What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Even the summit failed, Vietnam role as dealmaker slowly pays off. 50 US companies from Google, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, ExxonMobil, GE, Ford, MasterCard, Qualcomm, IBM to JP Morganwill attend a business summit next week in Hanoi. They are parts of $6 trillion US/ASEAN council club. Well a gift of Donald Trump. In other direction, Kim would like Vietnamese companies to come to his country.

http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/50680...hold-talks-in-ha-noi.html#u1rfpHCCZtCc6bR3.99

upload_2019-3-10_18-30-24.jpeg

upload_2019-3-10_18-31-42.png

Even the summit failed, Vietnam role as dealmaker slowly pays off. 50 US companies from Google, Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, ExxonMobil, GE, Ford, MasterCard, Qualcomm, IBM to JP Morganwill attend a business summit next week in Hanoi. They are parts of $6 trillion US/ASEAN council club. Well a gift of Donald Trump. In other direction, Kim would like Vietnamese companies to come to his country.

http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/50680...hold-talks-in-ha-noi.html#u1rfpHCCZtCc6bR3.99

View attachment 545533

View attachment 545536
Nk-US should failed, thats the signal for everyone to know that CN-US negotiation will be failed too.

Unlike 1979, Daddy US-Jap will spank CN so hard this time:cool:

Nk-US should failed, thats the signal for everyone to know that CN-US negotiation will be failed too.

Unlike 1979, Daddy US-Jap will spank CN so hard this time:cool:
Even though the thread isn't about US-China relations, I'd like to add China isn't North Korea. The Sino-US relations are way more deeper and complex than US-NK. Japan got it's own set of problems to deal eith.

Even though the thread isn't about US-China relations, I'd like to add China isn't North Korea. The Sino-US relations are way more deeper and complex than US-NK. Japan got it's own set of problems to deal eith.
Just wait and see US keep spanking CN. Its so clear that US want CN collapse like Soviet, so US can loot all CN properties like in Qing time

Yeah I used to think like that too. With China being the richest source of rare earth minerals which is essential for virtually every electronics and the US boast the most tempting market for technology in the world, I concluded that the US needed China and and China needed the US. However, it seem that nowadays, the US go all out on the trade war against China without any restraint. It's best to wait to see how things turn out from the sideline.

Now back to Vietnam military affair. Vietnam recently sent a group of officers on a friendly visit to Oregon. During the visit, the officer took the chance to observe UH-72 Dakota, a militarized version of the Eurocopter EC145. For a while, the helicopter fleet of Vietnam People Armed have received nothing new. Let's hope that the visit could lead to purchases in the future.

53214049_2062178743905075_1672562622722998272_o.jpg

52967890_2062178757238407_4485776170222092288_o.jpg

Yup, it was a navy, Bung Tomo class corvette.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bung_Tomo-class_corvette
Wow what bunch of tough guys, sending a military navy corvette against a coast guard ship and that idiot officer is talking like the just won a major military battle ...

Sure that action just made Indonesia navy so respected by every armies in the world... Well nothing new here, that how Indonesia army fight for decades (always 10-30 against 1) and the proofs are all in the hstory books about the past Indonesian conflicts (Aceh, Papua, East Timor, ect...). I won't be surprise if the Indonesian Navy will start using your submarines to sink fishing boats and VN coast guard boats. Such a legendary bravery...

Why navy with big guns? Where is your coast guard?
Vietnam has large Eez waters. We have with Indonesia overlapping Eez waters around Natura. Foreign vessels intrude Vietnam waters regularly but I never heard of Vietnamese warships firing on foreign vessels.

I never heard either of Vietnam law enforcement vessels ramm foreign ships to kill everyone onboard. Only primitive people resort to violence.

View attachment 545465
That's not primitive, that's pure COWARDICE.

Last edited:
Wow what bunch of tough guys, sending a military navy corvette against a coast guard ship and that idiot officer is talking like the just won a major military battle ...

Sure that action just made Indonesia navy so respected by every armies in the world... Well nothing new here, that how Indonesia army fight for decades (always 10-30 against 1) and the proofs are all in the hstory books about the past Indonesian conflicts (Aceh, Papua, East Timor, ect...). I won't be surprise if the Indonesian Navy will start using your submarines to sink fishing boats and VN coast guard boats. Such a legendary bravery...

That's not primitive, that's pure COWARDICE.

The Indonesian already drop the issue and leave the thread. It's best that we don't try to create more animosity than we need to.

Beautiful training vessel of Imperial Japanese Navy in Vietnam

JS Setoyuki
JS_Setoyuki_ship.jpg

@Suika

Surprise visit to Tokyo

Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnamese People’s Army Phan Van Giang pays a special visit to Admiral Katsutoshi Kawano, Chief of Staff of the Japanese Army on March 4.

upload_2019-3-11_20-40-31.jpeg

Why navy with big guns? Where is your coast guard?
Vietnam has large Eez waters. We have with Indonesia overlapping Eez waters around Natura. Foreign vessels intrude Vietnam waters regularly but I never heard of Vietnamese warships firing on foreign vessels.

I never heard either of Vietnam law enforcement vessels ramm foreign ships to kill everyone onboard. Only primitive people resort to violence.

View attachment 545465
Can't believe you already forget how I humiliated you last time by saying the US even uses its aircraft carrier for patrol against illegal fishing.

https://m.sandiegoreader.com/weblog...vy-carrier-group-hunts-for-illegal-fishermen/

LOW INTELLIGENCE VIETNAMESE STRIKES AGAIN.

If you suffered from Alzheimer please refrain from using the internet.

Last edited:
Incoming news about Indonesia "domestic affair"

"As many as 15 people are feared to have been killed in a firefight between Indonesian soldiers and Papuan independence fighters, adding to more than two dozen deaths in the simmering conflict since November."

"Aidi claimed the soldiers had arrived in the area to guard work on the trans Papua highway and the attack was unprovoked. According to Sambom, the soldiers had burned traditional dwellings and interrogated villagers."

"An insurgency has simmered in Papua, which makes up the western half of the island of New Guinea, since the early 1960s when Indonesia annexed the Dutch-controlled territory.

Discrimination against indigenous Papuans and abuses by Indonesian police and military have drawn renewed attention globally as Indonesia campaigns for membership in the UN’s human rights watchdog.

The exiled leader of the Papuan independence movement, Benny Wenda, in January presented a 1.8m-signature petition calling for self-determination to the UN human rights chief in Geneva."

Yeah that sure make domestic affair in Indonesia "far superior" than Vietnam. Man, we never have a shooting skirmishes in our soils since the 1990s. The Indonesian Armed Forces in the 21st century manage to brew an ongoing insurrection while the Vietnam People Army fail to have one. That sure make me feel shameful about how "weak" our army is nowadays.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/08/west-papua-independence-deaths-battle-indonesia

Yeah.... I was joking :v
I guess Israel & Russia sucks then because they also have the same problems as indonesia?

Can't believe the virtue signaling of the vietnamese posters over here. Vietnam is a literal stain on human rights in general: https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/03/04/eu-press-vietnam-rights-record

You guys even worse than we are but have the galls to point a finger at us.

In here you can at least appeal to the court.

Correction folks. One Indonesian remain in our thread. Let's give him oir warmest welcome, shall we?

Can't believe you already forget how I humiliated you last time by saying the US even uses its aircraft carrier for patrol against illegal fishing.

https://m.sandiegoreader.com/weblog...vy-carrier-group-hunts-for-illegal-fishermen/

LOW INTELLIGENCE VIETNAMESE STRIKES AGAIN.

If you suffered from Alzheimer please refrain from using the internet.

Humiliated? Yeah that was funny when we literally bash you and your fellow countryman more than 100 times in this thread. Your reason is lame, unfounded and sideshow into part time insults than civilized argument. I figure that is normal in a barbaric country that use snake to interrogate suspects.

BTW, you link doesn't work: https://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblog...vy-carrier-group-hunts-for-illegal-fishermen/

"Page not found
The requested page could not be found.

You may have followed a broken or outdated link, or may have made a typo. You should check the URL or take a look at our Site Map, which may show you what you were looking for."

I search for keywords from the link but not a single relevant result come up. Kindly post us the content of the article if possible. For the US to use its hammer to hit flies is quite unusual in my ears.

I guess Israel & Russia sucks then because they also have the same problems as indonesia?

Can't believe the virtue signaling of the vietnamese posters over here. Vietnam is a literal stain on human rights in general: https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/03/04/eu-press-vietnam-rights-record

You guys even worse than we are but have the galls to point a finger at us.

In here you can at least appeal to the court.

Actually, if what Israel and Russia face occur in Indonesia, your country would crumble overnight. Rebels in Indonesia receive non existence supports from other countries, have no access to steady military supplies (unless your army have some on sale) and finally, they only have crappy rifles.

If you feeble mind could remember, you Indonesian claim that Vietnam domestic affair is "pathetic" (your word) compared to Indonesia. So it's a comparison between Vietnam (no rebel) and Indonesia (has a "safe heaven" for rebel with ongoing insurrection). Don't talk as if we Vietnamese are the ones that compare Indonesian against the world (though I dare say the world is doing far better than Indonesia in the war on terrorist)

Vietnam is a stain on human rights? Then I guess Indonesia already burnt the human right guide book and bury the ash. We could not drop as low as using snake to torture criminals, that for sure. Remember the link I post earlier? About a guy that got arrested for singing a song that anger some government officials and need to head to the court. Yeah in Vietnam, you must do something WAY bigger than than in order to be classified as a offense. But I guess Indonesian kangaroo courts have plenty of free time on their hand to go after something as TRIVIAL as a SONG. A FCKING SONG. SERIOUSLY? You guys post people around the clock to search the Internet for that kind of stuff?

Appeal to the court? Does it work? I bet it look worthless since:

"Although the country has had national human rights institutions, the National Commission on Human Rights, the commission itself has little effect as it was not given any legal teeth against discriminatory practices committed by the government"

"The police used unnecessary and excessive force against demonstrators and protesters, especially in land dispute cases. In the rare instances where investigations took place, little progress was made in bringing perpetrators to justice.

• In January, six palm oil farmers were seriously injured in Jambi Province after Police Mobile Brigade (Brimob) officers fired rubber bullets at them in an attempt to evict them from a plantation they were working on. The plantation was the subject of an ongoing land dispute between the farmers and a palm oil company.
  • In June, security forces used unnecessary and excessive force while attempting to forcibly evict a community in Langkat district, North Sumatra. The community had been involved in a land dispute with the local authorities. When the community protested against the eviction, police officers fired on the crowd without warning, injuring at least nine people. Six others were kicked and beaten."
"In January 2018, the Aceh police ransacked a parlor with support from the Aceh autonomous government. The police tortured all LGBT citizens within the premises of the parlor, shaved the heads of transgender women, stripped their shirts and bras, and paraded them in the street while forcing to shout 'to become men'. The event caused massive outrage from human rights organization throughout the world, from Europe, Australia, the Americas, and to liberal sections of Asia. In February 2018, the Indonesian government planned to pass a legislation that would criminalize gay sex. The legislation is supported by all of the 10 political parties of the country, and is expected to pass before Valentines Day. Indonesia has been branded as the most homophobic country in core Asia"

Man, those appeals you mentioned must have been "pretty effective".

To sum it up, Vietnam is not ideal but Indonesia is the country that fall below Vietnam in every manner beside economy. Period. Civil management? Suck. Treatment toward people with different opinion? Crap. Human right? A joke. Come back and say otherwise when:

1. You have no more rebels in your country.
2. You stop locking people in cage with snakes.
3. You no longer prosecute people for a song with "anti-government content".

Last edited:
Correction folks. One Indonesian remain in our thread. Let's give him oir warmest welcome, shall we?

Humiliated? Yeah that was funny when we literally bash you and your fellow countryman more than 100 times in this thread. Your reason is lame, unfounded and sideshow into part time insults than civilized argument. I figure that is normal in a barbaric country that use snake to interrogate suspects.

BTW, you link doesn't work: https://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblog...vy-carrier-group-hunts-for-illegal-fishermen/

"Page not found
The requested page could not be found.

You may have followed a broken or outdated link, or may have made a typo. You should check the URL or take a look at our Site Map, which may show you what you were looking for."

I search for keywords from the link but not a single relevant result come up. Kindly post us the content of the article if possible. For the US to use its hammer to hit flies is quite unusual in my ears.

Actually, if what Israel and Russia face occur in Indonesia, your country would crumble overnight. Rebels in Indonesia receive non existence supports from other countries, have no access to steady military supplies (unless your army have some on sale) and finally, they only have crappy rifles.

If you feeble mind could remember, you Indonesian claim that Vietnam domestic affair is "pathetic" (your word) compared to Indonesia. So it's a comparison between Vietnam (no rebel) and Indonesia (has a "safe heaven" for rebel with ongoing insurrection). Don't talk as if we Vietnamese are the ones that compare Indonesian against the world (though I dare say the world is doing far better than Indonesia in the war on terrorist)

Vietnam is a stain on human rights? Then I guess Indonesia already burnt the human right guide book and bury the ash. We could not drop as low as using snake to torture criminals, that for sure. Remember the link I post earlier? About a guy that got arrested for singing a song that anger some government officials and need to head to the court. Yeah in Vietnam, you must do something WAY bigger than than in order to be classified as a offense. But I guess Indonesian kangaroo courts have plenty of free time on their hand to go after something as TRIVIAL as a SONG. A FCKING SONG. SERIOUSLY? You guys post people around the clock to search the Internet for that kind of stuff?

Appeal to the court? Does it work? I bet it look worthless since:

"Although the country has had national human rights institutions, the National Commission on Human Rights, the commission itself has little effect as it was not given any legal teeth against discriminatory practices committed by the government"

"The police used unnecessary and excessive force against demonstrators and protesters, especially in land dispute cases. In the rare instances where investigations took place, little progress was made in bringing perpetrators to justice.

• In January, six palm oil farmers were seriously injured in Jambi Province after Police Mobile Brigade (Brimob) officers fired rubber bullets at them in an attempt to evict them from a plantation they were working on. The plantation was the subject of an ongoing land dispute between the farmers and a palm oil company.
  • In June, security forces used unnecessary and excessive force while attempting to forcibly evict a community in Langkat district, North Sumatra. The community had been involved in a land dispute with the local authorities. When the community protested against the eviction, police officers fired on the crowd without warning, injuring at least nine people. Six others were kicked and beaten."
"In January 2018, the Aceh police ransacked a parlor with support from the Aceh autonomous government. The police tortured all LGBT citizens within the premises of the parlor, shaved the heads of transgender women, stripped their shirts and bras, and paraded them in the street while forcing to shout 'to become men'. The event caused massive outrage from human rights organization throughout the world, from Europe, Australia, the Americas, and to liberal sections of Asia. In February 2018, the Indonesian government planned to pass a legislation that would criminalize gay sex. The legislation is supported by all of the 10 political parties of the country, and is expected to pass before Valentines Day. Indonesia has been branded as the most homophobic country in core Asia"

Man, those appeals you mentioned must have been "pretty effective".

To sum it up, Vietnam is not ideal but Indonesia is the country that fall below Vietnam in every manner beside economy. Period. Civil management? Suck. Treatment toward people with different opinion? Crap. Human right? A joke. Come back and say otherwise when:

1. You have no more rebels in your country.
2. You stop locking people in cage with snakes.
3. You no longer prosecute people for a song with "anti-government content".

This came from a retard that's happy because vietnam get chosen as a venue for a failed negotiation? It's not like we have hosted hundreds of similar high profiled summits in the past. Right?

View attachment 545768
It is a well known fact that the navy also pull double duty for the coast guard. Argentine used their navy to stop chinese boats for example. They also shoot directly at ships. Not a warning shot like us... Wonder what you think about them?

Except aceh have malaysia's backing during the insurrection & the papuan have the australian backing them for quite a while now. No the real reason we're still around is we're just that good. If you want to see actual incompetence of dealing with rebellion look at myanmar. Israel & Russian non-state actors also doesn't have steady access to armaments. Beside Hezbollah. Also india fares worse than us in handling their terrorism we never accuse them of incompetence.

Again? Let's say this one more time okay?

YOU [emoji122] DON'T [emoji122] REALLY [emoji122] CARE [emoji122] ABOUT[emoji122] HUMAN[emoji122] RIGHTS[emoji122] CAUSE [emoji122] IF [emoji122] YOU[emoji122] DO[emoji122] YOU [emoji122] WOULD [emoji122] LOOK [emoji122] AT [emoji122] YOUR [emoji122] COUNTRY [emoji122] FIRST

Viet at least knows he's smart enough not to dig his own grave. Do you really want to die on this hill?

Also how nice of you to not read the fucking links:
"During 2018, Vietnamese authorities convicted at least 42 rights activists and bloggers under various abusive laws, almost triple the number of convictions in 2017, including Le Dinh Luong (20 years), Luu Van Vinh (15 years), Hoang Duc Binh (14 years), Nguyen Quoc Hoan (13 years), Nguyen Van Tuc (13 years), Nguyen Trung Truc (12 years), Nguyen Trung Ton (12 years), Truong Minh Duc (12 years), Vuong Van Tha (12 years), Nguyen Bac Truyen(11 years), Nguyen Van Duc Do (11 years), Tu Cong Nghia (10 years), and Tran Thi Xuan (9 years)."

This just the bloggers & human rights advocates

"Vietnam

Vietnam’s human rights record remains dire in all areas. The Communist Party maintains a monopoly on political power and allows no challenge to its leadership. Basic rights, including freedom of speech, opinion, press, association, and religion, are restricted. Rights activists and bloggers face harassment, intimidation, physical assault, and imprisonment. Farmers continue to lose land to development projects without adequate compensation, and workers are not allowed to form independent unions. The police use torture and beatings to extract confessions. The criminal justice system lacks independence. State-run drug rehabilitation centers exploit detainees as laborers making goods for local markets and export. Nevertheless, increasing numbers of bloggers and activists have called publicly for democracy and greater freedoms."

https://www.hrw.org/asia/vietnam

Meanwhile the police officer that used snake for interrogation were forced to apologize & Robert only faces 18 months in jail with chance for an early release & appeal. In indonesia human rights violations are recorded because we have relatively strong press & human rights advocates compared to every country in the regions. God knows what vietnam have to defend human rights in the country.

Nobody ever said we are perfect but we are certainly better than your in human rights, press freedom, economy, labor rights.... You know what we are BETTER than you.

This came from a retard that's happy because vietnam get chosen as a venue for a failed negotiation? It's not like we have hosted hundreds of similar high profiled summits in the past. Right?

View attachment 545768
It is a well known fact that the navy also pull double duty for the coast guard. Argentine used their navy to stop chinese boats for example. They also shoot directly at ships. Not a warning shot like us... Wonder what you think about them?

Except aceh have malaysia's backing during the insurrection & the papuan have the australian backing them for quite a while now. No the real reason we're still around is we're just that good. If you want to see actual incompetence of dealing with rebellion look at myanmar. Israel & Russian non-state actors also doesn't have steady access to armaments. Beside Hezbollah. Also india fares worse than us in handling their terrorism we never accuse them of incompetence.

YOU
emoji122.png
DON'T
emoji122.png
REALLY
emoji122.png
CARE
emoji122.png
ABOUT
emoji122.png
HUMAN
emoji122.png
RIGHTS
emoji122.png
CAUSE
emoji122.png
IF
emoji122.png
YOU
emoji122.png
DO
emoji122.png
YOU
emoji122.png
WOULD
emoji122.png
LOOK
emoji122.png
AT
emoji122.png
YOUR
emoji122.png
COUNTRY
emoji122.png
FIRST

Viet at least knows he's smart enough not to dig his own grave. Do you really want to die on this hill?

"During 2018, Vietnamese authorities convicted at least 42 rights activists and bloggers under various abusive laws, almost triple the number of convictions in 2017, including Le Dinh Luong (20 years), Luu Van Vinh (15 years), Hoang Duc Binh (14 years), Nguyen Quoc Hoan (13 years), Nguyen Van Tuc (13 years), Nguyen Trung Truc (12 years), Nguyen Trung Ton (12 years), Truong Minh Duc (12 years), Vuong Van Tha (12 years), Nguyen Bac Truyen(11 years), Nguyen Van Duc Do (11 years), Tu Cong Nghia (10 years), and Tran Thi Xuan (9 years)."

"Vietnam

Vietnam’s human rights record remains dire in all areas. The Communist Party maintains a monopoly on political power and allows no challenge to its leadership. Basic rights, including freedom of speech, opinion, press, association, and religion, are restricted. Rights activists and bloggers face harassment, intimidation, physical assault, and imprisonment. Farmers continue to lose land to development projects without adequate compensation, and workers are not allowed to form independent unions. The police use torture and beatings to extract confessions. The criminal justice system lacks independence. State-run drug rehabilitation centers exploit detainees as laborers making goods for local markets and export. Nevertheless, increasing numbers of bloggers and activists have called publicly for democracy and greater freedoms."

Meanwhile the police officer that used snake for interrogation were forced to apologize & Robert only faces 18 months in jail with chance for an early release & appeal. In indonesia human rights violations are recorded because we have relatively strong press & human rights advocates compared to every country in the regions. God knows what vietnam have to defend human rights in the country.

Nobody ever said we are perfect but we are certainly better than your in human rights, press freedom, economy, labor rights.... You know what we are BETTER than you.

A. LONG. UNINTELLIGIBLE. RAMBLING. FROM. A. INDONESIAN. THAT FAIL. TO .COMPREHEND. HUMAN. WORDS

"Except aceh have malaysia's backing during the insurrection & the papuan have the australian backing them for quite a while now. No the real reason we're still around is we're just that good. If you want to see actual incompetence of dealing with rebellion look at myanmar. Israel & Russian non-state actors also doesn't have steady access to armaments. Beside Hezbollah. Also india fares worse than us in handling their terrorism we never accuse them of incompetence."

Oh the mighty Indonesian could not handle a couple of insurrection groups that receive what tanks? airplane? surface-to-air missile? Oh no, they have Cold War era weapon at best. In the 21st century, Indonesia is getting their *** kicked by rebels that lack modern weapon. You said that your country is still around because your army is good at stopping rebel from taking over the country. In fact, it goes the other way around: Your army SUCKS BALL because they fail to exterminate a few tiny group of rebels in the 21st century. Once again, don't compare your country with others as they face far larger problem than you and so far, they are doing fine. You guys? Whenever i read news about how ill-armed Papua rebels wasted MODERNIZED Indonesian soldiers, I crack up in tears...because I'm unable to contain my laughs :)

BTW, you sure your brain is not filled with tumors? Because as far as I'm remember, you Indonesian bring up the subject of human right first and let's see what Indonesian have to offer:

Violence gains minority: Check
Homophobic extremists with support of the government beat up LGBT: Check
People got locked up for singing a song: Check

In rerun, Vietnam only lock up some people for a few dozens of years. And that what make us worse than you? WHAT. A. JOKE.

YOU GUYS KILL YOUR OWN PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD. WE DON'T
YOU GUYS ALLOW REBEL TO FLOURISH IN YOUR BORDER. WE DON'T
YOU GUYS LOCK PEOPLE UP IN CAGE WITH SNAKE. WE DON'T
YOU GUYS ARREST PEOPLE BECAUSE OF A FCKING SONG. WE DON'T
FINALLY, YOU GUYS LIKE TO COMPARE INDONESIA WITH OTHER BUT FAIL TO SAY YOUR OWN SHORTCOMINGS. WE DON'T

Those are a lot of do for Indonesian and a lot of don't for Vietnamese. Stop smoking weeds to see some hard cold truths. "We are certainly better than you"? Oh you mean you could hurt your people far more better than us?

LET HEART IT AGAIN, FOLKS. EXPLAIN HOW THESE EVENTS CORRESPOND TO THE "RELATIVE STRONG PRESS AND HUMAN RIGHT ADVOCATES"

Here are some key words for you, in case your brain fail to process too much information at a time: "unnecessary and excessive force", "little progress was made in bringing perpetrators to justice", "Indonesia has been branded as the most homophobic country in core Asia", "police officers fired on the crowd without warning"... Bet your mother A-S-S you would not find these keywords with Vietnam near them.

P/s: This will never end unless you run back to where you come from with your tail behind your leg like your "uhuhuhuhuhu" friend striver-whatever. This is OUR thread. You want to play? I'm game all day.

Last edited:

View attachment 545768

YOU [emoji122] DON'T [emoji122] REALLY [emoji122] CARE [emoji122] ABOUT[emoji122] HUMAN[emoji122] RIGHTS[emoji122] CAUSE [emoji122] IF [emoji122] YOU[emoji122] DO[emoji122] YOU [emoji122] WOULD [emoji122] LOOK [emoji122] AT [emoji122] YOUR [emoji122] COUNTRY [emoji122] FIRST

"Vietnam

When PH sent warship to arrest CN fishing boats in Scabourough , CN also sent her warships there and took the scarborough shoal from PH.

So, when ID send warship to VN-ID dispute zone, then VN sub marine Kilos also have the right to sink your warship. Our Kilos r just busy wt CN navy now, so your warships still not be sunk yet. No one will support ID when your warship is sunk in disputed zone, just like no one support PH when she lost Scaborough cos PH sent warship to threaten CN fishing boast first.

As I know, ID navy has No thing strong enough to attack VN sub marine Kilos.

A. LONG. UNINTELLIGIBLE. RAMBLING. FROM. A. INDONESIAN. THAT FAIL. TO .COMPREHEND. HUMAN. WORDS

"Except aceh have malaysia's backing during the insurrection & the papuan have the australian backing them for quite a while now. No the real reason we're still around is we're just that good. If you want to see actual incompetence of dealing with rebellion look at myanmar. Israel & Russian non-state actors also doesn't have steady access to armaments. Beside Hezbollah. Also india fares worse than us in handling their terrorism we never accuse them of incompetence."

Oh the mighty Indonesian could not handle a couple of insurrection groups that receive what tanks? airplane? surface-to-air missile? Oh no, they have Cold War era weapon at best. In the 21st century, Indonesia is getting their *** kicked by rebels that lack modern weapon. You said that your country is still around because your army is good at stopping rebel from taking over the country. In fact, it goes the other way around: Your army SUCKS BALL because they fail to exterminate a few tiny group of rebels in the 21st century. Once again, don't compare your country with others as they face far larger problem than you and so far, they are doing fine. You guys? Whenever i read news about how ill-armed Papua rebels wasted MODERNIZED Indonesian soldiers, I crack up in tears...because I'm unable to contain my laughs :)

BTW, you sure your brain is not filled with tumors? Because as far as I'm remember, you Indonesian bring up the subject of human right first and let's see what Indonesian have to offer:

Violence gains minority: Check
Homophobic extremists with support of the government beat up LGBT: Check
People got locked up for singing a song: Check

In rerun, Vietnam only lock up some people for a few dozens of years. And that what make us worse than you? WHAT. A. JOKE.

YOU GUYS KILL YOUR OWN PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD. WE DON'T
YOU GUYS ALLOW REBEL TO FLOURISH IN YOUR BORDER. WE DON'T
YOU GUYS LOCK PEOPLE UP IN CAGE WITH SNAKE. WE DON'T
YOU GUYS ARREST PEOPLE BECAUSE OF A FCKING SONG. WE DON'T
FINALLY, YOU GUYS LIKE TO COMPARE INDONESIA WITH OTHER BUT FAIL TO SAY YOUR OWN SHORTCOMINGS. WE DON'T

Those are a lot of do for Indonesian and a lot of don't for Vietnamese. Stop smoking weeds to see some hard cold truths. "We are certainly better than you"? Oh you mean you could hurt your people far more better than us?

LET HEART IT AGAIN, FOLKS. EXPLAIN HOW THESE EVENTS CORRESPOND TO THE "RELATIVE STRONG PRESS AND HUMAN RIGHT ADVOCATES"

Here are some key words for you, in case your brain fail to process too much information at a time: "unnecessary and excessive force", "little progress was made in bringing perpetrators to justice", "Indonesia has been branded as the most homophobic country in core Asia", "police officers fired on the crowd without warning"... Bet your mother A-S-S you would not find these keywords with Vietnam near them.

P/s: This will never end unless you run back to where you come from with your tail behind your leg like your "uhuhuhuhuhu" friend striver-whatever. This is OUR thread. You want to play? I'm game all day.
The virtue signaling is strong here. Our human rights & everything else still better than yours. According to every parameter. So what that makes vietnam then?

You can't change that facts.

Of all people you guys seems to forget about how difficult guerilla warfare is. Also we can't use heavy artillery since east timor due to the civilian government restriction. FYI we're winning anyway so why brought this up? Seems kinda pointless.

And people in glass house shouldn't throw rock. The Vietnamese navy lost a naval skirmish in the 80s against chinese on speed boats. I think the you guys take the cake on incompetence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_South_Reef_Skirmish

Vietnamese casualty:
- 64 killed
-11 wounded
-9 captured
-2 armed transporters sunk
-1 landing craft destroyed

China's:
-1 wounded. (Womp, womp)

let me remind you again the chinese was on speadboats.

Look we all know you don't fool anyone here. You don't give a damn about the plight of human rights or indonesian in general. Especially when vietnam is already a human right basket case.

The real reason you use the human right cards is because you lost an argument on the legality of vietnam fishing in our territory.

Why don't you just admit it. After all who are you trying to convince the vietnamese members here are more or less are just bunch of degenerates that couldn't care less about human rights especially. The indonesians don't care because they know you're faking it. Know your audience.
When PH sent warship to arrest CN fishing boats in Scabourough , CN also sent her warships there and took the scarborough shoal from PH.

So, when ID send warship to VN-ID dispute zone, then VN sub marine Kilos also have the right to sink your warship. Our Kilos r just busy wt CN navy now, so your warships still not be sunk yet. No one will support ID when your warship is sunk in disputed zone, just like no one support PH when she lost Scaborough cos PH sent warship to threaten CN fishing boast first.

As I know, ID navy has No thing strong enough to attack VN sub marine Kilos.
We have an MPA designed for sub warfare & a better navy & airforce compared to yours. So really go ahead, shoot if you dare.

Back
Top Bottom