What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

What an imbecile, you didn't answer my question you just trying to divert the subject. List me the Indonesian army achievement
Achievement???? well most of ours is the same with yours, a political one....we driven the dutch,the brits and the dutch(once again) from papua..the same way you drive out the americans. Not by overwhelming firepower but by careful planning, and use of politics. savvy?????

Achievement???? well most of ours is the same with yours, a political one....we driven the dutch,the brits and the dutch(once again) from papua..the same way you drive out the americans. Not by overwhelming firepower but by careful planning, and use of politics. savvy?????
LOL The way you comment doesn't havea lot of diplomacy....

What an imbecile, you didn't answer my question you just trying to divert the subject. List me the Indonesian army achievements.

Those soldiers that get killed on the reef most of them wasn't armed.
yes so sad, they sent those kids unarmed facing chinese guns, typical commies, they view human life as cheap. as cheap as their monthly wages and rations. so sad to hear this huhuuhuhuhuhu, wait I'll need a tissue

LOL The way you comment doesn't have a lot of diplomacy....boasting about the Indo army and your boat Natura and blabla.... hypocrite
im not a diplomat, im merely exposing how vietnamese member lambasting china for incursion while turning a blind eye when they did the ver exact same thing

I don't how the Indonesian will change anything. The South Korean, the Aussie, the Kiwi, the Thai and the Philippino are already involved. There were 600 000 Us and allied troop and 500 000 South Vietnamese soldiers. The Indonesian army doesn't have anything special, neither modern equipment neither large battlefield experience or anything . You guys are too pride of yourselves
Indonesia during that time periods have one things the western powers don't have. The ability to use everything at their disposals.

Let's just say there will be less vietnamese by the time we're done & leave it at that.

oh yes I've heard this before, another hyped up russian weaponry capable of obliterating an entire force, hahahaha. Ok. I understand you're so focused on economy, that explains why poor countries like you with GDP just 1/4th of Indonesia LOL could pour a lot of money to buy latest russian weaponry, I think that building an Armed forces=Economic development in vietnam . so sad

Im waiting for that, but like most vietnamese forumer here, just talk no action, big mouthed A-hole thinks their country is some kind of juggernaut with so called 9th largest Armed forces with T90,Kilo,Gepard and 3000++++++++++++ Kh 35 anti dick missile

Btw good luck sending your tiny boat near natuna next time, meanwhile Indonesia had just finisj building up it joint military base in natuna, I pity those molniya boat, they'll have to return for fuel
1bde68f3-8bbc-48f6-972d-b40489cd2f30.JPG
Pls don’t brag on GDP figures.that is misleading. I give you an example: if I spend $100 to dig a hole in my garden and spend another $100 to undo my stupidity, how much GDP was generated? Correct:$200. Venezuela has higher GDP per capita than yours but their population can’t afford any to buy anything to eat. They can’t even afford to import toilet paper. Large parts of your GDP are generated by selling natural resources. You rely on food imports. VN sells foods to your country. What happens with 50 years when your resources are dried and the last tree is burned?

If we don’t suffer colonialism, numerous wars, devastation and economic sanctions in the last century our GDP would be on par with South Korea. You have extremely long peace period, but your GDP figure is pretty much low.

If I was you, instead of military buying foreign weapons I would spend more money on education. Indonesia education sucks if you haven’t noticed. You rank at the bottom of Pisa ranking. Despite low budget Vietnam ranks on par with other much richer countries in East Asia and Western Europe.In some metrics we are even better.

Indonesia during that time periods have one things the western powers don't have. The ability to use everything at their disposals.

Let's just say there will be less vietnamese by the time we're done & leave it at that.
Your country nowadays is much like the Turkey: the politics is driven by a nationalist Islamist wave. Sorry, what should the people think, when Turkey leadership declares onion prices as of national strategic importance, when people queue stores for cheap onions? Much like you, with garlic. Sorry, you are primitive.

Pls don’t brag on GDP figures.that is misleading. I give you an example: if I spend $100 to dig a hole in my garden and spend another $100 to undo my stupidity, how much GDP was generated? Correct:$200. Venezuela has higher GDP per capita than yours but their population can’t afford any to buy anything to eat. They can’t even afford to import toilet paper. Large parts of your GDP are generated by selling natural resources. You rely on food imports. VN sells foods to your country. What happens with 50 years when your resources are dried and the last tree is burned?

If we don’t suffer colonialism, numerous wars, devastation and economic sanctions in the last century our GDP would be on par with South Korea. You have extremely long peace period, but your GDP figure is pretty much low.

If I was you, instead of military buying foreign weapons I would spend more money on education. Indonesia education sucks if you haven’t noticed. You rank at the bottom of Pisa ranking. Despite low budget Vietnam ranks on par with other much richer countries in East Asia and Western Europe.In some metrics we are even better.

Your country nowadays is much like the Turkey: the politics is driven by a nationalist Islamist wave. Sorry, what should the people think, when Turkey leadership declares onion prices as of national strategic importance, when people queue stores for cheap onions? Much like you, with garlic. Sorry, you are primitive.
Meanwhile vietnamese can't even vote or criticize the government... That's an improvement how exactly?

Meanwhile vietnamese can't even vote or criticize the government... That's an improvement how exactly?
Critics are not forbidden but any attempt to attack the government is taboo. No it’s not improvement but really not different to other periods in history. Fyi, VN is always ruled by a strong central government, be now under VCP leadership or previously under imperial rules be either from VN or CN. In your country any critics to Islam is taboo and forbidden too, isn’t it? For blasphemy be true or not, you throw all into jails or kill them. Where is your progress? No that is primitive.

VN has a communist leadership but we have Buddhist pagoda and Christ churches everywhere.Nobody will be jailed for critics to the religions in VN.

Critics are not forbidden but any attempt to attack the government is taboo. No it’s not improvement but really not different to other periods in history. Fyi, VN is always ruled by a strong central government, be now under VCP leadership or previously under imperial rules be either from VN or CN. In your country any critics cs to Islam is taboo and forbidden too, isn’t it? You throw anyone into jails or kill them. Where is your progress?
So you need a strong man to lead the country otherwise the country will fall into ruin or something like that. And you call us primitives?

At least we evolved past the needs for an authoritarian ruler.

So you need a strong man to lead the country otherwise the country will fall into ruin or something like that. And you call us primitives?

At least we evolved past the needs for an authoritarian ruler.
A strong hand is ok, but your country’s leadership is similar to the old ages in Europe when their politics were driven by waves of nationalism and religious fanaticism.

As for authoritarian rule,Facebook, google, youtube and other western media are available in VN. Everyone can post bullshit, unless it’s not attacking the government, it’s not forbidden.

Considering everything is forbidden in other communist countries as China, Cuba and North Korea that is an improvemen. But we are off topic, much to other posts related to fishing, don’t you think so?

A strong hand is ok, but your country’s leadership is similar to the old ages in Europe when their politics were driven by waves of nationalism and religious fanaticism.

Hmmm....
jokowi-lahgi.jpeg

jokowi riding alone without security while conversing with commuters.

So this look like its driven by fanaticism?

At least its not like in vietnam where the people are expected to act like slaves towards their leader. Again which one are the primitives?

In here people's matters. We don't need leader to tell us what to do.

Hmmm....
View attachment 545246

At least its not like in vietnam where the people are expected to act like slaves towards their leader. Again which one are the primitives?

In here people's matters. We don't need leader to tell us what to do.
Ok VN ruling party achievement with uniting the country, winning independent wars against France, America, China and Cambodia is nothing in front of a successful former furniture seller of Indonesia. Good, congrats.

As for Indo catching our fishermen, no worry, Viettel has just successfully produced a long range surveillance X band radar, a clone of “Score 3000”, that can detect ships at 170 km away, regardless of days and nights in all weather conditions. We will be faster at place than your patrol ships.

upload_2019-3-9_14-49-47.jpeg

upload_2019-3-9_14-50-35.jpeg

It seems Indonesians refuse to leave the thread alone after all that. Well it's a good thing that I have plenty of free time as it's weekend now.

Im waiting for that, but like most vietnamese forumer here, just talk no action, big mouthed A-hole thinks their country is some kind of juggernaut with so called 9th largest Armed forces with T90,Kilo,Gepard and 3000++++++++++++ Kh 35 anti dick missile

Btw good luck sending your tiny boat near natuna next time, meanwhile Indonesia had just finisj building up it joint military base in natuna, I pity those molniya boat, they'll have to return for fuel

Let's see:

Indonesian with big balls: Rebels roam the country, pirate rule the sea, annexed people land and police torture people with snakes
Vietnamese with no balls: No rebel, no pirate and so far never annex lands of other countries since the birth of modern government

Once again, Indonesian avoid topics that embarrass them and focus on the only thing that play well to their pride: THE WILL TO SHOOT UNARMED PEOPLE.

Don't u guys have google in communist vietnam?

Solid proof that Indonesian simply pay no attention to detail. It seems that many Indonesian diehards take information about Vietnam from their great-grandparents. Hey genius, we have excellent connection to the Internet including every search engines, social platforms and so on. It's you guys that must use your Google more before coming up with dumb *** rhetorical questions.

There's an old joke in the TNI that if we join the vietnam war the communist would have been driven out long ago.

What a funny joke that I forgot to laugh. Rebels are currently roaming Indonesia killing people left and right TILL THIS VERY DAY but some retard Indonesian think they could help the US (with top-tier weapons and millions of personnel) alter the outcome of the Vietnam War? Please, visit a mental institution for a full checkup right away. Next thing you say would be like: "If i was around in 2002 and 2005, I could have stopped the Bali Bombing". Gosh, I wonder why Indonesians have so much confidence in their military when the Indonesian Armed Forces could not finish a few rebels groups armed with smuggled rifles.

can you tell me how many times vietcong got fucked during the entirety of the vietnam war????, remember kids vietnam war is won politically by north vietnam not militarily against the U.S.
and oh dont forget suicidal and corrupt vietnam leadership send those puny pathethic viet soldier to stand by a reef only to be used as shooting target by china. so sad

In war, people win some and lose some. Your Indonesians war on terrorist, on the other hand, is a combination of fck up and fck up. But feel free to dwell in Vietnam War while Indonesian got slaughtered by rebels nowadays. You seem like to talk about Vietnam history but when I bring up Indonesia, you start screening in denial.

Corruption? Suicidal? Well that would make the Vietnam People Army weak, right? Terrorists would take that chance and kill Vietnamese, right? Pirate should be all over Vietnam robbing ships, right?

But wait, I cannot see a single terrorist/pirate in my country while Indonesian is filled with those. I hope you are not that stupid to see A GIANT FCKING FLAW in the logic you just barked.

BTW, here is one thing to cheer up your day: "According to Transparency International, Suharto is the most corrupt leader in modern history, having embezzled an alleged $15–35 billion during his rule."

why would we compare ourself with a state that fund terrorism?????

Sure, Vietnam funded terrorism while Indonesians sent terrorists into Papua and set up a regime that NO ONE like. Good to know.

Indonesia never lose a single battle while fighting colonial powers as they use their wits....Well, I heard fairy tales that sound more believable than that. Next thing you say would be "People from Papua love Indonesian and we share a happy relationship with each other". Oh wait, Papua LOVE to separate from Indonesia the first chance they get.

yes so sad, they sent those kids unarmed facing chinese guns, typical commies, they view human life as cheap. as cheap as their monthly wages and rations. so sad to hear this huhuuhuhuhuhu, wait I'll need a tissue

A shining example of a Indonesian F-A-G that refuse to get straight to the point and dance around the world :) Oh my God did you just commented "huhuuhuhuhuhu" ? Have you finished primary school yet because in Vietnam, only grade school children resort to "huhuuhuhuhuhu" as they run out of reasons.

im not a diplomat, im merely exposing how vietnamese member lambasting china for incursion while turning a blind eye when they did the ver exact same thing

Thanks heaven you are not a diplomat because every time you start screaming "huhuuhuhuhuhu" as you get into a tight corner, people would put a leash on your neck, ship you back to Jakarta and with a tag: "We ask that you send us a DIPLOMAT, not a KID...and this one is not even a smart kid".

In here people's matters. We don't need leader to tell us what to do

Lol a picture that show a official driving with random people talks a lot about domestic affair.

"Robertus Robet was briefly detained early on Thursday after video emerged online of him singing a protest song criticising a plan to put senior military officials in civilian government positions, comparing it to the days of Indonesia’s late dictator Suharto.

The university lecturer, who is also a well-known rights campaigner, was released and subsequently charged under a law that makes it illegal to insult public institutions. The maximum penalty is 18 months’ jail"

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/441512-indonesian-activist-charged-with-insulting-military

Really? You arrest people because of a song? Even in Communist Vietnam, we don't have that kind of dismal charge in our laws. Freedom and democracy in Indonesia at its finest, I guess. If that is not "fanatical" then I guess Hitler is a "respectable" figure in Indonesia then?

Last edited:
Ok VN ruling party achievement with uniting the country, winning independent wars against France, America, China and Cambodia is nothing in front of a successful former furniture seller of Indonesia. Good, congrats.

As for Indo catching our fishermen, no worry, Viettel has just successfully produced a long range surveillance X band radar, a clone of “Score 3000”, that can detect ships at 170 km away, regardless of days and nights in all weather conditions. We will be faster at place than your patrol ships.

View attachment 545269

View attachment 545270
That was the ruling party then. Not the ruling party now. Most of those people involved are already dead or already have 1 foot in the ground.

Meanwhile the former furniture salesman been making great strides in domestic & international stages to the point you know about him but nobody knows or gives a shit about vietnam's president.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom