What's new

‘Vietnam has emerged as a regional power in South-East Asia’: Hamid Ansari

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, nothing like a war broke out because some idiots spout out fool things with their big mouth.

It's show your pathetic life with feelings drying and gone to crazy for some bullshjt like kill a chinese man because he drove a Japanese car.
In Vietnam, nothing like those riot crazy actions, robbery their own people for some frivolous mental orgasm and idiot national pride .

LOL,are you angry?
you are angry.LOL
Too funny

I am ignoring you , coz engaging with chinese will lead to verbal diarrhoea and ultimately I will be banned, while chinese poster will enjoy life... So No comment...

By the way I was talking about US-Vietnam war..

IN US-Vietnam war.

2,000 tanks, 7,000 artillery guns, over 5,000 anti-aircraft guns, 158 surface-to-air rocket launchers From USSR
From July 1965 to the end of 1974, fighting in Vietnam was attended by some 6,500 officers and generals, as well as more than 4,500 soldiers and sergeants of the Soviet Armed Forces.
In addition, military schools and academies of the USSR began training Vietnamese soldiers – more than 10 thousand people.

1966, in early 1967 North Korea sent a fighter squadron to North Vietnam to back up the North Vietnamese 921st and 923rd fighter squadrons defending Hanoi. They stayed through 1968, and 200 pilots were reported to have served.
In addition, at least two anti-aircraft artillery regiments were sent as well. North Korea also sent weapons, ammunition and two million sets of uniforms to their comrades in North Vietnam.

ALL Vietnam Food from china.
StUSSR arting in 1965, China sent anti-aircraft units and engineering battalions to North Vietnam to repair the damage caused by American bombing, rebuild roads and railroads, and to perform other engineering works. This freed North Vietnamese army units for combat in the South.
During three years and nine months in North Vietnam, all Chinese antiaircraft artillery divisions, together with those units assigned to protect engineering troops, fought 2,153 engagements. They shot down 1,707 U.S. planes and damaged 1,608, while capturing 42 American pilots.
Between 1965 and 1969 a total of 320,000 Chinese troops served in North Vietnam, and the greatest number at anyone time there was 170,000 More than 1,100 Chinese died and 4,300 were wounded in Vietnam.
until June 1968, Chinese troops had built 1,206 kilometers of highways, including 305 bridges and 4,441 culverts in Vietnam.

IF without USSR and China, Vietnam is only a loser

LOL,are you angry?
you are angry.LOL
Too funny
Why would I was angry about a pathetic kid crying so loud for his pathetic life and poor brain!?
It's wirte on your username: hurt!

So If you already admit your pathetic life, you should leaving and care about it, you just making bullshjt here, kid.

guys it's so funny to see you arguing with moods... but you are really doing beyond rational argument. calm down friends... Don't post anything so childish.:police:

what we expect is, maybe 2 or 3 decades later, none will live a pathetic life within china (not only chinese but also all of the people) because we china are changing better and better. Now there are so many problems like polution, corruption, un-unifurm of wealth distribution etc., but if you focus on media about those news about china you may see the change.
;)

guys it's so funny to see you arguing with moods... but you are really doing beyond rational argument. calm down friends... Don't post anything so childish.:police:
I just want that troll go away, loser like him just make others feel annoyed to discusses at here.
It's good if China will had become better, peaceful and responsible for region and global more than now.

IN US-Vietnam war.

2,000 tanks, 7,000 artillery guns, over 5,000 anti-aircraft guns, 158 surface-to-air rocket launchers From USSR
From July 1965 to the end of 1974, fighting in Vietnam was attended by some 6,500 officers and generals, as well as more than 4,500 soldiers and sergeants of the Soviet Armed Forces.
In addition, military schools and academies of the USSR began training Vietnamese soldiers – more than 10 thousand people.

1966, in early 1967 North Korea sent a fighter squadron to North Vietnam to back up the North Vietnamese 921st and 923rd fighter squadrons defending Hanoi. They stayed through 1968, and 200 pilots were reported to have served.
In addition, at least two anti-aircraft artillery regiments were sent as well. North Korea also sent weapons, ammunition and two million sets of uniforms to their comrades in North Vietnam.

StUSSR arting in 1965, China sent anti-aircraft units and engineering battalions to North Vietnam to repair the damage caused by American bombing, rebuild roads and railroads, and to perform other engineering works. This freed North Vietnamese army units for combat in the South.
During three years and nine months in North Vietnam, all Chinese antiaircraft artillery divisions, together with those units assigned to protect engineering troops, fought 2,153 engagements. They shot down 1,707 U.S. planes and damaged 1,608, while capturing 42 American pilots.
Between 1965 and 1969 a total of 320,000 Chinese troops served in North Vietnam, and the greatest number at anyone time there was 170,000 More than 1,100 Chinese died and 4,300 were wounded in Vietnam.
until June 1968, Chinese troops had built 1,206 kilometers of highways, including 305 bridges and 4,441 culverts in Vietnam.

Read and find out the Truth behind ur'help' first. 'Behind the Bamboo Curtain – China, Vietnam, and the World beyond Asia' part 3, chapter 14: Le Duan(VN leader during VN-China war) and the break with China.
That was what Zhang Wentian said. However, Ho Wei, the Chinese ambassador to Vietnam at that time, [and] who was seated there, was listening to what was being said. He immediately cabled back to China [reporting what had been said between Le Duan and Zhang Wentian]. Mao replied at once: "Vietnam cannot do that [taking up guerrilla war in the south]. Vietnam must lie in wait for a protracted period of time!" We were so poor. How could we fight the Americans if we did not have China as a rearguard base? [Thus], we had to listen to them, correct?

However, we did not agree. We secretly went ahead in developing our forces. When [Ngo Dinh] Diem dragged his guillotine machine throughout much of southern Vietnam, we issued the order to form mass forces to oppose the established order and to take power [from the Diem government]. We did not care [about the Chinese]. When the uprising to seize power had begun, we went to China to meet with both Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping. Deng Xiaoping told me: "Comrade, now that your mistake has become an accomplished fact, you should only fight at the level of one platoon downward." That was the kind of pressure they exerted on us.

I said [to the Chinese]: "Yes, yes! I will do that. I will only fight at the level of one platoon downwards." After we had fought and China realized that we could fight efficiently, Mao suddenly had a new line of thinking. He said that as the Americans were fighting us, he would bring in [Chinese] troops to help us build roads. His essential aim was to find out about the situation in our country so that later he could strike us, and thereby expand into Southeast Asia. There was no other reason. We were aware of this matter, but had to allow it [the entry of Chinese troops]. But that was OK. They decided to send in their soldiers. I only asked that they send personnel, but these troops came with guns and ammunition. I also had to countenance this.

Later, he [Mao Zedong] forced us to permit 20,000 of his troops to come and build a road from Nghe Tinh into Nam Bo [the Vietnamese term for southern Vietnam]. I refused. They kept proposing, but I would not budge. They pressured me into permitting them to come, but I did not accept it. They kept on pressuring, but I did not agree. I provide you with these examples, comrades, so that you can see their long-standing plot to steal our country, and how wicked their plot is.
Virtual Archive : Comrade B on the Plot of the Reactionary Chinese Clique Against Vietnam
For N.Korean pilots, they wanted to learn how to shoot dow F-4, so they convince us to train their pilot and let them experience in real battle. We didn't ask their help.

IN US-Vietnam war.

Sure, North Vietnam relied on the supports of its allies and friends to win the war.
Similar to the situation of USSR during the second world war. The Soviets would have hard times to win against Nazi Germany without the help of the US and British military supports.

But at the end of the day, the final battles were fought on the ground, sea and air: man against man. That matters.

Read and find out the Truth behind ur'help' first. 'Behind the Bamboo Curtain – China, Vietnam, and the World beyond Asia' part 3, chapter 14: Le Duan(VN leader during VN-China war) and the break with China.

For N.Korean pilots, they wanted to learn how to shoot dow F-4, so they convince us to train their pilot and let them experience in real battle. We didn't ask their help.

China Support Vietnam from 1950 until 1968 because you on USSR side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom