What's new

Vietnam's Su-27s mount first Spratly patrols from Phu Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol these incompetent hindis and cheerleading this funy news```i guess you need to express your stress after learning superior China has launched SZ-9, and your sorry 'indeginous' engine has to put out the flame````
Ah! The captain of the Chinese Troll Brigade is here at last! I was missing his clownish humor! :haha:

I wish more of his ilk join in to make my day! He who laughs, lasts!
lol-042.gif

dude, let's just remember one simple fact:

Hanoi is less than 300km away from our border, when necessary we can wipe it out without using air force/navy. Period.

btw: the number of our 4th generation fighters are actually more than your number of missiles.

Isn't it the dream of thousands years of the Chinese? Wake up, boy! :lol:

Isn't it the dream of thousands years of the Chinese? Wake up, boy! :lol:

for thousands of years, your nation was/is poor, dirty. why?

I am more concerned by the fact that your males are trying to cross the border to work illegally in our country, your girls are trying to marry Chinese for a published price.

please fix your domestic problem, including your failed economy.

the vietnamese nationalism is understandable

when the nation is like a dump site, when the inflation is 15%, when the youths could see their future, they turn to use nationalism to comfort themselves.

dude, let's just remember one simple fact:

Hanoi is less than 300km away from our border, when necessary we can wipe it out without using air force/navy. Period.

btw: the number of our 4th generation fighters are actually more than your number of missiles.

I see a group of monkeys.
Hanoi is less than 300 km away is even worst for you chinamen; it works against you more than us; meaning if a war breaks out, there will be no retreat for the Vietnamese Army. It gives our troops the incentives not to give up any inch of land from the start. I'm even glad that our capital is 150 km away from your border instead of 1500 km or 3000 km away deep in the South:smokin:

I am more concerned by the fact that your males are trying to cross the border to work illegally in our country, your girls are trying to marry Chinese for a published price.

when the nation is like a dump site, when the inflation is 15%, when the youths could see their future, they turn to use nationalism to comfort themselves.
Worry about your youth selling kidney for iphone first before talking about our economy (in which trade deficit has reduced to 1/10 of last year in the first 5 months)

VN patrols the Spratly Islands, from the 15th century to today, not related to China. You should not jump up like so. :lol:

CCP don't tell you this: :lol:

VietNamNet - Foreign laborers flood Vietnam | Foreign laborers flood Vietnam
www.info.vn/society/more/29699-illegal-chinese-workers-flood-northern-construction-plants-.html]Illegal
http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/pages/20110807121450.aspx
http://en.baomoi.com/Info/Vietnam-official-orders-expulsion-of-illegal-Chinese-workers/3/172897.epi

I think Vietnam should make a permanent air base out on the Spratly's. Distance from Phu Cat to Spratly is around 800 KM, doesn't leave a lot of range for interception.

Also does Vietnam have Air Refuellers?

I think Vietnam should make a permanent air base out on the Spratly's. Distance from Phu Cat to Spratly is around 800 KM, doesn't leave a lot of range for interception.

I think Vietnam don't have it up to now.

Vietnam has been done such patrol flights form a long time, Phu Cat may be the new one of Air Base of VNA joined to patrol activities.

img6311s.jpg

img6317fun.jpg

img6320fun.jpg

img6329fun.jpg

Yes, our main island in the archipelago, the Spratly Island - where there is an airport, just about 460 km from military airport Cam Ranh . That would be the two main airports to protect the Spratlys. Other airports such as Phu Cat is responsible for interception from northern of the islands...

good and bad news ,the good news is those antiques planes can be used as live target practice, the bad news is even when we shoot all of them down is it not something to be proud of:azn:

I think Vietnam don't have it up to now.

Vietnam has been done such patrol flights form a long time, Phu Cat may be the new one of Air Base of VNA joined to patrol activities.

Exactly, bro.
VPAF patrols the islands from airports as Cam Ranh, Phan Rang ...
This is the first time VPAF patrols the Islands from Phu Cat airport, from northern of the islands.

good and bad news ,the good news is those antiques planes can be used as live target practice, the bad news is even when we shoot all of them down is it not something to be proud of:azn:

If Vietnam is mad at China, Vietcong AF might attack the Taiwanese held island instead. This would be a major mistake for their AF as Taiwanese AF is build to counter PLAF, not to play turkey shots with Vietcong bugs.

If Vietnam is mad at China, Vietcong AF might attack the Taiwanese held island instead. This would be a major mistake for their AF as Taiwanese AF is build to counter PLAF, not to play turkey shots with Vietcong bugs.
what made you believe that your sorry Taiwane AF can match with our AF ?? do your pilots have any real experience like our ?? Don't forget our Mig-21 with super ACE pilots shot down B-52 that well protected by F-4, F-111.

We don't advocate using force to resolve disputes with Taiwan in Truong Sa islands. We will negotiate peacefully with Taipei to get back the island. We let Taiwanese AF focus to counter PLAF...

It's much more for training flights to our pilots could make familiar with circumstances, conditions and weather of Islands. Don't forget that in Vietnam war at beginning we used Mig 17, very old toys to facing with US airforce.:enjoy:

The same thing US will say to China when their 60% of warship will be in South China sea. along with Air force followed by Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom