What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

We fired already, and where is your coward PLAF ??why don't those poor skill pilots come to shoot our armed ship ?? still hidding in hangar and cry ??

Do you mean that plastic toy and Yelling? My little brother , VN should "xiongqi"!!!!!!!!!!!

But i think India is potential that become a superpower in the future. However ,VN , 0% chance, :coffee:

We fired already, and where is your coward PLAF ??why don't those poor skill pilots come to shoot our armed ship ?? still hidding in hangar and cry ??

Fired and then what , get fired back and achieve nothing? You got no guts to do it again?

Our surveillance ship cut off yr oil exploring ship tracking trail and you do nothing besides protest? Cowards, where is yr Vietnam navy going to fire at us?

Vietnam su30 get locks 10 times by PLAAF J-10.. Yr pilot is the worst kind in the world. :lol:

This is a real world my friend.

With bad and good people mixed. Ok, I understand but if you say that, do you accept that Chinese you choose the way to become a strong dark force and have not ethics? You want to become the most superpower with more crimes than the US?

Fired and then what , get fired back and achieve nothing? You got no guts to do it again?
We tested to see if corward PLAF-PLAN do something or not, and they do Nothing but keep hidding and cry:lol:
Our surveillance ship cut off yr oil exploring ship tracking trail and you do nothing besides protest? Cowards, where is yr Vietnam navy going to fire at us?
We rammed your ship badly, and make PLAN cry again :lol:
Vietnam su30 get locks 10 times by PLAAF J-10.. Yr pilot is the worst kind in the world. :lol:
You can lock bcz you have AWACS with radar range is 300km when our su 30's radar is just 200km, but you can't shoot bcz your air to air missile's range is just 100km.

PLAN still can't do Nothing but lock and...cry bcz those poor skill pilots can't shoot :lol:

We tested to see if corward PLAF-PLAN do something or not, and they do Nothing but keep hidding and cry:lol:
We rammed your ship badly, and make PLAN cry again :lol:

You can lock bcz you have AWACS with radar range is 300km when our su 30's radar is just 200km, but you can't shoot bcz your air to air missile's range is just 100km.

PLAN still can't do Nothing but lock and...cry bcz those poor skill pilots can't shoot :lol:

We cut off yr exploring ship wire and all you do it weep? No balls to fired at our surveillance ship Your police even stop the anti-china demonstration. :lol:

BLame your government for so useless and make all vietnamese shameful. :lol:

You admit you has no AWACS, so just cry and watch us lock 300 times again on your Su-30, ok? :lol:

You can't even lock on us and still smile like that? So pathetic :lol:

We cut off yr exploring ship wire and all you do it weep? No balls to fired at our surveillance ship Your police even stop the anti-china demonstration. :lol:

BLame your government for so useless and make all vietnamese shameful. :lol:
Why must we fire to your ship when it's unamred ??we don't kill unarmed men like evil China. Send some warship and jetfighter if you have the guts ...oh i'm sorry those corward still hidding and cry :lol:
You admit you has no AWACS, so just cry and watch us lock 300 times again on your Su-30, ok? :lol:

You can't even lock on us and still smile like that? So pathetic :lol:
Poor Chinese don't know that US used AWACS in VN war already, and US still lost , that's the reason why we don't buy AWACS now bcz it expensive but quite useless .You can detect enemy, but you can't shoot bcz it's out of misslie's range:P

Why must we fire to your ship when it's unamred ??we don't kill unarmed men like evil China. Send some warship and jetfighter if you have the guts ...oh i'm sorry those corward still hidding and cry :lol:

Poor Chinese don't know that US used AWACS in VN war already, and US still lost , that's the reason why we don't buy AWACS now bcz it expensive but quite useless .You can detect enemy, but you can't shoot bcz it's out of misslie's range:P

VN did not defeat US. US is defeated by jungle. And my littlle brother never give thanks to us for uncountable supply from us. It is called ingratitude. Sorry to say that.

The Chinese are obsessed to Vietnam Su-30MK2V, which has "maritime strike capabilities".
And the story "Vietnam SU-30 is locked by J-10, 10 times" was created from that obsession....

Coward don't even dare to take on surveilance ship and talk big about. Why not you send your warplane to try retake your 7 island in Spratly, No balls?? :lol:

AWACS is useless? Why buy Su-30? :lol: Since it cant even lock on our jet, not even mention about shooting it down..
Just admit you are poor instead of calling AWACS is useless and expensive. We will not laugh at Vietnam as poor little brother. Do you need some loan? If you start crying and begging at us, maybe we can consider some soft loan to you :lol:

The Chinese are obsessed to Vietnam Su-30MK2V, which has "maritime strike capabilities".
And the story "Vietnam SU-30 is locked by J-10, 10 times" was created from that obsession....

We are not obsessed, it just that you can't accept reality..

The military gap between PLA and Vietnam armed forces is so big. Just look at your defense budget comparison alone will do. Its heaven and earth gap.

Coward don't even dare to take on surveilance ship and talk big about. Why not you send your warplane to try retake your 7 island in Spratly, No balls?? :lol:
we have lots of missile, not lots of warship and jetfighter, so we can't take 7 shoals back now. Poor Chinese brag about their Air force when in fact PLAF suck and their pilots skill suck too. only hide in hangar and cry when we rammed China ship and fired at Itu-aba :lol:
AWACS is useless? Why buy Su-30? Since it cant even lock on our jet, not even mention about shooting it down..
Just admit you are poor instead of calling AWACS is useless and expensive. We will not laugh at Vietnam as poor little brother. Do you need some loan? If you start crying and begging at us, maybe we can consider some soft loan to you

AWACS is useless and it is proved by VN war, only idiot and inexperience Chinese like you don't know that. we buy Su-30 bcz we know cheap China AWACS can't guide poor skill China pilot to shoot down our Su-30 :lol:

we have lots of missile, not lots of warship and jetfighter, so we can't take 7 shoals back now. Poor Chinese brag about their Air force when in fact PLAF suck and their pilots skill suck too. only hide in hangar and cry when we rammed China ship and fired at Itu-aba :lol:

AWACS is useless and it is proved by VN war, only idiot and inexperience Chinese like you don't know that. we buy Su-30 bcz we know cheap China AWACS can't guide poor skill China pilot to shoot down our Su-30 :lol:

From yr reply, I can sense yr desperation and despair... Poor you, not being born as a Chinese.. Seeing the Chinese getting stronger, having more wealthy and fancy weapon will make anybody red eye,right? :lol:

I will too feel frustrated if I am a vietnamese now, why Vietnam cannot even be as strong and rich like China. :lol:

The only way to get around this is too suffer the sour grape sydromme.. That is to deny and bash all the good times,U can't afford.... Try to act U got lots of missiles and fighter and planes to make itself superior in its dream :lol:

Only a idiot will claim AWACS is redundant in its armed forces.. A poor country like Vietnam, I doubt your pilot even got enough fly time... So only by dreaming about a rich country like CHina with loads of cash with them will spend lesser on their pilots for training..

So everybody will know who's pilot is more lousy.. :lol:

I provide facts which you can't win... That you started this load of rubbish to refute the truth? Pathetic :lol:

From yr reply, I can sense yr desperation and despair... Poor you, not being born as a Chinese.. Seeing the Chinese getting stronger, having more wealthy and fancy weapon will make anybody red eye,right? :lol:

I will too feel frustrated if I am a vietnamese now, why Vietnam cannot even be as strong and rich like China. :lol:

The only way to get around this is too suffer the sour grape sydromme.. That is to deny and bash all the good times,U can't afford.... Try to act U got lots of missiles and fighter and planes to make itself superior in its dream :lol:

Only a idiot will claim AWACS is redundant in its armed forces.. A poor country like Vietnam, I doubt your pilot even got enough fly time... So only by dreaming about a rich country like CHina with loads of cash with them will spend lesser on their pilots for training..

So everybody will know who's pilot is more lousy.. :lol:

I provide facts which you can't win... That you started this load of rubbish to refute the truth? Pathetic :lol:
:lol:, so you finally have Nothing else to debate , just like your idiot general after losing face in 1979 he tried to brag that: " Mission complete, so China withdraw now !"

Poor you, Oki, keep bragging, but the Truth still is:
1. VN rammed China's ship , fired at Itu-aba, corward PLAF with those poor skill pilot only can sit and watch.

2. Inexperience and idiot Chinese brag about AWACS , but they simply never see how it work in Real combat. The truth is: AWACS is expensive and useless proved by VN war .

Back
Top Bottom