What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

Bah, man, that's the reason why China is becoming a major player in global stage :bounce:. Unlike other nations which pretend to be independent.

Off topic

May I ask you a question please? What do you think about KSA? Do you consider KSA to be a friendly nation to the PRC, if so, what can you predict about our relations? Thanks

LawLz, like China gives a damn about what you're saying.

No, Sino-Saudi relations speak for themselves.

you are lucky that you are not china's immediate neighbor.

The PRC never had an issue with the DPRK & RSK.

out of 13+ neighbours if you think you maintained friendly relations with merely two nations(which I doubt) then you will not be considered to be as friendly. In my terms 2 out of 13 is very bad score. Complete fail!!

between south korea and china dont have friendly relations.

Chinese troop invaded the Republic of South Korea during Korean War......

Just letting you know.

And Douglas MacArthur wanted to nuke the Chinese for peace :lol:

Anywho, that was long time ago.

out of 13+ neighbours if you think you maintained friendly relations with merely two nations(which I doubt) then you will not be considered to be as friendly. In my terms 2 out of 13 is very bad score. Complete fail!!

out of 13 neighbours we have good relations with all except two india and Vietnam get your fact right, how many of india neighbours have good relations with india? the answer is next to zero

Just giving you an example. I'm very optimistic about the Indo-Sino relations though ;) ..

MacArthur was a mad man, he think he is bigger than god........

Truman did the right things by replacing him.

He wanted to hold the Soviet back. More like of a domino effect I guess.

Too bad, one of most the bloddiest war in modern history.

MacArthur was a mad man, he think he is bigger than god........

Truman did the right things by replacing him.

The funny thing is... He is seen as savior of the Philippines.

Anyway, telling people in the Philippines that McArthur was a madman would leave 'em heartbroken

Just giving you an example. I'm very optimistic about the Indo-Sino relations though ;) ..

yeah for out side world... we know what is going on our borders areas.

japan philipine are we not talking about land border neighbours?
in that case you can take turkey(turkmenistan) , russia and mongolia

also did you forgot your ex-neighbour Tibet which you consumed??
etc

He wanted to hold the Soviet back. More like of a domino effect I guess.

Too bad, one of most the bloddiest war in modern history.

I don't see why people, many people, relate MacArthur as anything like a success......And don't let his 5 stars fool you, he is one stupid SOB during the whole Korean War.

Yes, indeed he saw the need to land at Inchon and thus cutting off the Northern Line of retreat and their supply, but yet he fail to see the same problem when he and his UN man penetrate deep into the north and virtually got beaten back by the same problem he notice 1 year before.

People say he is a tactical genius, I just don't see how.

And I think WW2 is way more bloodier than Korean war........but well, when it has to be done, it has to be done....

The funny thing is... He is seen as savior of the Philippines.

Anyway, telling people in the Philippines that McArthur was a madman would leave 'em heartbroken

he did save the Philippines, with other people's blood.........

and you cannot tell the people in the Philippine that MacArthur was a madman, they will kill you.......

Back
Top Bottom