What's new

Vietnam Tech Firm Takes On Apple & Samsung With One Of The World's Best Phone

Uh oh, expect Google and Apple to sue their *** though. This phone is a hybrid copy of Nexus front design and Apple Iphone 4s. LOL

4s%208gb.jpg
ha ha ha ...everyone copies from everyone. including you copycat. the germans can sue all foreign car manufacutures as they were the first who invented cars.

Samsung also makes a lot of money by providing memory and chips to Chinese brands..
their components department is making good performance.
Only their mobile phone department is in heavy competition

Don't worry about it ! No problem.

So you see how Korean company Samsung is feeling the heat against Chinese brands , Japan is enjoying and "riding" Chinese success. LOL.

Always one step ahead. We are. ;)

@Viet who's the owner of that said company btw? Is he from Vietnam proper ? Or is he an overseas Vietnamese ?

Apple does have a good ecosystem, I agree with you. Obviously if one is already in that system, or plans to be in that system, it makes sense to get an iPhone.
like someone mentioned, buying an Iphone has become a fashion trend, a statement, and a lifestyle. People who bought into Iphone wanting to be part of the Apple "unique" ecosystem. So for that, I don't have an issue with putting Iphone as number #1 until someone can prove they can match Iphone ecosystem which seem unlikely right now. Too many focus on beating Iphone performance, design, and market, yet very little players focus on vertical integration business model.

Owning an Iphone as Fashion??
or someone trying to be fashion by owning an Iphone?

like someone mentioned, buying an Iphone has become a fashion trend, a statement, and a lifestyle. People who bought into Iphone wanting to be part of the Apple "unique" ecosystem. So for that, I don't have an issue with putting Iphone as number #1 until someone can prove they can match Iphone ecosystem which seem unlikely right now. Too many focus on beating Iphone performance, design, and market, yet very little players focus on vertical integration business model.

ha ha ha ...everyone copies from everyone. including you copycat. the germans can sue all foreign car manufacutures as they were the first who invented cars.
There is a difference from mimic copying to being influence by good design form. The latter in this phone is simply outright copying rather than being influence by good design form. In other words, you can get away with following good design form (like following practical aerodynamic design of plane) but you cannot just outright copying single detail. That is just copying rather than following good design form. All of those major brand phone never mimic copying. They are simply being influence by good design form which is legally acceptable standard. That is a major different!

Of course, but if a product from another country is good, I have no issue at all giving that product credit. LG for example. Another Korean company, has been making great strides in various tech.

Yes but some people are more ultra nationalistic than others. lol. So even though they might know /recognise their rival /competitor is far more advanced and has far superior products than them, they will never admit it. Lol

Samsung also makes a lot of money by providing memory and chips to Chinese brands..
their components department is making good performance.
Only their mobile phone department is in heavy competition

Our complementarity extends beyond phones, buddy. Dongfeng uses Nissan engines. Chery uses Mitsubishi engines et cetera. Not everyone in Japan even knows this. So people saying how Chinese car brands will affect Japanese auto industry is not realizing or appreciating this component relationship we have. In fact, the more Chery succeeds, the more Dongfeng succeeds, the more Japanese auto industries also succeed.

And from the look of how Chinese auto brands are tapping into the Chinese home market...means good news for Japan. ;)

chart120.png

2012121215834.jpg

There is a difference from mimic copying to being influence by good design form. The latter in this phone is simply outright copying rather than being influence by good design form. In other words, you can get away with following good design form (like following practical aerodynamic design of plane) but you cannot just outright copying single detail. That is just copying rather than following good design form. All of those major brand phone never mimic copying. They are simply being influence by good design form which is legally acceptable standard. That is a major different!

Jesus Christ. ......China lecturing others about copying??? :woot: wonder shall never end, I'm baffled. :sick:

I would agree that the Chinese brand will increase demand for Japanese components.
Most high quality Chinese cars have a lot of Japanese components..
I would thank you again..

Our complementarity extends beyond phones, buddy. Dongfeng uses Nissan engines. Chery uses Mitsubishi engines et cetera. Not everyone in Japan even knows this. So people saying how Chinese car brands will affect Japanese auto industry is not realizing or appreciating this component relationship we have. In fact, the more Chery succeeds, the more Dongfeng succeeds, the more Japanese auto industries also succeed.

And from the look of how Chinese auto brands are tapping into the Chinese home market...means good news for Japan. ;)

Jesus Christ. ......China lecturing others about copying??? :woot: wonder shall never end, I'm baffled. :sick:
Like I said, the only one copying are those not well known brand, the little guy who is trying to make a quick profit, counterfeiting stuff which occur in EVERY corner of developing countries. It is not unique to China. However this company seem to be a big time player in Vietnam and what they did is wrong!

Back
Top Bottom