What's new

Vietnam & India to hold fifth strategic defence talks

There u go, The Future shows a Multi polar world... India would be there behind the top Countries as a First world nation, I just want that, I dont expect my country to be First any time sooner, I want My country to be Good and Decent In every Aspect, and At present India and China are A watch out to the World....

My Country is Going the right way, and Any one who says We dont have the potential to Do this and that, Then its sheer Ignorance or complete Jealousy... And there have been predictions By many Economists that India Will Overtake Chinese economy...

So Your Graph needs Moderation mate

Last edited:
the funniest part of this forum is 1 man come here disguised in a Taiwanese flag,other in a Vietnamese flag,other one in a Malaysian flag and 1 in Thai flag,add to that Turkish and american flag and starts blatant attack on India as how it is racial,hegmonious,how it will go down against Chinese and Pakistanis within minutes,these r the nation with which India have no dispute or r in a state of friendship and the most ironic is that all these flags r considered among the adversaries of china

These kind of people can go to any limits to satisfy their ego.I really feel sorry for these people coz they have nothing important or interesting to do in their lives.They will spend the whole day searching for anti-India articles..will call India poor backward and what not.But in reality these people have no respect for the poor people and humanity.And the most funny part is when Pakistanis and Bangladeshis call India poor.

You guys are so jealous of India's achievement.
C'MON guys get a life..we know ur gf has left you and your life is f***ed up..but taking your frustration on India wont solve the problem either.

^^^^^ Indians have potential, but then so does everybody else. The question is who is doing more the realize their potential. Addiction to delusional fantasies is not healthy.

In 10 years:

In economy, China > USA > Japan > Russia > Germany > Brazil > India
In military, USA >>> China > Russia > Japan > France > England > India

In 20 years:

In economy, China >> USA > Japan > Russia > India > Germany > Brazil
In military, USA >> China > Russia > Japan > France > India > England

In 30 years:

In economy, China >>> USA > Japan > India > Russia > Germany > Brazil
In military, USA ~ China > Russia > Japan > India > France > England

:lol: Even the Chinese can't estimate how big they are imagined by you!

IF (and a big IF) India remains intact and isn't undergoing total civil war, i.e. assuming it's current trajectory, then India may well accomplish the following:

lol China is in much worse condition than India, see the failed states list.

:lol: Even the Chinese can't estimate how big they are imagined by you!

lol China is in much worse condition than India, see the failed states list.

Why are you calling anothe nation a failed state when India is regarded as one of the most impoverish country out there.

The discussion is about in the first page, many Indians talk about posting bases in Vietnam. I remember many talk from Indians about how India should post bases in Taiwan, South Korea, Japan or Singapore. None of this countries regard India as an advanced country.

the truth is that India had advanced a lot and has a lot of potential. However, India happen to be part of a continent with many economic miracle that these miracle is just averages. So what India had experienced in the past 15 years is just average for most Asians. So its not something to gloat over.

Why are you calling anothe nation a failed state when India is regarded as one of the most impoverish country out there.

no its not as who r calling u a failed state,its the western sources who had put ur nation above us,now u can call that a propaganda,the same line u people talk every time after some western media reports,but the reality is that after so much boosting about Ur development and might,this is the value u receive

The discussion is about in the first page, many Indians talk about posting bases in Vietnam. I remember many talk from Indians about how India should post bases in Taiwan, South Korea, Japan or Singapore. None of this countries regard India as an advanced country.

r u ignorant or just acting to b ignorant,japan is one of the biggest investor in India in its infrastructure programme,japan and Korea r in negotiating mode for the nuclear deal with India,and their companies themselves accepted that they want b b part of this booming ever growing Indian economy,dont show ur perspective about them,we know about them,take ur rant somewere else
the truth is that India had advanced a lot and has a lot of potential. However, India happen to be part of a continent with many economic miracle that these miracle is just averages. So what India had experienced in the past 15 years is just average for most Asians. So its not something to gloat over.

the truth is that India had advanced a lot and has a lot of potential.

one line said it all,we r the third biggest economy in asia,2nd fastest growing mega economy in the world,now take ur rant somewere else

Oh, defence talks between Vietnam and India? feel very sorry for vietnam, why talk with a country in this kind of condition? Shame, shame, no good for Vietnam, never deal with b......:no:
Super power Global Index, very out standing!!:smitten:
India on various Global ranking studies

Global Hunger Index (GHI)

India’s score is 23.7, with a rank of 66th out of 88 countries, categorized under Alarming

The Human Development Report UNDP

India 134 out of 182 countries , categorized under Medium Human Development

Global Peace Index

India’s ranked 122 with 2.422 score

Global Corruption Index

Transparency International has downgraded India’s ranking from 72 to 85 in the list of world’s corruption-plagued countries

WEF The Global Gender Gap Report

India ranked 114 lisetd very poorly on the economic, education and health sub-indexes.

WEF Global Information Technology Report

India is down four places this year, at 54th

Failed State Index 2010

India positioned 87. Read country report from here

CIA world fact book on Account Balance

India listed as 182, the Current account balance of India is -37,510,000,000 (minus)

World Health Organization Statistical System
:argh::yahoo:
India on various Global ranking studies India Fact Book

no its not as who r calling u a failed state,its the western sources who had put ur nation above us,now u can call that a propaganda,the same line u people talk every time after some western media reports,but the reality is that after so much boosting about Ur development and might,this is the value u receive

r u ignorant or just acting to b ignorant,japan is one of the biggest investor in India in its infrastructure programme,japan and Korea r in negotiating mode for the nuclear deal with India,and their companies themselves accepted that they want b b part of this booming ever growing Indian economy,dont show ur perspective about them,we know about them,take ur rant somewere else

one line said it all,we r the third biggest economy in asia,2nd fastest growing mega economy in the world,now take ur rant somewere else

You are hopeless. Japan and Korea do want to invest in India. But this is a recent phenomenom and the dollar value is still relatively low. These two are manufacturing countries and the bigger investors are IT/calling center investment instead of manufacturing. Also, there are no major Taiwan/Hong Kong investments in India that I am aware of. Are there any?

You are hopeless.
so this was the best answer with which u can arrive

Japan and Korea do want to invest in India. But this is a recent phenomenom and the dollar value is still relatively low.

first go and learn little more about economics,this phenomenon had started in the late 90's here

These two are manufacturing countries and the bigger investors are IT/calling center investment instead of manufacturing. Also, there are no major Taiwan/Hong Kong investments in India that I am aware of. Are there any?

Taiwan-most of the Indian people have even not heard its name,and Hong Kong just a subsidiary of china,no one here consider this nations as economical giant

instead even their products r not appreciated in indian market b it Chinese lenovo or Taiwanese ASUS

just have a look at the number of european and american majors setting up their business here,but u cant look because u have been blinded due to ur rantings

so this was the best answer with which u can arrive

first go and learn little more about economics,this phenomenon had started in the late 90's here

Taiwan-most of the Indian people have even not heard its name,and Hong Kong just a subsidiary of china,no one here consider this nations as economical giant

instead even their products r not appreciated in indian market b it Chinese lenovo or Taiwanese ASUS

just have a look at the number of european and american majors setting up their business here,but u cant look because u have been blinded due to ur rantings

The western countries are setting many businesses in India to make money from Indians. As I said, India is growing from the taking the Dell or Amazon.com phone calls. Not from manufacturing as with East Asian economy.

I'm not saying that India is not growing. But its growth is a norm in Asia, not an exception and nothing special to write home about. It would be sad if India is not growing. But the fact its growing shows that its keep pace with the rest of Asia, not that its pulling ahead.

As for India has a big economy, it also have a large population. Its GDP per capita is a lot less than Vietnam or Cambodia. And these two are among the most poor in East Asia. So as you can see, most East Asians are not impressed by India's growth. Again, its not that India's growth doesn't deserve some attention or praise. But its not unique or special.

:blah::blah::blah:

That's blatantly false. Largest economies in Asia are as follows:

1) China
2) Japan
3) South Korea
4) Indonesia
5) India

* The position of Indonesia, ROK, and India are very close and is debatable (especially when considering PPP).

As for India has a big economy, it also have a large population. Its GDP per capita is a lot less than Vietnam or Cambodia. And these two are among the most poor in East Asia. So as you can see, most East Asians are not impressed by India's growth. Again, its not that India's growth doesn't deserve some attention or praise. But its not unique or special.

It is obvious you aren't familiar with Asia too much. A slight correction:

ASEAN nations are really economic powerhouses, EXCEEDING that of Europe as a whole ---> yes, you read correctly. What is happening is that they are being undervalued AND the fact that their currency is being (artificially) suppressed. You will see the potential within a decade or so. The wise people in China already recognize this reality. Only fools are oblivious to ground realities.

Within ASEAN, the most promising player is Viet Nam. The weakest in terms of GDP per capita is Campuchia.

The western countries are setting many businesses in India to make money from Indians. As I said, India is growing from the taking the Dell or Amazon.com phone calls. Not from manufacturing as with East Asian economy.

I'm not saying that India is not growing. But its growth is a norm in Asia, not an exception and nothing special to write home about. It would be sad if India is not growing. But the fact its growing shows that its keep pace with the rest of Asia, not that its pulling ahead.

It is not our concern if someone like u or other asian nation are impressed or not with our growth and yes it much more important for us to keep the growth pace

Back
Top Bottom