What's new

Vikramaditya aircraft carrier's handover DELAYED UNTIL FALL 2013

I suppose the foreign flags and few Indian flags ranting on delays have never participated in any "Quality-First" projects. These project require the product to remain of topmost quality possible. One can sacrifice cost and time to get the highest cost and scope out of the project. Ask any highly placed project manager he will say the same. He would rather allow a module to slip the timeline if not on a critical path. Anyways this AC is not on critical path, we have an operational AC also we are not in dire need of another AC, we are not at war neither we are planning to go at war in near future.

Until and unless we get the product at its highest quality, we can agree to the prolonged schedules. As a PM I would prefer my late modules to be at the best when subjected to the harshest of loads than my on-time modules covering even the basic of necessity (Like an f-ing "A" on a so called "AC" ) !!!

kṣamā;3467605 said:
I suppose the foreign flags and few Indian flags ranting on delays have never participated in any "Quality-First" projects. These project require the product to remain of topmost quality possible. One can sacrifice cost and time to get the highest cost and scope out of the project. Ask any highly placed project manager he will say the same. He would rather allow a module to slip the timeline if not on a critical path. Anyways this AC is not on critical path, we have an operational AC also we are not in dire need of another AC, we are not at war neither we are planning to go at war in near future.

Until and unless we get the product at its highest quality, we can agree to the prolonged schedules. As a PM I would prefer my late modules to be at the best when subjected to the harshest of loads than my on-time modules covering even the basic of necessity (Like an f-ing "A" on a so called "AC" ) !!!

delay is delay, admit it. stop bullshxx

China aircraft carrier interior, wonderful!

b822a548d65e6882f5a174167feaafa7.jpg

Restaurant on board

7cd834231a2876920b729e76f3bf83b9.jpg

Reading room

b9ace5e830bf19e8e103c52c600b59e5.jpg

:china::china:

Very nice, Very nice.. But i don't see any aircraft onboard this Aircraft Carrier.

Very nice, Very nice.. But i don't see any aircraft onboard this Aircraft Carrier.

isn't is good news for you?are you hoping there are fighters onboard?let's cherish these days with no aircrafts,the rest of the time is running out.

isn't is good news for you?are you hoping there are fighters onboard?let's cherish these days with no aircrafts,the rest of the time is running out.

You're making out the second fighters are embarked on the ACC it is steaming straight to India and then it is game over for India!! Not only does the PLAN not have the assets right now to project power beyond the SCS, but why the eff are you calling for violence and conflict that will benifit neither nation?? Stupid,stupid,stupid!!!

+and anyway it is just a training ship right?

Lets see now. Chinese produce a shell of an AC that cant even land any aircraft on it. Going by that standard India could have had its AC 5 years ago. Oh look it's training ship going about in circles! and it has a restaurant ! proving it is a GIMMICK ......

Chinese carrier is a ‘city at sea’ sans aircraft
Chinese carrier is a ‘city at sea’ sans aircraft | Firstpost

WHO PUTS a supermarket on an AC? it's freaking gimmick :chilli:

Actually all USN aircraft carriers have a supermarket on board. You have to understand that China in the passed 20 years has build up one of the worlds largest electronics and ship building industries. Neither of the two may not necessarily be the worlds most advanced but both are very capable and potent. I see China's naval modernisation today as the mariage between its formidable ship building industry and its formidable electronics industry. The level of automation on board the ship has enabled China to cut up to perhabs as much as 500 of the Kuznetsov classes original crew. And that has allowed China to invest into facilities that can increase the comfort of the crew on board. Its also means that the provisions on board can last longer.

With the Vikramaditya the crew size has actually increased from 1600 on the original Admiral Gorskov to about 1960 on the Vikramaditya. This means that the conditions on board the ship is going to be cramped.

You're making out the second fighters are embarked on the ACC it is steaming straight to India and then it is game over for India!! Not only does the PLAN not have the assets right now to project power beyond the SCS, but why the eff are you calling for violence and conflict that will benifit neither nation?? Stupid,stupid,stupid!!!

+and anyway it is just a training ship right?
I do not want to evaluate your IQ.since you can find violence and conflict in my words,i'm sure your IQ is 250,very high!!!maybe a mirror of your heart,maybe a kind of instinct,do you have other things in your big brain except violence and conflict?

I do not want to evaluate your IQ.since you can find violence and conflict in my words,i'm sure your IQ is 250,very high!!!maybe a mirror of your heart,maybe a kind of instinct,do you have other things in your big brain except violence and conflict?

I'm sorry if I have misunderstood you but what else does "let's cherish these days with no aircrafts,the rest of the time is running out." imply if not a threat of violence??

no ,i am just as bad as other chinese members,even worse than others.
most of chinese members pointed out some flaw and gave advice(most well-intentioned) at the beginning they came to this forum ,and gained hostile.
so i'm on the way turning bad,finally i will be the worst.

Oh please ........

We are hearing all these BS about how chinese are innocent , we only give advice .....:blah::blah::blah:

Most of chinese are nothing just trolls .......

You turn bad , become worst ...nobody cares....

One advice : when you start trolling , please atleast use some sense to troll and not be like other chinese brain-dead zombies

Actually all USN aircraft carriers have a supermarket on board. You have to understand that China in the passed 20 years has build up one of the worlds largest electronics and ship building industries. Neither of the two may not necessarily be the worlds most advanced but both are very capable and potent. I see China's naval modernisation today as the mariage between its formidable ship building industry and its formidable electronics industry. The level of automation on board the ship has enabled China to cut up to perhabs as much as 500 of the Kuznetsov classes original crew. And that has allowed China to invest into facilities that can increase the comfort of the crew on board. Its also means that the provisions on board can last longer.

With the Vikramaditya the crew size has actually increased from 1600 on the original Admiral Gorskov to about 1960 on the Vikramaditya. This means that the conditions on board the ship is going to be cramped.

Only you guys will talk about some fictitious capabilities that the world has never seen. " Trust us, we are da bomb, but we will never show anyone anything and what we have as an export quality is shown to be low grade technology"

Worst yet - the only country that Forgot what the A ( aircraft) in AC stood for... How do you know that it is cramped? The build out for modern AC facilities are far better than the 50-60's design. You gave it the old " pull it out of our the arse" statement.

Maybe 2014 :cheesy::mod::mod:

possible

GOI may have decided to go for double bill of Vikramaditya and Agni 6 :P

OR

warnings in the summer provided great amount of behavioural data; GOI may want even more high quality data this time.

ON TOPIC> hope Vikadi gets inducted on time

Back
Top Bottom