What's new

Vietnam takes dragon by the fangs, says India can explore

The Tibetan slave owner was awarded Nobel prize for peace. what is your CPC taught excuse for that????.Let me guess Western propaganda

Yeah and Barak Obama, another nobel propaganda prize winner, has initiated how many wars since receiving the prize?

did anyone call you evil? or are you just putting these words in your posts for dramatic affect? :rofl:

and oooo watch out i guess i better phone Lt Gen R K Chhabra and tell him about your threats :rofl: get real dude do something then talk your leadership is smart enough to know they can't pull of what they did in 1962 we have 8 mountain divisions waiting in Tezpur do try something and they will be at the border within hours.
LOL...... last time you ran away so fast your long locks of oily hair were flying in the wind.

This time we'll simply fire rocket artillery directly into New Delhi from Tibet to decapitate the entire civilian leadership of GOI.

GOI knows this, that's why even your own PM said China is far far stronger than India. We will not hesitate to reduce India to many little countries for Pakistan, Bangladesh or even Nepal to dominate and bully.

^we used to hear this sort of rhetoric from PK. It didn't turn out too well for them. I suggest you learn from your bed warmer

Yeah and Barak Obama, another nobel propaganda prize winner, has initiated how many wars since receiving the prize?

LOL...... last time you ran away so fast your long locks of oily hair were flying in the wind.

This time we'll simply fire rocket artillery directly into New Delhi from Tibet to decapitate the entire civilian leadership of GOI.

GOI knows this, that's why even your own PM said China is far far stronger than India. We will not hesitate to reduce India to many little countries for Pakistan, Bangladesh or even Nepal to dominate and bully.

whats with you Chinese members and your empty threats you sure talk big yet i don't see sht happening and fire your cheap fireworks towards Delhi from tibet i'm sure the Akash missiles we have near Sino-Indian will easily turn that POS into diwali fireworks :rofl:

once again empty threat? like i said do something then talk and your wet dreams make laugh i bet you feel tough eh internet warrior? please do try to split us up into little countries in response you and your countrymen along with your grandchildren will be shtting strontium-90 from the fallout

whats with you Chinese members and your empty threats you sure talk big yet i don't see sht happening and fire your cheap fireworks towards Delhi from tibet i'm sure the Akash missiles we have near Sino-Indian will easily turn that POS into diwali fireworks :rofl:

once again empty threat? like i said do something then talk and your wet dreams make laugh i bet you feel tough eh internet warrior? please do try to split us up into little countries in response you and your countrymen along with your grandchildren will be shtting strontium-90 from the fallout

Back in 1962 where our economy and millitary is roughly if not worse than india and yet we infilted upon india the most humiliation defeat in her entirel history since gaining independent.Today our economy is 4x bigger and millitary is street ahead you can figure out the rest cant you?

Back in 1962 where our economy and millitary is roughly if not worse than india and yet we infilted upon india the most humiliation defeat in her entirel history since gaining independent.Today our economy is 4x bigger and millitary is street ahead you can figure out the rest cant you?

So what are you waiting for. India will do all that it wants to do in Vietnam maritime region. Do what you want. And stop whining and boasting.

how many real Chinese member here

hardly 2 or three rest false flag

china and india are two growing nation and china know how hardly they get the position

china is not fool who involved in war and hurt there growth

^we used to hear this sort of rhetoric from PK. It didn't turn out too well for them. I suggest you learn from your bed warmer
LOL....... it turned out well for us in 1962. :azn: Fifty years later, China is a thousand times stronger conventionally and has 3600 nukes at the ready.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Ha ha ha

India has never even tested a thermonuclear weapon. India doesn't even have a reliable delivery system. In a war, India will suffer catastrophic defeat.

That's why China keeps invading across the LAC and stations troops in Kashmir that India claims. But GOI is too spineless to do anything. Even your PM admits your military is far far inferior.

Militarily, China far ahead than India: PM

LOL....... it turned out well for us in 1962. :azn: Fifty years later, China is a thousand times stronger conventionally and has 3600 nukes at the ready.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Ha ha ha

India has never even tested a thermonuclear weapon. India doesn't even have a reliable delivery system. In a war, India will suffer catastrophic defeat.

That's why China keeps invading across the LAC and stations troops in Kashmir that India claims. But GOI is too spineless to do anything. Even your PM admits your military is far far inferior.

Militarily, China far ahead than India: PM

Oh this is over confidence man.

You are underestimating Indians.

Ha ha ha

and how does it feel to be unable to get Dalai Lama back, or your south Tibet back from spineless Indians. What does that make you, Castrated? :lol:

and how does it feel to be unable to get Dalai Lama back, or your south Tibet back from spineless Indians. What does that make you, Castrated? :lol:
Ha ha ha

We enter our territory in Southern Tibet at will. And you can do nothing to do stop it.

You can keep the old man and his refugee camp too.

Oh this is over confidence man.

You are underestimating Indians.
Indians are very aggressive when they spot a weakness they can exploit.

But as soon as you draw blood, they run away faster than the wind! :)

Ha ha ha

We enter our territory in Southern Tibet at will. And you can do nothing to do stop it.

You can keep the old man and his refugee camp too.

If painting a couple of stones red satisfies you. More power to you.
In our eyes, that's nothing more than teenage graffiti drama. Do let us know when you grow a pair and permanently take Arunachal

more childish games? Step it up HW, you're loosing the humor quotient.

Can we bring some sense into the arguments here please? I don't think either the CCP or MMS is going to be nuking each other. The only one not convincingly rational here is the element of Pakistan which has multiple centers of power instead of one hierarchical one.

Back
Top Bottom