What's new

Vietnamese language on the rise in Japan

Not to be mean or anything, but isn't the Vietnam language the most ugliest sounding language in the world?

You listen to this and decide whether this sounds anything like cantonese, Viet language is just horrible to the ears.

You listen to this and decide whether this sounds anything like cantonese, Viet language is just horrible to the ears.

I think Vietnamese men (from experience) purposely speak in ugly way to sound cool, like it's sort of ghetto accent or something. I'm sure affluent Vietnamese speaking their language are better sounding.

Same for Arabic.

I think Vietnamese men (from experience) purposely speak in ugly way to sound cool, like it's sort of ghetto accent or something. I'm sure affluent Vietnamese speaking their language are better sounding.

Same for Arabic.

Listen to how those women speak and you catch my point

Basically a tributary state of China
:enjoy: precisely

The sounds they produce in their speech is horrible to the ears
It's mainly coming from the throat at the same time make the sound as if you're talking to a baby with a higher pitched and you have Vietnamese.
I've been practicing Vietnamese by citing the famous poem written by HK Coast guard back in 1980s.

It's mainly coming from the throat at the same time make the sound as if you're talking to a baby with a higher pitched and you have Vietnamese.
I've been practicing Vietnamese by citing the famous poem written by HK Coast guard back in 1980s.
:rofl: man that cracks me up but now that you mention it yeah it does sound similar to what you described.

I don't know why people have to go and drag SE Asia, Korea and China into this and twist this whole post about competition/hate..etc.

It is good that countries in NE Asia are learning each other's language. Learning leads to understanding. it is good for everyone involved.

I give you a tip. when speaking in Vietnamese you should eat a boiled egg while imagine you are a French guy.

Same for Arabic.
Spoken Vietnamese sounds very weird. Even the Koreans make a joke out it. Vietnamese is like Korean on weed.

why are you guys arguing with a German? It's obvious Viet want to be a westerner. Can we get actual Vietnamese here to see their thoughts?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom