What's new

Vietnam inaugurates final section of expressway linking to China

what for? facilitating the movement of PLA's tank legion? there is always not difficult to find traitors in vietnam

Hua chinese in Vietnam, yes.

And what is Vietnam habit?

Trying to befriend the country that sprayed agent orange on you and bombed your countrymen for sport?

China had to fight both the Soviets and the American, none are allies. Big countries do not need a patron protector like little countries.

What does Chinese ? Deng Xiaoping visited Tokio and Washington for what ? to have new protecter following ur logic.

Vietnam is defintely a beautiful country. Hope the newly-opened expressway will contribute to the existing trade relations.
mixed pictures. while bilateral tourism collapses, trade blossoms.

Vietnam is defintely a beautiful country. Hope the newly-opened expressway will contribute to the existing trade relations.
HEHE ... sell more 'Made in China' to Vietnam ... although they said 'No', but their Vietnamese dealers buying tons of goods from China. lol !

I remember now China is Veitnam's biggest trade parnter, that's another truth from their HOT body. :azn:

HEHE ... sell more 'Made in China' to Vietnam ... although they said 'No', but their Vietnamese dealers buying tons of goods from China. lol !

I remember now China is Veitnam's biggest trade parnter, that's another truth from their HOT body. :azn:
american girl is hot, too. the US is our biggest export market, while we run a huge trade deficit with China.

one thing you don´t know. should Hillary Clinton win the presidency, the atmosphere will become damn hot. I think the majority of 1.5 million exile vietnamese will support her presidency bid if she supports Vietnam economic and military build-up, and she needs votes of our people, too.
t_lam_clinton_500x279.jpg

american girl is hot, too. the US is our biggest export market, while we run a huge trade deficit with China.

one thing you don´t know. should Hillary Clinton win the presidency, the atmosphere will become damn hot. I think the majority of 1.5 million exile vietnamese will support her presidency bid if she supports Vietnam economic and military build-up, and she needs votes of our people, too.
t_lam_clinton_500x279.jpg
Emmm ... come again, just put ur wish on the foreigner especially the West, such bad hobby.

Emmm ... come again, just put ur wish on the foreigner especially the West, such bad hobby.
not really. if you look from our perspective you will understand. I am pretty sure, you will do the same: Vietnam is a small country with small population, small economy, small army, etc...small is our objective. comparing to china. the imbalance of power is huge. just look at the money you spend on army, and ours. that is not a fair game.

what we want is status quo. how to achieve it considering our disadvantages? well, it was Hillary Clinton that initiated the US pivot to Asia, actually the real major policy shift since the end of the cold war. surprisingly, she announced it after visiting Vietnam in 2010. more, she declared the SC Sea as one of US core national interests. got it now?

What a Hillary Presidency Means for China | Foreign Policy Blogs

Last edited:
I heard recently PLA even had to stop a road construction project near the border with Vietnam because they're afraid Viet Nam will attack them?

17395703089_06a2cd0e8b_b.jpg

What is the price of one separate unit of this building?

I heard recently PLA even had to stop a road construction project near the border with Vietnam because they're afraid Viet Nam will attack them?

Havent you read the title and content of the thread?

images

Last edited:

What is the price of one separate unit of this building?

images
depending on the city. asking average price for such a villa or townhouse in hanoi is about 4,000-6,000 USD per square metres. saigon has similar price structure.

what we want is status quo. how to achieve it considering our disadvantages? well, it was Hillary Clinton that initiated the US pivot to Asia, actually the real major policy shift since the end of the cold war. surprisingly, she announced it after visiting Vietnam in 2010. more, she declared the SC Sea as one of US core national interests. got it now?

Wasn't it Hillary Clinton who also initiated the reset with Russia?

Politics is such a slippery slope.

I heard the sun goes down everyday because it fears my power, or at least that's what I like to believe.

he he he...our northern neighbor shouldn´t compare with Vietnam.
posting some pics of a good quarter of Saigon. in case you wonder why there are no people, it is because we hide in houses or parks when the sun stands high. it is damn hot when you are exposed to the sun light.

16959495964_908f32f8f5_b.jpg

17581998141_9a55d53d7c_b.jpg

17395702619_a340e6e9bb_b.jpg

17395706989_f3db58a1b2_b.jpg

17394464600_2b9ffdec36_b.jpg

LOL, quit lying my fiend. I've been to Vietnam. The majority of the people do not live in these places. Seriously with $1700 USD per capita, how can you?

Back
Top Bottom