What's new

Vietnamese Prime Minister chosen to be leadership icon in Asia

Yeah, no need to remind you, Saigon was one of the best city under French or USA. How about Ho Chi Minh city now? Yeah, she is Beautiful. Who build them? Who save the tradional Vietnam cultrue? Communist?
And I think u should read this fable to widen ur narrow mind

The Dog and the Wolf

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by.

"Ah, Cousin," said the Dog.
"I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."

And I think u should read this fable to widen ur narrow mind

The Dog and the Wolf

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by.

"Ah, Cousin," said the Dog.
"I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."
Ok, as you wish. If you want to enjoy the high price for house in Saigon now, it is your choice. How much time can you buy a house in Saigon with your wage? hehe, very good Life. ok.

Ok, give you an example. There are two travel groups in a same hotel, one group is Chinese and another is Japanese. When taking their keys, the Chinese people will go to counter or Tourist guide directly, No line! And than, they will RUSH into the elevator and go to rooms.

While for Japanese, the Tourist guide will take the keys, and call everyone's name one by one. They just stay there in line and wait for keys, and then, they will wait in line for elevator again. Maybe Chinese people have had dinner, but Japanese is still waiting for elevator. This is the difference.:-)
ok, thanks...but I don´t get who is ant, and who is wolf?

How do Japanese people see other Asia? I will tell you about their opinion about China, Korea, Vietnam and India. There are some people in Japan who are called "御宅族" Unfortunately, those people never want going to other places, so their opinion are very narrow, but most Japanese know what the World is.

For China, seems two countries' relation is very Cold, but nearly no Japanese really hate China, since there are too many merriage between China and Japan, especially in Shanghai city. For them, Shanghai has no difference between Tokyo, same Life, nearly same Word, same cultrue(Japanese love Chinese cultrue sooooooooo much) and same family. But this is the deadline, almost no Japanese Company will invest or move to the middle and west China.

For Korea, Korea is the country that Japanese people hate most. Why? Reason is very simple. Because the whole universe belongs to Korea, and I Think without considering political and history, Chinese people will also hate Korea, not Japan. BTW, the behavior between Korean people and Japanese people are..."no Words to say".

For Vietnam, Japanese normal people has nearly no impression on Vietnam, but for Japanese companies, they need the cheap Labour in Vietnam since Chinese Labour is not very cheap now. On political area? I dont know, this is Japanese government's thing and those normal people do have no knowledge with Vietnam but a communist country.

The last country India, If Japanese people can choose travel to China or India, they will absolute travel to China (Maybe first time will go to India). India is an uncivilized Place, come on, even drink water is very dangerous:(
interesting...I know the Japanese hate Koreans. the former Tokyo governor Ishihara called the Korea people as sangokujin (nigger). what do 御宅族 mean?

Ok, as you wish. If you want to enjoy the high price for house in Saigon now, it is your choice. How much time can you buy a house in Saigon with your wage? hehe, very good Life. ok.
VNese need to be patient , small but independent country like VN have many big problem like conflict in SCS(east sea), anti-VNese threat in Camb, 'Jasmine revolt' etc...to resolve first.

VN also have house price problem, but our Govt pledge that our GDP gdp per person in Red river delta will be 5.500 USD/ year , and with 5.500 per year, normal VNese will afford to buy house in HaNoi-HCM city. So let wait and see PM Dung can keep his promise in 2020 or not :pop:

ok, thanks...but I don´t get who is ant, and who is wolf?
VNese need to be patient , small but independent country like VN have many big problem like conflict in SCS(east sea), anti-VNese threat in Camb, 'Jasmine revolt' etc...to resolve first.

VN also have house price problem, but our Govt pledge that our GDP gdp per person in Red river delta will be 5.500 USD/ year , and with 5.500 per year, normal VNese will afford to buy house in HaNoi-HCM city. So let wait and see the Govt can keep their promise in 2020 or not :pop:
Jasmine revolution? ok, why neednt Japan worry about Jasmine revolution? If a government really give her people a good Life, her people will support the government no doubt. No need to worry such stupid Jasmine revolution unless the government do something to her people that need to be worried.

interesting...I know the Japanese hate Koreans. the former Tokyo governor Ishihara called the Korea people as sangokujin (nigger). what do 御宅族 mean?
御means "honour", 宅means "stay at home",族means"Group"

Meh~ $ is $. :p:
Have you read the comment of Mr Second about how Japanese think about China and Chinese?

the Japanese really love Chinese cultures, they like Shanghai and hate the rest. They love to marry Chinese men/women. They don´t have any problems at all with you, only with the Koreans. so be happy. only politics sucks. And pls don´t talk about war. I wish you both all the best. :-)

Life is wonderful.

Last edited:
hm...complicated, should that mean, those who stay at home are better than those who go abroad?
Yes, but not only go abroad, but these guys even will not "di che":(. What they want to do is stay with computer(even the girlfriend is online girlfriend or air doll), eat fast noodle everyday.

Japan neednt worry coz US need Japan to guard , bark and bite low IQ Chinese like u, so US wont harm its pet when the pet still have some use. Let me remind u that PM Yukio Hatoyama had to resign when trying to remove US base in Okinawa.

The dog can not bite back the boss or it will be punished by its boss, dude :pop:
Sorry, England, Germany, Canada, Austrilla... They are all dogs, yeah, no need to admire dog's Life, contiune your human's Life. thanks

Have you read the comment of Mr Second about how Japanese think about China and Chinese?

the Japanese really love Chinese cultures, they like Shanghai and hate the rest. The love to marry Chinese men/women. They don´t have any problems at all with you, only with the Koreans. so be happy. only politics sucks. And pls don´t talk about war. I wish you both all the best. :-)

Life is wonderful.
No, you missunderstand KirovAirship.

the Japanese really love Chinese cultures, they like Shanghai and hate the rest. The love to marry Chinese men/women. They don´t have any problems at all with you, only with the Koreans. so be happy. only politics sucks. And pls don´t talk about war. I wish you both all the best. :-)

Life is wonderful.
send 0.5RMB is an ironcal joke to those communist lover.

Last edited:
Sorry, England, Germany, Canada, Austrilla... They are all dogs, yeah, no need to admire dog's Life, contiune your human's Life. thanks
Now I know why China's island TW still under US's occupation .

China govt. is corrupted to the core, Chinese peasants only care abt their own lives , no one really care abt their country. After 60 years in peace, still a dirty-developing nation with TW lost to US , that why our PM got praise in Asia when he promise to pull VN out of the sh1t hole where VN and China r standing now :laugh:

Yes, but not only go abroad, but these guys even will not "di che":(. What they want to do is stay with computer(even the girlfriend is online girlfriend or air doll), eat fast noodle everyday.
computer guy
No, you missunderstand KirovAirship.
I misunderstand KirovAirship?

you seem to understand the Japanese. let me ask you a question.
Do you know why the Japanese are unwilling to say "Sorry" to China, to apologize what they did to China? A word can change the world, can improve the relation forever. Why does Japan refuse to say apology? actually that does not cost anything.

Does it root to their shogun culture? rather to commit suicide than say sorry, "I have done something wrong!"

Back
Top Bottom