What's new

Vietnamese Prime Minister chosen to be leadership icon in Asia

BTW, the behavior between Korean people and Japanese people are..."no Words to say".

Interesting, can you be more specific? I don't know so much differences between them, but I felt common Japanese more polite than those Koreans, for fck's sake. I attended Samsung WCG 2013 in Kunshan, there was a league of legends game between Japan and South Korea, when the live camera focused on Japanese players and Korean players, every Japanese smiled happily and waved their hands to Chinese audiences, but those South Koreans, very cold, didn't even bother to look at the camera. The fact is those Japanese knew they could't beat South Korean in the first place, they still be polite to everyone. That's the difference I know.

Can you read ? what i mention to you is, they had a highly advanced stuff and innovative idea to offer, and a lot of capital too. It is not like we are asking from them to outsource all they had in here.

First in your post, you are commenting if the American has nothing to offer to the rest of the world, because they are now lacking in manufacturing capability, in which i denying it for good because they are right now focusing themselves to manufacturing the most advanced and high tech stuff, not just some cheap electronics and textile products. And you asking, what the US can offer as bread and butter? I am answered, they can, in fact a lot of countries dependent of US from a lot of their products, ideas, capital, and so on, not to mention Hollywood stuff related. As a proper fact, Industrial manufacturing in US itself is still one of the largest in the world, they are still the largest producer of commercial Airplanes in which has been used around the world (including your national flight companies too using their products), they are still one of the largest producer of car and trucks in the world and in nominal value they are still in the top, US still hold the monopoly of Microprocessor markets for Desktop Computer and Laptop in the world market, and they had a lot of farms products to offer like corn, sugar, cotton, wheat and so on. Just because they are importing a lot of from you guys and got a lot of deficit because of that, you can't judge they had lost a lot of their manufacturing capability and has nothing to offer to the rest of the world.

TPP is played by the rules of US, and it is to accomodate Obama's policy to bring back the manufacturing jobs to USA.

They will ask you to buy more of iphones and American cars with lower tariff, while buying your natural resources with cheap price.

It is not that we beg them to buy more of our cheap stuffs, but it is they can't get rid of our products by themselves. Without China's affordable products, there will be hyperinflation in USA, since the wage of US cannot produce the affordable daily commodities anymore.

To cooperate with China is the win-win policy, China will help you to improve your basic infrastructure and industry.

It is the time to live with the reality instead with those fancy Hollywood stories.

TPP is played by the rules of US, and it is to accomodate Obama's policy to bring back the manufacturing jobs to USA.

They will ask you to buy more of iphones and American cars with lower tariff, while buying your natural resources with cheap price.

It is not that we beg them to buy more of our cheap stuffs, but it is they can't get rid of our products by themselves. Without China's affordable products, there will be hyperinflation in USA, since the wage of US cannot produce the affordable daily commodities anymore.

To cooperate with China is the win-win policy, China will help you to improve your basic infrastructure and industry.

It is the time to live with the reality instead with those fancy Hollywood stories.
USA can produce their stuff in other countries like VN, Laos-Cambodia, but bcz China not only offer low wages but also accept destroying its helthy environment, so USA feel so happily to dump its dirtiest waste to China.

Seem like China govt. must reduce the GDP to save the environment this years , so I think US will shift their factories to other countries soon . Without China, US factory still earn well, only poor Chinese peasant loss more jobs. Of course if they move to VN, they must follow our rules of healthy environment :pop:

USA can produce their stuff in other countries like VN, Laos-Cambodia, but bcz China not only offer low wages but also accept destroying its helthy environment, so USA feel so happily to dump its dirtiest waste to China.

Seem like China govt. must reduce the GDP to save the environment this years , so I think US will shift their factories to other country soon . Without China, US factory still earn well, only poor Chinese peasant loss more jobs. Of course if they move to VN, they must follow our rules of healthy environment :pop:

They would already do that if they could.

However, even Walmart is not moving out of China. And China has the factories and resources to handle those jobs, while the poor little Vietnam cannot.

I am just commenting your post about the American has lost their manufacturing capability and has nothing to offer to the world, in fact that's not true. America as the world economic power house and one of the first country beside UK to experience Industrial Revolution has a lot to offer to the world, not to mention their abundant Natural Resources and farms products. I am just stressing about this point, no less no more. Don't bringing about some country must dependent to which, all of us dependent to each other, mean it will be in politics, economics or so on. It will be foolish to think if we can live just with our own.

And back to topic,

Vietnam indeed has a lot of progress they had achieved in the past several decades till now, since Doi Moi reform in medio 90's if i am not forgot about the exact year. And those achievement is not only their PM achievement, it was the Vietnam people achievement so they can standing in their current position right now. But from what i can see is, Vietnam yet still has a lot of homework to be solved, still a lot of chance and better future is waiting us if we can stand together and joining hand to hand regardless of the motives as long as we can reach some consensus to accommodate our respective nations needs .

Seem like China govt. must reduce the GDP to save the environment this years , so I think US will shift their factories to other country soon . Without China, US factory still earn well, only poor Chinese peasant loss more jobs. Of course if they move to VN, they must follow our rules of healthy environment :pop:

Toxic waste continues to flood into Viet Nam - Environment - VietNam News

English - VietNamNet News

Yen Bai residents engulfed by waste dump stench - Environment - VietNam News

http://www.proceedings-stfandicard-...mpacts-at-Chinh-Bac-Waste-Dump-in-Vietnam.pdf

Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily |
Vietnam military pesticide firm fined for dumping toxic waste

Since the company opened its plant in 1999 the environment around it has become severely polluted, with pesticides leaking into the soil and water, they said.

In the last 15 years the number of people dying of cancer and other diseases has increased.

Women have been giving birth to babies with deformities and disabilities and others have become infertile.

Vietnam Fails to Control Import of Toxic Waste amid Rising Violations | VUFO - NGO Resource Centre Vietnam

Vietnam Fails to Control Import of Toxic Waste amid Rising Violations
Large quantities of toxic waste and raw materials for industrial production are illegally imported into Vietnam every year, and authorities admit they have been unable to handle the situation. Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Bui Cach Tuyen said the waste import has become a big problem and the existing monitoring and penalty regime has not been able to curb this. The volume of illegally-imported waste found and the number of violations are insignificant and make it harder to treat solid wastes, he highlighted. Nguyen Tien Luc, deputy head of the Environmental Crime Prevention and Fighting Police Department, said the government has decided to disallow the temporary imports of certain types of goods for re-export. But lax oversight means many transport companies continue to carry goods that have been temporarily banned or restricted, including used household equipment, secondhand rubber tires, and frozen chicken legs and wings, he said. Experts said regulations do not clearly distinguish between scrap used as raw materials in manufacturing and waste. Thus, many companies take advantage of this to import large quantities of toxic waste. In recent years, official agencies have found more than 200 cases of import of toxic and industrial wastes. They have demanded them to re-export or destroy 325 tons of wastes, 3,150 tons of plastic scrap, 10,000 tones of steel scrap, and 6,200 tons of used lead-acid batteries, according to the department. (Vietnam News Sept 3 p3)

20120829115813_1.jpg

p-enviro5.jpg

048.jpg

Last edited:
I am just commenting your post about the American has lost their manufacturing capability and has nothing to offer to the world, in fact that's not true. America as the world economic power house and one of the first country beside UK to experience Industrial Revolution has a lot to offer to the world, not to mention their abundant Natural Resources and farms products. I am just stressing about this point, no less no more. Don't bringing about some country must dependent to which, all of us dependent to each other, mean it will be in politics, economics or so on. It will be foolish to think if we can live just with our own.

And back to topic,

Vietnam indeed has a lot of progress they had achieved in the past several decades till now, since Doi Moi reform in medio 90's if i am not forgot about the exact year. And those achievement is not only their PM achievement, it was the Vietnam people achievement so they can standing in their current position right now. But from what i can see is, Vietnam yet still has a lot of homework to be solved, still a lot of chance and better future is waiting us if we can stand together and joining hand to hand regardless of the motives as long as we can reach some consensus to accommodate our respective nations needs .

I didn't say they completely lost it, but their manufacturing capability has dwindled a lot compared to the past.

If you don't believe it, you ask the regular Americans who are complaining about losing their jobs.

BTW, it is the time to go back to the topic about Vietnam.

They would already do that if they could.

However, even Walmart is not moving out of China. And China has the factories and resources to handle those jobs, while the poor little Vietnam cannot.
U have more than 1 billion people, u have some advantage in consuming product some of US company need u to consume their product, but thats is also ur weak point, too high in population will make China cant become a strong nation coz it has so many poor people to take care of.

And the world (including VN) will happy to enslave ur poor people for good :laugh:

And its changing, I've showed u in other thread already, u now can fishing in Nhieu Loc canal that was so polluted before.

Nhieu-Loc-2.gif

and after cleaning, u even can go fishing
images460639_4b.jpg

Cần xử lý mạnh tay
Pollution in Vietnam increasing severely | Page 3

U have more than 1 billion people, u have some advantage in consuming product some of US company need u to consume their product, but thats is also ur weak point, too high in population will make China cant become a strong nation coz it has so many poor people to take care of.

And the world (including VN) will happy to enslave ur poor people for good :laugh:

And its changing, I've showed u in other thread already

And Vietnam has more population than Iran packed into one of the narrowest strips of land in the world.

Vietnam has an even higher population density than China, with 672 people per square mile, China has 365 people per square mile.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0934666.html

And its changing, I've showed u in other thread already, u now can fishing in Nhieu Loc canal that was so polluted before.

Nhieu-Loc-2.gif

and after cleaning, u even can go fishing
images460639_4b.jpg

Cần xử lý mạnh tay
Pollution in Vietnam increasing severely | Page 3

Don't be a fool, China has 15 times of your population, but 30 times of your land area.

The burden of taking care our population couldn't be more than yours.

Don't be a fool, China has 15 times of your population, but 30 times of your land area.

We have fertile land when arable land in China is just abt 10 %, with 2 % is polluted severely.

And seem like we need high population for future possible war (military policy changed in last year, all male at the age of 18 must join the army instead of male at 18 who can not pass the University exam ). Maybe few million VNese will die in the war again, our pop will reduce soon

China has no solution to reduce it population burden :pop:

We have fertile land when arable land in China is just abt 10 %, with 2 % is polluted severely.

And seem like we need high population for future possible war (military policy changed in last year, all male at the age of 18 must join the army instead of male at 18 who can not pass the University exam ). Maybe few million VNese will die in the war again, our pop will reduce soon

China has no solution to reduce it population burden :pop:

China's arable land: 25.4%
Vietnam's arable land: 63%

0.254 * 9.6 million = 2.44 million km^2
0.63 * 0.33 million = 0.208 million km^2

List of countries of the World - Arable land (percentage of agricultural land)

And seem like we need high population for future possible war (military policy changed in last year, all male at the age of 18 must join the army instead of male at 18 who can not pass the University exam ). Maybe few million VNese will die in the war again, our pop will reduce soon :pop:

Fertility rate of ASEAN countries

The fertility rate in Vietnam is 1.83, lower than the replacement of 2.1

The World Factbook

This article is years old, since it came out the fertility rate dropped further. It talks about how the fertility rate of minorities in Vietnam is higher than ethnic Kinh Vietnamese.

http://www.popcouncil.org/pdfs/wp/pgy/018.pdf

HCMC couples urged to make more babies

Vietnam faces aging population problem | DTiNews - Dan Tri International, the news gateway of Vietnam

Vietnam's population is aging rapidly - News VietNamNet

Ageing population to stretch health services - Social Issues - VietNam News

Vietnam's ageing population to stretch health services - ANN

Vietnam’s population of over 88.5 mln is aging fast | Tuổi Trẻ news

UNFPA Viet Nam - The ageing population in Viet Nam: Current status, prognosis, and possible policy responses

Vietnam population ageing rapidly: conference

Vietnam to face aging population in 2010 | VOV Online Newspaper

I bet NiceGuy's brain is running out of normal functionality, even refurbishment can't save his small-sized brain.

Population means productivity, consumption power, and intelligence, everyone knows it. For example, China, with large younger population, will be on the predominating position when competing with Japan where each one of four people is old. Japan's population is negatively growing. I am afraid there even won't be enough people to enter the military force in the future.

This niceguy must be dropped off before graduation of high school, his comment is useless.

I bet NiceGuy's brain is running out of normal functionality, even refurbishment can't save his small-sized brain.

Population means productivity, consumption power, and intelligence, everyone knows it. For example, China, with large younger population, will be on the predominating position when competing with Japan where each one of four people is old. Japan's population is negatively growing. I am afraid there even won't be enough people to enter the military force in the future.

This niceguy must be dropped off before graduation of high school, his comment is useless.

He was just chest thumping in order to make his country looks tough, but in his mind, he is scared of China to death.

I remember how his alternative ID "Viva Viet" was bitching when China was trying to collide the warship with USA in the South China Sea.

He knows that if China will not hesitate to spark with USA, then it won't hesitate to whip Vietnam again.

Back
Top Bottom