What's new

Vietnam to Get Sub Fleet in 6 Years: State Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheh, so just sit and hope US or terrorist won't bomb your tiny nation , but we won't be in US's side any more if US doesn't help us to unify ASEAN , and US will lose the game :pop:

Haha I don't have to hope we know they won't LOL, and again Vietnam does not have the power to unify ASEAN, 20 Billion doesn't even unify anything LOL

we have No conflict with Indonesia , so I won't say anything to ruin our relationship. If you so worry about our Kilos in Malacca, so pls ask China rear admiral for the answer, dude :pop:
So the answer above is a NO LOL which means you cannot do anything in Malacca straits, the fact that you keep referring the China's general's words means that you are his servant. Why else would you place so much trust in his words LOL

Heheh, Singapore's future is in US's hand , if US want you die, then you won't live any more, you're just a pawn in US's hand :pop:

Actually our future lies with Malaysia and Indonesia, if the US wanted to attack any country including Vietnam a simple Nuke would sort you out lol. Any attack on us would immediately impact Indonesia and Malaysia both in stability and economy. I would have thought even a simple brain like yours would figure it out. Dude.. LOL

Xi Jinping's visit to Vietnam is indeed a good news for Sino-Vietnam relationship, he'll likely be the next president of the PRC. Childish, unreasonable, super-nationalist folks like you are just trying to spoil everything.
Do you think Chinese and Vietnamese top leaders are as dumb as you.
Poor keyboard warriors.

Actually our future lies with Malaysia and Indonesia, if the US wanted to attack any country including Vietnam a simple Nuke would sort you out lol.
Kid who tries to nuke everybody else at night with their keyboard, then wakes up in the morning and takes his backpack to school.

Star√ation;2415647 said:
Kid who tries to nuke everybody else at night with their keyboard, then wakes up in the morning and takes his backpack to school.

Anonymous is a working man, but if you are referring to Viva Vet who strokes his nukes to sleep, then we will not be one bit surprised. He is probably on his bicycle to school already :lol:

Star√ation;2415647 said:

Lol I know, but he keeps me entertained while I wait between emails :D Are you an Australian Vietnamese?

Just to clarify I'm actually a working professional, I just dib with Viva Viet because he's so full of crap I find it amusing.

Anonymous is a working man, but if you are referring to Viva Vet who strokes his nukes to sleep, then we will not be one bit surprised. He is probably on his bicycle to school already :lol:
If it is so, I would like to apologize Anonymous user. I'm just very sensitive when it's about "nuke". Till now, Vietnam's got only one nuclear reactor and it's hosted in my hometown. I still remember all the days we lived in fear and on full alert when there was just some minor incident with the reactor.

Haha I don't have to hope we know they won't LOL, and again Vietnam does not have the power to unify ASEAN, 20 Billion doesn't even unify anything LOL
Heheh, so let US decide whether accepting VN's demand or not .

if US wanna continue palying game with China in ASEAN so she has to fullfil our wish, if she wanna commit suicide,Oki, that's her choice .Who cares :pop:

Lol I know, but he keeps me entertained while I wait between emails :D Are you an Australian Vietnamese?

Just to clarify I'm actually a working professional, I just dib with Viva Viet because he's so full of crap I find it amusing.

I'm an oversea Vietnamese engineering student, not an Australian.
I found him quite childish and immature too. But I think in a public place like this, if you keep going around getting fun like that, it could easily fuel nationalism, racist, and hatred...

Star√ation;2415665 said:
If it is so, I would like to apologize Anonymous user. I'm just very sensitive when it's about "nuke". Till now, Vietnam's got only one nuclear reactor and it's hosted in my hometown. I still remember all the days we lived in fear and on full alert when there was just some minor incident with the reactor.

Sorry mate, I apologize for that. I get a little carried away with Viva Viet. On the record I don't have many Vietnamese but its a great country with friendly people. Of course occasionally there are some Viva Viets running around the forum which I like to stir up. Not meaning to offend anyone else of course. Have a good one

Heheh, so let US decide whether accepting VN's demand or not .

if US wanna continue palying game with China in ASEAN so she has to fullfil our wish, if she wanna commit suicide,Oki, that's her choice .Who cares :pop:

:lol: why? does Vietnam hold the most U.S. debt? If Vietnam was that influential, they wouldn't have bombed you to begin with, let alone enforced sanctions on you. Don't get too cocky with America, as your favorite lender Japan is a very good friend of theirs :P

Star√ation;2415674 said:
I'm an oversea Vietnamese engineering student, not an Australian.
I found him quite childish and immature too. But I think in a public place like this, if you keep going around getting fun like that, it could easily fuel nationalism, racist, and hatred...

Happy to make your acquaintance, I've been wanted to hear some opinions from Vietnam on a logical plane. Got to a luncheon to dash too but hope to see you around the forum mate.

:lol: why? does Vietnam hold the most U.S. debt? If Vietnam was that influential, they wouldn't have bombed you to begin with, let alone enforced sanctions on you. Don't get too cocky with America, as your favorite lender Japan is a very good friend of theirs :P
Japan doesn't have the right to enrich Uranium like VN :pop:

Haizzz:" US , we need your super-computer to have nuclear test, where are you US ?? " :shout:

Japan doesn't have the right to enrich Uranium like VN :pop:

Haizzz:" US , we need your super-computer to have nuclear test, where are you US ?? " :shout:

That is because they supported the Nazis and ultimately lost the war. As a loser of the second world war, they will not be given the rights to arm themselves with nukes.

Since they are now a client state of America, who also happens to be your favourite lender, I think it is obvious who has who's hands on who's balls. A poor country dependent on loans cannot afford the latest American technology, nor would they want to give it to you to begin with :lol:

I've said it earlier and I will say it again. Vietnam is merely a chess piece that is played by all three powers: America, China and Russia. You cannot survive without the support or backing from anyone of them :lol:

That is because they supported the Nazis and ultimately lost the war. As a loser of the second world war, they will not be given the rights to arm themselves with nukes.

Since they are now a client state of America, who also happens to be your favourite lender, I think it is obvious who has who's hands on who's balls. A poor country dependent on loans cannot afford the latest American technology, nor would they want to give it to you to begin with :lol:

I've said it earlier and I will say it again. Vietnam is merely a chess piece that is played by all three powers: America, China and Russia. You cannot survive without the support or backing from anyone of them :lol:
Yeah, we're so poor, so we have to ram more China ship in order to get more Money. Mr.Xi Jinping , we need more and more....and more money now:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom