What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

China claims land from all its neighbours japan,russian far east,philipines,vietnam,india.U see all these people dislike them for this bullish aggressive attitude.

You mean the most recent one?

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7 island capture , 2 Vietnam warship sunk. 70 Vietnamese marine killed. 0 PLA casualties...

Oh won't you go back to ur invincible PLA land forces invasions?Sinking tiny viet navy with ur huge navy ,right glory.

You have so many excuse already, problem is: your PLAF suck, and your pilot skill suck too. Enjoy happy time in Scarborough and we will attack Itu-aba when China's situation get worse there:coffee:

Please attack it. I hope ROC navy will join in the battle. Even ROC navy prOves far more superior than Vietnam navy...

Sooner or later a full scale war of china with any country is unlikely to happen
they are now in their best of economies,i dont think they will endanger it now

China claims land from all its neighbours japan,russian far east,philipines,vietnam,india.U see all these people dislike them for this bullish aggressive attitude.

Oh won't you go back to ur invincible PLA land forces invasions?Sinking tiny viet navy with ur huge navy ,right glory.

Don't try to sound we are invaders. But we will rightly take what is ours. Spratly island belongs to China. 1988 skirmish is the first step. India is still occupying Kashmir,right?

YOU need to read a lot my friend. Every Rising nation should face such problems If India plans to be a superpower just like US.

Don't try to sound we are invaders. But we will rightly take what is ours. Spratly island belongs to China. 1988 skirmish is the first step. India is still occupying Kashmir,right?
Plz dont bring Kashmir into it

Everything is chinas,not satisfied with devouring tibet and mongolia u want everything u see?
Encirclement is ur destiny.And u have only urselves and ur govt's vindicative policies to blame.

Never mind, my friend. National Rising should scare someone. I mean VN significantly.

以德报怨何如?’子曰:‘何以报德?以直报怨,以德报德。’” 孔子said ,For ingratitude like VN , we should destroy it...:coffee:

and my man done what 孔子 taught to us PerFectly Like bomb the mine ,Factory...in 1979...
Sorry to say that..

你们没有德. 没有德不能克服天下. 它是道义!

Plz dont bring Kashmir into it

Then why are you doing here? If you don't want others talk abt Kashmir , pls stop stirring trouble here.

Everything is chinas,not satisfied with devouring tibet and mongolia u want everything u see?
Encirclement is ur destiny.And u have only urselves and ur govt's vindicative policies to blame.

Evil India devote Kashmir. Others country hate you and you only has yrself to blame...

Sri lanka, Bangladesh , Pakistan and Nepal forming a circle agaInst bully India and blame it on yrself.

well the topic is Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10,10 times ,u can discuss that
and u can discuss kashmir in kashmir section

你们没有德. 没有德不能克服天下. 它是道义!

US ........that is an example... and trust me , Superpower has the right .

well the topic is Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10,10 times ,u can discuss that
and u can discuss kashmir in kashmir section

Ate you scared others of exposing India evil deed? Fancy calling others invader where you yrself is in no better position.

it results in flame wars,that is the reason
if u want to talk kashmir,u can continue with that
do u think if u will discuss it anything will happen?
kashmir is for internet fanboys,i dont think u are one of them

Please attack it. I hope ROC navy will join in the battle. Even ROC navy prOves far more superior than Vietnam navy...
We fired already, and where is your coward PLAF ??why don't those poor skill pilots come to shoot our armed ship ?? still hidding in hangar and cry ??

Back
Top Bottom