What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did not defeat them, but we were not losing as well, since we did not surrender like France.

Yes, we did manage to kill 100 Japanese generals, since around 500,000 Japanese soldiers were died in fighting in the Chinese soil, meanwhile they lost another million in fighting against the US in the Pacific Ocean.

Had there been no western support/Nuke attack on Japan, you had nothing to stop them...
BTW, even Indians supported you in your fight against Japan and helped save hong kong

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_when-indian-and-chinese-troops-saved-hong-kong-from-japan_1563272

It comes from China because the modern Chinese media is way much more transparent you guys perceive as.

We don't hide our failure, if the failure occurred, then we would rather look at ourselves at the mirror rather than blaming or gloating other people.

I was actually surprised when i saw that and indeed i can see there is some progress on this front or may be this newspaper is based out of Hongkong where CCP jurisdiction is not yet fully applicable.

yeah, I know. unfortunately some people do not understand that and just want to troll to satisfy their ego.

Have you seen the regular Chinese members here trolling against India by creating another flamebait topic?

At the same time, you should question about the US manned mission on the moon.

You have not understood.

What that article brings out is that China had fudged a transmission even before the spacecraft was launched so that it could be used in case of a failure!

Without our airbase, can US do that alone?

Remember there was no fricking ICBM back in 1940s.

I don't think when they bomb Japan they flew from your airbases.. anyways in that war you had no other choice. do you seriously think you could have refused the airbases to Allied forces?

I don't think when they bomb Japan they flew from your airbases.. anyways in that war you had no other choice. do you seriously think you could have refused the airbases to Allied forces?

They had an airbase in the eastern coast of China, when their bombers didn't have enough fuel to fly back into their aircraft carriers, then they flew into that airbase.

Remember the last scene of the Pearl Harbor movie, when they landed in China after finishing the bombing mission in Japan, which is based on the real event.

It comes from China because the modern Chinese media is way much more transparent you guys perceive as.

We don't hide our failure, if the failure occurred, then we would rather look ourselves at the mirror rather than blaming or gloating other people.

Of course, compared to the Mao days, the Chinese media is freer.

But China does not hide failures?

Even in the latest Train crash, it instructed the media as to what they can report.

China seeks to muzzle reporting on train crash

BEIJING - China has ordered its media not to probe a deadly high-speed train crash that has triggered public anger and raised questions over the rush to develop the rail system, reports said Tuesday.

Journalists have been ordered to focus on "touching stories" and avoid questioning official accounts of the disaster, which killed at least 39 people, Chinese bloggers and the U.S.-based China Digital Times website said.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/China+seeks+muzzle+reporting+train+crash/5161106/story.html

They had an airbase in the eastern coast of China, when their bombers didn't have enough fuel to fly back into their aircraft carriers, then they flew into that airbase.

Remember the last scene of the Pearl Harbor movie, when they landed in China after finishing the bombing mission in Japan, which is based on the real event.

They did not land at the airbase, but in the fields and were captured and killed.

There was a RD story on that!

From Wiki

The first raid on Tokyo was the Doolittle Raid of 18 April 1942, when sixteen B-25 Mitchells were launched from USS Hornet to attack targets including Yokohama and Tokyo and then fly on to airfields in China. The raid was the retaliation against the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The raid did no damage to Japan's war capability but was a significant propaganda victory for the United States.[2] Launched prematurely, none of the attacking aircraft reached the designated airfields, either crashing or ditching (except for one aircraft which landed in the Soviet Union, where the crew was officially interned and secretly repatriated). Two crews were captured by the Japanese in occupied China.

Have you seen the regular Chinese members here trolling against India by creating a flamebait topic?

look pal, i do not want to get involved in flame wars and mud slinging. I can give some examples of chinese members but then it would lead to flame wars and would further derail the thread. But i want you to understand that my previous post referred to both Chinese and Indian trolls that is why i did not specify and mentioned "some people". I know that there are both Chinese and Indian trolls with each one blaming the other.
Have i replied to some annoying posts by chinese members on this thread? No. I am sure that you too must be finding some posts by Indian members as annoying but replying to them would only derail the thread. Anyway it is upto you to decide what you want to do.

Of course, compared to the Mao days, the Chinese media is freer.

But China does not hide failures?

Even in the latest Train crash, it instructed the media as to what they can report.

It was recovered anyway, because the central government ordered them to retrieve it.

This act was purely conducted by the rail transportation department. That department was well-known as a very corrupt place in China.

That's why their leader got arrested in this January, and CCP will keep weeding out the corruption within the rail department.

Before pointing finger at China, you should look at yourself.

Death toll climbs to 80 in India rail accident - AlertNet

They did not land at the airbase, but in the fields and were captured and killed.

There was a RD story on that!

The movie is not 100% accurate, heck the main characters are even fictional.

But they were based on the real events, their actual bombers were landed on the airport, not on the terrain field.

Munshi will be upset ! Just the other day he was celebrating China encircling India !
Forget about upset sir won't be able to sleep till he won't make another thread against their beloved evil bhartis....let me think about the heading of his next thread....

''Evil Bharats Evil Plan To Encircle Innocent And Friendly Super Power China...''

It was recovered anyway, because the central government ordered them to retrieve it.

This act was purely conducted by the rail transportation department. That department was well-known as a very corrupt place in China.

That's why their leader got arrested in this January, and CCP will keep weeding out the corruption within the rail department.

Before pointing finger at China, you should look at yourself.

Death toll climbs to 80 in India rail accident - AlertNet

Do forgive me, but I think you are dense.

We are right now talking about specifics of China and so what is there to look at India.

Let us, for discussion sake, agree that India is the worse country in the world, but will that take away the fact that China fudges and hides the truth?

Be a man!

How does it matter is the Chinese Railway is the most corrupt organisation in the world?

Is it operating beyond the law of China or is it an organisation that is not a part of China?

Does it absolve the Chinese govt of its responsibility?

What has all this got to do with the Chinese Govt muzzling the media and ordering it to run 'human interest' stories alone?

Be a little more honest with yourself and not obfuscate and attempt to deflect.

The movie is not 100% accurate, heck the main characters are even fictional.

But they were based on the real events, their actual bombers were landed on the airport, not on the terrain field.

I have quoted RD story and Wiki. And Wiki gives references.

I don't go by Hollywood since they have to give colour to any story so that they have the cinemas full and make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom