What's new

Vietnam Tech Firm Takes On Apple & Samsung With One Of The World's Best Phone

Third world countries don't get the fortune of carrying a Gucci bag, my friend.

In Manila, Philippines,
Gucci-Shangri-La-East-Wing-Flagship-Store-3.jpg

In Hanoi, Viet Nam,
guccihanoi5.jpg

You'd be surprised how man rich people there are in these "third world countries", my friend.

Our complementarity extends beyond phones, buddy. Dongfeng uses Nissan engines. Chery uses Mitsubishi engines et cetera. Not everyone in Japan even know this. So people saying how Chinese car brands will affect Japanese auto industry is not realizing or appreciating this component relationship we have. In fact, the more Chery succeeds, the more Dongfeng succeeds, the more Japanese auto industries also succeed.

And from the look of how Chinese auto brands are tapping into the Chinese home market...means good news for Japan. ;)

chart120.png

2012121215834.jpg

Yes Japan still dominates many core tech areas, where Chinese companies source them from Japan. Many people don't know about this simply because Japanese tend to boast less. Talk less but do more. It's something i admire about Japan .

I would agree that the Chinese brand will increase demand for Japanese components.
Most high quality Chinese cars have a lot of Japanese components..
I would thank you again..

I've actually sat in a Dongfeng SUV when I was in Guangzhou this past December. Very impressive ride. So I'm not too concerned on Chinese auto engines and their 'smooth' ride. Its like driving a Nissan Pathfinder, or a Mitsubishi Pajero. Very smooth ride, and i hope they do even better in sales this year. :)

In Manila, Philippines,
Gucci-Shangri-La-East-Wing-Flagship-Store-3.jpg

In Hanoi, Viet Nam,
guccihanoi5.jpg

You'd be surprised how man rich people there are in these "third world countries", my friend.
Average people in those countries don'y carry a Gucci bag and if they do, it is most likely counterfeiting product. youseem to be out of touch with reality. typical rich kid syndrome. LOL

Like I said, the only one copying are those not well known brand, the little guy who is trying to make a quick profit, counterfeiting stuff which occur in EVERY corner of developing countries. It is not unique to China. However this company seem to be a big time player in Vietnam and what they did is wrong!

Wow. ...you really believe what you are saying or are you being sarcastic ? so you mean no Chinese big brand has ever copy a Japanese, western products? :rofl:

I would say Chinese brands have passed the age of copycat..
Now they develop their own cars with their own tech.
Though still many components need to be imported, their quality is no issue..

I've actually sat in a Dongfeng SUV when I was in Guangzhou this past December. Very impressive ride. So I'm not too concerned on Chinese auto engines and their 'smooth' ride. Its like driving a Nissan Pathfinder, or a Mitsubishi Pajero. Very smooth ride, and i hope they do even better in sales this year. :)

Yes Japan still dominates many core tech areas, where Chinese companies source them from Japan. Many people don't know about this simply because Japanese tend to boast less. Talk less but do more. It's something i admire about Japan .

You see, early on we realized the market potential and ingenuity of the Chinese. Whereas the Koreans would prefer to compete with them directly, we Japanese preferred to tap into the Chinese energy. If you read into the philosophy of Aikido, the premise is that its best to redirect the opponent's Ki (energy), and use the opponent's Ki to one's own benefit. That is what we did in regards to components. Realizing that that is how we can best tap into Chinese massive market at the same time maintain our vast manufacturing in China. The Koreans are devoid of this philosophy of Aikido, even in their martial arts -- Soo Bak Do and Tae Kwon Do -- it is about force projection. Not redirection of Ki.

This is the reason why Korean brands, ultimately, will fail against the Chinese. They are experiencing a positive feedback effect. The more they compete, the more they will eventually loose to the competition since quite frankly the Chinese phone brands are using superior Japanese technology within it. That's why Chinese phones are so good, lol. Inside them is Japanese core tech.

And the Koreans can only compete so much.

Its all about strategy, Mike.

Wow. ...you really believe what you are saying or are you being sarcastic ? so you mean no Chinese big brand has ever copy a Japanese, western products? :rofl:
Yes. Read again, outright copying and products follow good design form are two different thing.

Its a give and take relationship, the more Chinese giant phone brands like Huawei and Xiaomi succeed, the more Japan succeeds, due to special relationship we have. The more you make money, the more we make money. So on that note, Japan is in favor of Chinese phone brand success. ;)

lol
Huawei are starting their own component like replacing Qualcomm processor. Sooner, more component will be replaced. This r/s will not last long.

Huawei are starting their own component like replacing Qualcomm processor. Sooner, more component will be replaced. This r/s will not last long.

Are you so sure about that?

LOL!

Huawei Technologies expects to procure 30% more components in Japan this year, in part reflecting its goal of boosting global shipments of smartphones by 33% to 100 million units in 2015.

The Chinese maker of telecommunications equipment spent 208.8 billion yen ($1.7 billion) in Japan in 2014 on parts such as phone screens and optical components.

This year it plans to spend even more. Speaking at a Tokyo press conference Thursday, Jeff Wang, the head of Huawei's Japanese unit, said procurement in Japan would rise by double digits in 2015.

Boosting smartphone shipments: Huawei to step up component buying in Japan - Nikkei Asian Review

You see, early on we realized the market potential and ingenuity of the Chinese. Whereas the Koreans would prefer to compete with them directly, we Japanese preferred to tap into the Chinese energy. If you read into the philosophy of Aikido, the premise is that its best to redirect the opponent's Ki (energy), and use the opponent's Ki to one's own benefit. That is what we did in regards to components. Realizing that that is how we can best tap into Chinese massive market at the same time maintain our vast manufacturing in China. The Koreans are devoid of this philosophy of Aikido, even in their martial arts -- Soo Bak Do and Tae Kwon Do -- it is about force projection. Not redirection of Ki.

This is the reason why Korean brands, ultimately, will fail against the Chinese. They are experiencing a positive feedback effect. The more they compete, the more they will eventually loose to the competition since quite frankly the Chinese phone brands are using superior Japanese technology within it. That's why Chinese phones are so good, lol. Inside them is Japanese core tech.

And the Koreans can only compete so much.

Its all about strategy, Mike.
You are so full of it talking bad behind the Korean back. Non of the core technologies in Smartphone are from Japan except Camera lens but that is hardly a deal breaker. Korean supply glass, ram so I wouldn't call them stupid not integrating with our manufacturing supply chain. Although in the future, we probably take over all the strength of South Korean supplies. Core technologies of smartphone derive mainly from OS, chip, memory, physical case, and type of built material. We got the OS and chip from US but Huawei can soon supply them, memory from Korea, and built material from ourselves. The only thing we import from Japan is Camera lens but like I said, that is hardly important as people don't necessarily need a superior camera in a phone. We have real camera for that. It is also important to know we control design and the technologies to integrate those import components as well. In the age of globalization, no single product produce domestically. It has parts import all over the world.

This is a nice change of pace to the usual arguing in circles about whose going to nuke who :lol: We all love our tech, regardless of brand :yahoo:
exactly, the said guy nukes everyone who is not on his side. very boring.

You are so full of it talking bad behind the Korean back. Non of the core technologies in Smartphone are from Japan except Camera lens but that is hardly a deal breaker. Korean supply glass, ram so I wouldn't call them stupid not integrating with our manufacturing supply chain. Although in the future, we probably take over all the strength of South Korean supplies. Core technologies of smartphone derive mainly from OS, chip, memory, physical case, and type of built material. We got the OS and chip from US but Huawei can soon supply them, memory from Korea, and built material from ourselves. The only thing we import from Japan is Camera lens but like I said, that is hardly important as people don't necessarily need a superior camera in a phone. We have real camera for that. It is also important to know we control design and the technologies to integrate those import components as well. In the age of globalization, no single product produce domestically. It has parts import all over the world.

According to the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association, the country's electronic component makers shipped 320.8 billion yen worth of parts around the world in July, exceeding the year-earlier level for the 17th month in a row. Strong sales of Japanese electronic parts and the weaker yen contributed to this growth.

Japanese parts makers riding China's huge smartphone wave- Nikkei Asian Review

Typical vietnamese respond by accusing Chinese of looking down on vietnamese first. You reap what u sow. Our response is to previous vietnamese ignorant and arrogant attitude towards the Chinese.
Now China is world 2nd largest economy power and vietnam is don't know which position. :lol:
who starts with? why not check posts of your chinese comrades including yours? full of bul...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom