What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

Vietnam can't afford to play with these toys, so Su-30MK2 will still become useless for them to put it against China.

Hehe, It's not the real combat, and you Chinese happy so soon.Even we can't afford to play with these toys, but we can use for some impossible mission to shock enemy :lol:

Mig 17, Mig 21 are no match with F-4, but we still could do some thing to USAF :tongue:

the most interesting thing is, though having known it well, india still does shopping in russia.

Russia made is slowly rotten, also be aware the Russians always make troubles to the buyer to blackmail more money.

Indian friend should know that well.

yes, a PLA pilot in vietnam army suit who can operate mig to defeat usa air force, that's vientnam really got and was looking for during the war.
Hehe, It's not the real combat, and you Chinese happy so soon.Even we can't afford to play with these toys, but we can use for some impossible mission to shock enemy :lol:

Mig 17, Mig 21 are no match with F-4, but we still could do some thing to USAF :tongue:

i am seeing a good indian who give every care to their russian seller.
why russian didn't ask for even more money for the gift carrier?
Well, they do not have a cheap labor, thats mainly why we Co produce with them.... And get full TOT... Get there help build facilities here to do the necessary..

i don't mean what you said, i mean those plans declared by india gov. and some reports from india medias.

Whatever I will post, You will surely defy it by something or other.. Its worthless to disscuss with this thing. I know I can be quite hard for you to digest that India can do something really good such like this.. \

China cant be a leader in each field, I must repeat again. They are really good but not the best

regards

Well brother, If you have itching, you are free to scratch, but why scratch my back instead?

I agree that Ruskies charge more latter on.. Moreover if we go further, the official story is that some refurbishment have costed a lot.. Remember guyz in this world nothing is for free.. No country care even if the other is dying..

By the way why My chinese friends find even a small pinhole to bash the Indian achievements..

And congrats to all chinese members creating the marvals that china have brought in to reality..

the most interesting thing is, though having known it well, india still does shopping in russia.

And all thoese Russian aircraft parts (Engines) which they use in their fighter jets are created out of thin air..

Something advanced magic like thing chinese have developed i guess so!!!

And all thoese Russian aircraft parts (Engines) which they use in their fighter jets are created out of thin air..

Something advanced magic like thing chinese have developed i guess so!!!

upgraded SAAB JAS-39 uses foreign engine, and american AV-8B uses english engine, japanese F-2 uses foreign engine and many many more``but i dont get why such a big deal of chinese having few hunderds russian engine in PLAAF fleet?

whereas, without foreign design, all the spare parts, radar, weapons, FBWs, engine and avionic there woudnt be the existance of IAF...look at your won inventory now, which one is 100% india? not even the 5.56mm and 5.45mm caliber rounds used for your rifles`

My friend you are jumping to (wrong) conclusions. I'm just going by whatever is in the OP.

The OP doesn't say anything about J-10's failing to get a lock, in fact it says they locked on a dozen times.
Nowhere in the OP does it say that the Su-30's were able to evade the lock.
Why do you try to mock me when I mention psychological mindgames? I mean, what else would you call it when you can lock onto someone at will and they can't even find you?
The OP also says something about Chinese being able to communicate with the vietnamese and having an amicable discussion.

I've highlighted the parts you should pay attention to:

1st we don't lock on any thing which is already locked so you can lock 12 times only if it is broken 11 times......now what I am asking what kind of avionics does J-10 contain that even degraded electronics were able to break the lock a dozen times that to with an amateur Vietnamese pilot.....:lol:.......and about the confidence part......a professional doesn't show their moral and emotions on the battle feild.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kid this aint a video game, radar locks are broken and gained.

the fact that a J-10 locked on to it after 10 evasions is a fail by the Flanker pilot

Try doing that in a battlefield and I'll pary for you..........do you even know what a real combat situation demands......failing the to lock even 3-4 times and would end the game for you.......and what makes it even pathetic is that AWACS datalink was being used.......plus the newbie Vietnamese pilot on a downgraded flanker.

upgraded SAAB JAS-39 uses foreign engine, and american AV-8B uses english engine, japanese F-2 uses foreign engine and many many more``but i dont get why such a big deal of chinese having few hunderds russian engine in PLAAF fleet?

whereas, without foreign design, all the spare parts, radar, weapons, FBWs, engine and avionic there woudnt be the existance of IAF...look at your won inventory now, which one is 100% india? not even the 5.56mm and 5.45mm caliber rounds used for your rifles`

Dude no offence but I was just replying to somthing that my sino friend posted in this very same thread.. And I agree u to a some extent of ur post apart from thoes 5.56mm and 5.45mm caliber rounds thing.. Ur argument is incorrect and flawed... Ordnance factories in India produce a lot of ordanance indeginously.. Example INSAS rifle and their rounds.. This is for your kind information..

regards

1st we don't lock on any thing which is already locked so you can lock 12 times only if it is broken 11 times......now what I am asking what kind of avionics does J-10 contain that even degraded electronics were able to break the lock a dozen times that to with an amateur Vietnamese pilot.....:lol:.......and about the confidence part......a professional doesn't show their moral and emotions on the battle feild.

How do you know the lock was broken ten times.. or it was locked on on ten different occasions??
Reaching demeaning conclusions based on a single sentence??

Try doing that in a battlefield and I'll pary for you..........do you even know what a real combat situation demands......failing the to lock even 3-4 times and would end the game for you.......and what makes it even pathetic is that AWACS datalink was being used.......plus the newbie Vietnamese pilot on a downgraded flanker.

How do you know that??
Why is using an AWACS datalink pathetic?? I find it innovative, especially in a real combat situation.. to be able to get target data quicker..
the Americans use something called JTIDS.. unless they are pathetic too.. in which case , you can keep your definition of Air combat with yourself.

How do you know the Viet flanker is downgraded vs the Chinese Flanker.. and the pilot was a newbie??
Do you have intel sources or something?? Blog??.. Dr Kopp maybe?? :cheesy:
You arent opinionated.. you are biased.. and that bias is making some really weird claims here.

How do you know the lock was broken ten times.. or it was locked on on ten different occasions??
Reaching demeaning conclusions based on a single sentence??

Exactly, the OP mentions that the locks were continuous, so by that you can interpret that it was locked on a dozen different occasions, rather than broken 11 times.

"Pupu" the last paragraph of the original meaning of words is:the SU-30 is a continuous J-10 lock.Vietnam combat pilot almost lost confidence. Vietnam to seek Russian help to enhance the SU-30's electronic warfare capability. But Russia out of the astronomical prices, Vietnam can not accept this price, so the Vietnamese now call India for help.

Back
Top Bottom