What's new

Vietnam launches largest ever built oil rig

Congratulations Vietnam. It is good to see your heavy manufacturing capabilities increase.

Please stop trolling and speak to each other in a decent manner.

Dear @waz Sorry to have to bother you again, but this guy @hoangsa74 has totally derailed the thread and continues even after your warning. This thread is about building an oil rig, not about politics, but this guy keep intruding with his political agenda and his hate for Vietnam. He is also using the tern "vit konk" for Vietnamese people and you already know what that means.

If he wants to talk about Vietnam politics, that's ok, he can open up a thread about that and not stereotype Vietnamese people with a label. It seems like this guy doesn't learn and doesn't listen to your warnings.

Appreciated if you can take care of this, the thread is ruined now.

lol why you guys always nag on waz about other members? I can see in this thread 4 different person nagging waz about each other lol. Just solve the differences yourself, give waz and the mods a break.

lol why you guys always nag on waz about other members? I can see in this thread 4 different person nagging waz about each other lol. Just solve the differences yourself, give waz and the mods a break.

That's what the job of a moderator is and when people insist on derailing a thread and they refused to stop, then its time to call a moderator.

That's what the job of a moderator is and when people insist on derailing a thread and they refused to stop, then its time to call a moderator.

One day they might get sick of all your minor squabbles and just ban the whole lot lol.

Right I did issue a warning, now I'll ban members.

@hoangsa74 you are banned off this thread. Come back and it will be the forum.

I am sorry ? Who is trolling here ?

I made my statement calmly without any dirty word toward Vietnam or him base on the true fact .

If he did not say we are zombie and dog eater , I would not have said he act like a mad dog .

Peacemaker will not make this forum more civilized.

You were not , it was in response to someone else. As for being peacemaker, that's what creates an environment where people can exchange views amicably.

Right I did issue a warning, now I'll ban members.

@hoangsa74 you are banned off this thread. Come back and it will be the forum.

You were not , it was in response to someone else. As for being peacemaker, that's what creates an environment where people can exchange views amicably.

Thank you sir and thank you for cleaning up some unrelated posts. :tup::tup::tup:

As for being peacemaker, that's what creates an environment where people can exchange views amicably.

If I may say, if there is one thing that PDF really needs is the peacemakers. PDF is well known for the trolling and rowdy environment which in the end, is the result of lack of enough action from some of the moderators / principals of the forum. Waz is an example of the moderation that is very much needed in PDF and I will also say that the trolls are actually quite lucky that he is quite moderate. In other forums, like the now gone MP forum (military pictures.net), if people do 1/10th of what they do in PDF, they get immediately banned. People in this forum are spoiled, very spoiled.

Last edited:
If I may say, if there is one thing that PDF really needs is the peacemakers. PDF is well known for the trolling and rowdy environment which in the end, is the result of lack of enough action from some of the the moderators / principals of the forum. Waz is an example of the moderation that is very much needed in PDF and I will also say that the trolls are actually quite lucky that he is quite moderate. In other forums, like the now gone MP forum (military pictures.net), if people do 1/10th of what they do in PDF, they get immediately banned. People in this forum are spoiled, very spoiled.

The sad thing is my friend, that even with my quite empathetic moderation, they still accuse me of bias or something equally silly.

The sad thing is my friend, that even with my quite empathetic moderation, they still accuse me of bias or something equally silly.

I hear you, Its quite amazing and It probably feels very disappointing to you.
Thank you, things get much better and civilised when you are around.

I very much appreciate your intervention and moderation. When I joined pdf, Chinese and other posters of other nations acted and behaved much better, much more peaceful than they act and behave today. Everything has changed. One can feel their hatred, their naked aggression.

I hear you, Its quite amazing and It probably feels very disappointing to you.
Thank you, things get much better and civilised when you are around.
Also its good that you are around here :tup:

Hey there is a sticky German military thread. You are welcome there should you look for something different :D

Also its good that you are around here :tup:

Hey there is a sticky German military thread. You are welcome there should you look for something different :D

Thank you. Sure, I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom