What's new

Vietnamese conquest of Muslim/Hindu Cham and their current situation

I always think that it is appropriate to interfere other countries' internal, historical problems; however, since there are many pots with full of "sense of justice" called the kettle black, the one who has been annoying by those "Justice warriors" for long has the right to fright back.

Fully agree, before condeming China, those "Justice Warriors" should take a look at their own history.

Personally, leaving aside any identity, I would support Vietnam liberating and uniting entire South East Asia under its rule. The people of South East Asia must have a common national identity if they want to advance and contribute to the progress of humanity.

They almost did.

This is idiotic, lot of ethnic groups were wiped out in the past and their nation/states over run by other groups. Its irrelevant today though, if every ethnic group starts demanding their own countries we would have thousands of countries in the world, its just not feasible.

Why the fck would Vietnam go after India? :cuckoo:

If Vietnam cannot go after India after it wiped out a Hindu nation such as Champa, than it will not be able to attack a even more powerful country like China.

If you feel so sad and can not bearable, so complain with your leader, join PLA and come here to help Champa and khmer ... :coffee:

@Wholegrain
little this and that tend to exist inside every country.
why the world drags India whenever a human right violation/Democratic violation occurs?:hitwall:

look at your own country hundreds of languages are getting endangered just coz they are switching to mandarin /simplified Chinese, along with that their culture is getting lost too.who knows if your govt is forcing ,genocided the ethnic minority behind the shadowed bamboo walls

List of endangered languages in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VIETNAM is India's very god friend,and will remain so. Accept the fact.

can't digest? eat a HAJMOLA. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If Vietnam cannot go after India after it wiped out a Hindu nation such as Champa, than it will not be able to attack a even more powerful country like China.

I will bring you to the truth: PRC kick out ROC to Taiwan, and We kick US and PRC out Vietnam ... any word!?

I will bring you to the truth: PRC kick out ROC to Taiwan, and We kick US and PRC out Vietnam ... any word!?

Kick PRC out of Vietnam, your compatriots is talking about invade and occupy China. I told him to first occupy India first. Now, I'm not saying would be easy or right for Vietnam to occupy India. For sure, it would be completely impossible for a country like Vietnam to occupy India. But the odds are better for Vietnam to conquer and occupy India than China.

Because you were too weak. :coffee:
because ur land is so dirty, barren , poor resources and extremely polluted with billion of hungry peasant quacking for food and resouces every day

We surely will keep heading to the west and south if needed, but never heading to the north to ur dirty and polluted lands , dude:pop:

because ur land is so dirty , poor resources and extremely polluted with billion of hungry peasant quacking for food and resouces every day

Well, we got a beggar who is laughing at how a middle class worker is poor. :pop:

Qinghai province is colored brown under Tibet in that map. I'd like to see the Dalai Lama try to take over Qinghai province if China withdrew. The Salar and Hui Muslims would whoop his butt like they did in 1932.

Sino-Tibetan War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no Manchu separatist movement, unless you count a Japanese run troll website. No Manchu in China wants to have independence.

As for Xinjiang, Hui Muslims defeated the separatists twice.

Kumul Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The second time the Hui halted the Soviet backed Uyghur separatist advance on Xinjiang.

Ili Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And no, this is a better idea.

indochina-map-1350.gif

How about making Champa a little bigger?

Czampa_Mapa.png

VietnamChampa1.gif

I feel really sad because you can only find those ridiculous-intangible-unrealistic-stupid pictures made by those keyboard warriors to suit your need of obscenity, in stead of looking for tangible inf., ref. and study hard like OP usually do.

Chinese can go back where your ancestors were in time of Zhou Dynasty.

Map_Zhou.jpg

They almost did.

It'd better to separate Laos-Camb from Great Viet coz it has no oil field in Laos-Camb, the oil price in Laos-Camb is always higher than VN . So, control Laos-Camb's army is enough to make sure our border is safe from the West.

Expand the navy to control Kra cannal in Thailand is better idea for us, thats why Thai former prime minister Mr Thaksin is under protection of VN in Cambodia :pop:
66405193.jpg

How does it matter how they look...

In our India itself ,,ppl from north look different to south ,,viveversa,,Vietnam toh is " foren country :P"
What makes a hindu,muslim,sikh is what they preach & practice,,isnt it ???

450px-Danses_Cham.jpg

Do they look Hindus to you?

Cham or whatever they are, they are definitely not Hindus. They might have been in the remote past but they are no longer Hindus.

Buddy, when it does not quack like a duck, walk like a duck, rest assured, it is not a duck.

How does it matter how they look...

In our India itself ,,ppl from north look different to south ,,viveversa,,Vietnam toh is " foren country :P"
What makes a hindu,muslim,sikh is what they preach & practice,,isnt it ???

If this people are Hindu in civilization, than would Champ be part of India according to the definition of how India define their country by civilization?

Back
Top Bottom