What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Rocket exploded because of malfunctioning of the Russian cryogenic engine. Atleast that is what the channel says. so it is not an Indian failure. These trolls have limited or no understanding of strategic and technical matters, so i think it is not worth replying to them. let them think that India is weak and Indian products are failed products. They prefer to live in their world of illusion and be happy. so let them be. The point to be noted is that if the chinese govt. thought that India is so weak then they would have attacked us to snatch Arunachal pradesh or would have pressurised us to give it. Let these trolls underestimate us and be happy. we can laugh at their foolishness and be happy. so everyone is happy. LOL.

i said it a few times lets be on topic. It has been derailed.

Yes, they want to sell stuff to India, they want a "G-2" with China, and they are still the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army.

They are very clever, I have to hand it to them.

What a fail ? Read what Obama had to say about your G-2 claim :lol:
Dennis C. Wilder - The Danger of a U.S.-China 'G-2' Strategic Alliance
At this week's Group of 20 summit, President Obama reaffirmed to the world that Washington has no intention of forming or even moving toward an exclusive "G-2" relationship with China. It is, of course, important that the United States deepen the constructive and candid ties established between Chinese President Hu Jintao and former president George W. Bush.

Overestimating chini kids gloating again.. :lol:

But thankfully we have a port in Vietnam broadens our range and our mobility to keep an eye on any other navy.

We are of course thankful to the Allies.

And in terms of DNA, the Japanese race has significant amount of Han input already. The original inhabitants of the Japanese islands were called "Ainu" and they do not look East Asian. They also write using Chinese characters, and have a society based around a Confucian structure like the rest of East Asia, and of course they eat with chopsticks too.

Then why were you fighting with your brothers and also you must be extremely happy about the genes they left behind at certain places post World war II.

After this failure, our rocket has more than hundred times of successes added to our safety record.

Come to debate with us until India has reached our safety record.

Now, now, how much do the Chinese come to know of their space programme, except successes?

Further, the Chinese Govt is a master of fraud.

Here is the proof:

China Launch Gaffe: Who Should We Believe?

China has high hopes to be the third nation to successfully carry out a spacewalk after launching three taikonauts into orbit today. According to officials, the Shenzhou-7 spacecraft has successfully completed its first orbital manoeuvres and is currently orbiting 343 km above the Earth. The world now waits for news that the first Chinese astronaut has successfully left the capsule to explore the vacuum of space for the first time. It all sounds rather exciting doesn’t it?

But this feat pails into insignificance when compared with another stunning achievement. The Chinese authorities have shown that not only can they blast man into space – following in the pioneering footsteps of Russia and the USA – they also have the ability to foresee the future. Either that, or they’ve found a way to travel through time. Amazing as it may sound, it really did happen; transcripts of a “future” conversation between the Shenzhou-7 astronauts, whilst in orbit, were published on the official Chinese news website hours before the rocket engines had even ignited…

Wow!

“After this order, signal lights all were switched on, various data show up on rows of screens, hundreds of technicians staring at the screens, without missing any slightest changes…

“One minute to go!”

“Changjiang No.1 found the target!”

“The firm voice of the controller broke the silence of the whole ship. Now, the target is captured 12 seconds ahead of the predicted time…”

“The air pressure in the cabin is normal!”

“Ten minutes later, the ship disappears below the horizon. Warm clapping and excited cheering breaks the night sky, echoing across the silent Pacific Ocean.”

- Apparent dialogue between the three Chinese astronauts on board Shenzhou-7 shortly after launch (text was published online hours before lift-off, and the article was dated for release on September 27th).

The above text says it all. The launch was successful and the three astronauts on board Shenzhou-7 were able to report that everything was working as expected, plus some nice narrative to give some atmosphere. The only problem was that this transcript was published on the official Chinese news website Xinhuanet.com long before Shenzhou-7 had even been launched atop the Long-March II-F rocket. The article, as if predicting the future, was dated for a September 27th release (two days from now), remained online for several hours before it was pulled offline. An Associated Press journalist was able to retrieve the text before it disappeared.

So this poses some difficult questions. Why would the Chinese space agency (or other government agency) prepare a pre-emptive article in the first place? Surely, if the mission was a success (as it seems to be) a real transcript could be recorded and published in real time. Does this mean Chinese officials were preparing for the worse, writing a fictitious article to cover up a failed launch? If this were true, who’s to say a manned launch happened at all? OK, this is pushing into the realms of conspiracyville, but it’s only natural for suspicions to be roused.

The People’s Republic of China has some heavy communist overtones, and much of the news is controlled by the state. This can only add to the concern that we’re not hearing the whole story.

When the state-run news agency Xinhua was questioned about the article, a staff member of the Xinhuanet.com web site said the posting of the article was a “technical error” by a technician. He refused to give his name (apparently a common response by Chinese officials).........

So who do we believe? Do we believe that a technician really did post the article by accident? (Although somebody had to have written the thing in the first place. So was it an elaborate prank?) Do we believe the AP report? (Perhaps the facts were manipulated in some way? However, a cached Chinese version of the page appears to exist.)

Regardless, these events will be very embarrassing to Beijing and overshadow an incredible achievement by the dedicated scientists and engineers working to advance the nation’s space aspirations.

So, we await an official explanation. However, I’ll bet China will want to ignore this problem, hoping it will just go away….....

Sources: AP, Network World, CNET, Xinhuanet
China Launch Gaffe: Who Should We Believe? | Astroengine.com

Now, now, how much do the Chinese come to know of their space programme, except successes?

Further, the Chinese Govt is a master of fraud.

Here is the proof:

At the same time, you should question about the US manned mission on the moon.

The West was not helping us for nothing, imagine if the Imperial Japan annexed all China's territory and acquired all the resources they needed, then it would even be a much bigger headache for US to fight them.

Helping China was simply helping themselves, not some humantarian aid.

My reply was a correction to your claim that you killed 100 Japanese generals and defeated them.

My reply was a correction to your claim that you killed 100 Japanese generals and defeated them.

We did not defeat them, but we were not losing as well, since we did not surrender like France.

Yes, we did manage to kill 100 Japanese generals, since around 500,000 Japanese soldiers were dead in fighting in the Chinese soil, meanwhile they lost another million in fighting against the US in the Pacific Ocean.

I am not engaging into the discussion of this topic anymore, but when you criticize other, you should look at the mirror about yourself first. :coffee:

I actually just showed you the mirror. Don't get me wrong here, I am not criticizing you about anything the article was from China daily..

i said it a few times lets be on topic. It has been derailed.

yeah, I know. unfortunately some people do not understand that and just want to troll to satisfy their ego.

I actually just showed you the mirror. Don't get me wrong here, I am not criticizing you about anything the article was from China daily..

It comes from China because the modern Chinese media is way much more transparent you guys perceive as.

We don't hide our failure, if the failure occurred, then we would rather look ourselves at the mirror rather than blaming or gloating other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom