What's new

Vietnam launches largest ever built oil rig

Please stop trolling and speak to each other in a decent manner.
I am sorry ? Who is trolling here ?

I made my statement calmly without any dirty word toward Vietnam or him base on the true fact .

If he did not say we are zombie and dog eater , I would not have said he act like a mad dog .

Peacemaker will not make this forum more civilized.

[QUOTE="Viet, post: 8607400, member: 140273"
so Mr com hater, can you tell me how many countries in the world can assemble oil rigs, given everyone can buy the design and import every component it needs?[/QUOTE]
nobody is disputing about vn can assemble the rig here, genius. how many countries with a population of 90 millions can assemble the rig? pretty much every country if they want to. let's say if a land locked country why would they bother building the rig or if a country with low demand for oil why would they need to build?

Even Malaysia with a population of 20 millions has a better offshore marine industry than Vietnam. vn is assembling jack up rig while Malaysia has already assembled/built semi submersible.
http://www.mhb.com.my/EN/page/company-profile/

it's good that Vietnam is investing in the oil rig to exploit her eez instead of wasting money buying weapons trying to protect some spratly islands that produce ZERO economic value. It's the eez that matters here, not the islands.

If I give you 1 euro, will you shut up for a while?
Nobody is interested of your shit opinion.
You quoted my shit post so can't blame me for my rebuttal. If you can't take my rebuttal, don't bother quoting my post because my words will hurt you really bad:omghaha:

Vietnam launches largest ever built oil rig

May be for Vietnam, not the world.

hqdefault.jpg

How about we care of our shit while you yours and everyone is happy?

Why you don't go to Malaysia and eat oil rigs?

@waz

This poster knows he mustn't use banned terms, Vietcong, he resorts to trick by twisting the words.
This poster can't argue and always resort to personal insult and crying for moderator's help. @waz

This poster can't argue and always resort to personal insult and crying for moderator's help. @waz
You are like a cancer. I am calling Waz because he is a doc who can remove you from a sick body.

You are like a cancer. I am calling Waz because he is a doc who can remove you from a sick body.
You can call waz if you can. I don't care. Everyone knows you can't argue and only resort to personal insult and of course..crying for moderator's help:omghaha:

You can call waz if you can. I don't care. Everyone knows you can't argue and only resort to personal insult and of course..crying for moderator's help:omghaha:

No need to carry on like this as both of you might just get banned.

BTW, even though I don’t share your political views, I can see that you have a very sharp mind and is well informed. I’m sure others are interested in reading your viewpoints so no need to engage in minor squabbles.

Lol you hurt nobody, just exposing yourself and other psychopath you praised as non-Vietnamese ethnics. I am immune against retards. Come on you can admit who you are?

Chinese or Khmer?

Should Vietnam stop defending Spratlys?

Ha ha ha what a idiot!
Yes, because vn can't keep it if china attacks. Want to rebut my opinion, show me how vn military can keep it? Not a soul in this forum excep die hard vc fans like u believe that vn can keep the spratlys. truth hurts.

Lol you hurt nobody, just exposing yourself and other psychopath you praised as non-Vietnamese ethnics. I am immune against retards. Come on you can admit who you are?

Chinese or Khmer?

Ha ha ha what a idiot!

@Carlosa

@Silent Knight
you can summon vc military defence minister n he can't argue on how he can keep the spratly.

You begin to sound like other psychopath. Stop playing with yourself and see a doctor.
vn does not have the military capability to keep the spratly. if u think vn does, it is you who need to see the doctor.

come on Mr psycho, I'm bored. You don't want to repeat it over and over again in 12,000 posts, do you?

Why don't you join the PLA to attack Vietnam and find out if Vietnam can defend the Spratlys?
Nonsense argument, not attacking and not being able attack is two different things.

china can render the spratly uninhabitable by lobbing ballistic missiles and cruise missiles onto the islands. where can vc troopers hide? dig a chi cu tunnel in the middle of the ocean? the spratly's real estate is too small to hide; die or surrender.

what can vn do to relieve a Chinese blockade? vn only has 30 something newer sukhoi planes and Chinese destroyers packed with long ranged sam will give those sukhoi a run for their life, let alone trying to relieve the blockade. Once vc air force is done, Chinese ships, jets, sub hunter will destroy any remaining missile boats and submarines that vn have with ease. Meanwhile, Chinese planes from the woody island will also bomb vc fighters on the spratly with impunity.

Get real, vn does not have the capability to keep the spratlys

Chinese or Khmer?

Ha ha ha what a idiot!

@Carlosa

@Silent Knight

No, we will save our lands to our last breath. We did in the past, is doing now and will do in the future. Vn kept sparty islands more than 30 years, and now someone said :
vn does not have the capability to keep the spratlys
:yahoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom