What's new

Vietnam visit: Anti-American exhibits abound, but people are friendly

Wrong...Communism turned the country into an economic hellhole. This is a consistent pattern wherever communism is imposed. Even China recognized this.

Yes because massacring the population, dropping more bombs than World War 2, and releasing deadly toxins has done nothing to destroy Vietnam's economy.

You are a sick and delusional person. You would defend America even if they nuked Vietnam wouldn't you? Do you truly hate your own race that much?

There will be a special place in hell reserved for you.:angry:

pagesfromaircraftlosses.jpg

dibu6jo.jpg

Take note....China

Don't worry. We know all about the USAF and their problems in Vietnam. Perhaps more than the government of Vietnam does.

Can't believe RVNAF failed to bring down a single VNPAF aircraft in A2A combat. South Korea & Taiwan did much better.

pagesfromaircraftlosses.jpg

dibu6jo.jpg

Take note....China

What the hell? Must you bring anti-Chinese propaganda into everything?

Should I remind you that China also supplied many of the SAMS systems and fighter jets (as well as jet pilot training) that helped Vietnam achieve many of those victories?

Can't believe RVNAF failed to bring down a single VPAF aircraft in A2A combat. South Korea & Taiwan did much better.

I agree with Taiwan (first ever kill with air to air missiles and numerous victories in the Taiwan Strait conflicts) but what did the South Korean Air Force do during the Korean War?

Should I remind you that China also supplied many of the SAMS systems and fighter jets (as well as jet pilot training) that helped Vietnam achieve many of those victories?

Most were taken down by AAA which China provided by the divisions to Vietnam.

I agree with Taiwan (first ever kill with air to air missiles and numerous victories in the Taiwan Strait conflicts) but what did the South Korean Air Force do during the Korean War?

Did they even have a air force? If they did it probably got decimated just like their army.

Most were taken down by AAA which China provided by the divisions to Vietnam.

I know. As a matter of fact I saw a documentary in which one of the soldiers went back to Vietnam to visit the graves of his fellow soldiers.

I just hate how China is getting flak from the Over-Seas Vietnamese for helping out the North Vietnamese but also flak from the Vietnamese who think that we didn't help.

Give it a rest, Vietnamese' scores against the ỤSAF were mainly by the SA-2, Mig21, and Mig17, not whatever Chinese weapons that you brag about.

Seems to confirm that US-Vietnamese relations are better than they've been in decades.

That bloody and painful chapter is past, it should not get in the way of reconciliation and mutual benefit..

Seems to confirm that US-Vietnamese relations are better than they've been in decades.

That bloody and painful chapter is past, it should not get in the way of reconciliation and mutual benefit..
I think the U.S and Vietnam relationship is much better when the Democrat is in the White House.

I think the U.S and Vietnam relationship is much better when the Democrat is in the White House.

don't get delusional! millions and millions of Vietnamese have been affected genetically by US and they won't be cured. if you are a real Vietnamese then have some anger looking at the poor mothers who still give birth to deformed children. your own people, your own mothers and sisters. only monsters and cannibals can do such horrible things to any people.

YouTube - Agent Orange victims left uncompensated

YouTube - Agent of deformity

how can you expect better relationships with such monsters?

Give it a rest, Vietnamese' scores against the ỤSAF were mainly by the SA-2, Mig21, and Mig17, not whatever Chinese weapons that you brag about.

Suit yourself. The fact is without China's direct help Vietnam would be "democratized" the way Iraq was. We donated 90,000 assault rifles, sold the rest, produced ammunition, sold thousands of tons of food when we ourselves lacked food, had 150,000 soldiers and engineers serve in Vietnam, helped manage your air defense and most of all, all Soviet supplies reached Vietnam through Chinese railroads.

But don't worry, the inevitable collapse of your economy would come soon. China welcomes you to escape when it happens and work as illegal immigrants. 1 day of working in China would probably let you feed your family for a month.

At least ROKAF tried to put up some A2A resistance, whereas RVNAF's lack of A2A loss rivalled its lack of A2A kills.
Which is strange, given the stellar performance of RVNA ground units at tactical level.

Back
Top Bottom