Chinese accepts their fault.

For argument you don't need 5.6 million children death.

Should I bring dead babies being roasted then grinded and made capsule in China. Its more gruesome. ?

South Korea customs officials find thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh | Mail Online

So buddy, don't derail the thread anymore. Come to our ACC or leave it.

You guys are disgusting, first you bring people dying of starvation (in response to a neutral picture of the Chinese carrier), then when the exact same is done to you... you start crying about it. :lol:

I don't agree with using dead bodies in such a manner, but at least they are dead. In India, dalit children are cut open while they are still alive and burned to death for being low caste. Or they get their eyes cut out and then get burned alive, for the same crime of being low caste.

you complain about us, how about your folks? we're not the one who start to dig the dirty side of India...if you want to be respected...be fair.
Buddy if every single argument consist of Indian poverty, mal-nourishment, toilets $1.25 a day. every single time, how is it fair ?

Go to any thread. I change the thread, same thing written all over. Not one thread goes by without mentioning of these banned topics.

Is it fair that 90% Pakistanis, 90 % Chinese, and 99.9 % BDs use same words when they run out of arguments ?

I don't expect respect from those majority, I just expect that same old lines shouldn't be repeated. They are counter-productive and creates hostility.

Put yourself in my shoes and for one day try to debate on this forum being an Indian.

I just expect few Chinese members to be critical about India, do leg pulling like CD but don't expect what Laman12345 or people like him do.

Buddy if every single argument consist of Indian poverty, mal-nourishment, toilets $1.25 a day. every single time, how is it fair ?

Is it fair that 90% Pakistanis, 90 % Chinese, and 99.9 % BDs use same words when they run out of arguments ?

I don't expect respect from those majority, I just expect that same old lines shouldn't be repeated. They are counter-productive and creates hostility.

Put yourself in my shoes and for one day try to debate on this forum being an India.

I just expect few Chinese members to be critical about India, do leg pulling like CD but don't expect what Laman12345 or people like him do.

Buddy, this forum was quite calm and neutral only one week ago.

That was before your Indian friend JayATL and his sock puppet accounts started spamming the forum with anti-China threads. :wave:

Go ahead, check JayATL's profile and click on "recently started threads". And those are only the ones that haven't been deleted.

If you guys want to give it, then learn to take it too.

You guys are disgusting, first you bring people dying of starvation (in response to a neutral picture of the Chinese carrier), then when the exact same is done to you... you start crying about it. :lol:

I don't agree with using dead bodies in such a manner, but at least they are dead. In India, dalit children are cut open while they are still alive and burned to death for being low caste. Or they get their eyes cut out and then get burned alive, for the same crime of being low caste.

Don't blame me for others. I speak for my actions. The thread ws on ACC and what I see is India bashing.

Call me disgusting or whatever, I just mentioned one news, and you guys started calling names.

Sorry bro, not expected. Charge me with my fault. I didn't want to bring dirt.

Back
Top Bottom