What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

We once annihilated the one million men strong Mongolia army in three wars. Doing the same to the two million men PLA army is a much bigger challenge. True, Vietnam army needs a push in structural reform and hardware modernization. Our people had been long fooled by China peaceful rise and fake communist comradeship.

We once annihilated the one million men strong Mongolia army in three wars. Doing the same to the two million men PLA army is a much bigger challenge. True, Vietnam army needs a push in structural reform and hardware modernization. Our people had been long fooled by China peaceful rise and fake communist comradeship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam

upload_2017-8-2_11-5-12.png

In those 3 wars total strength was less than 20400, sounds very credible you southern monkeys killed over a million men. Again you have proven what kind of liars you guys are.

View attachment 415646

In those 3 wars total strength was less than 20400, sounds very credible you southern monkeys killed over a million men. Again you have proven what kind of liars you guys are.
Haven't you no other source than wiki that can be re-edited at any time? How about you post Chinese/Yuan sources?

And can't you stop spew monkey here monkey there at any occasion? Should I recite the phrases Japanese war criminals used against Chinese ethnicity in the past war?

Haven't you no other source than wiki that can be re-edited at any time? How about you post Chinese/Yuan sources?

And can't you stop spew monkey here monkey there at any occasion? Should I recite the phrases Japanese war criminals used against Chinese ethnicity in the past war?

how about you show us source that you Viets killed over a million men in those 3 wars?

how about you show us source that you Viets killed over a million men in those 3 wars?
No you call me liar and Southern monkey, so it is you to prove first. If I called you low iq retard and northern dog then I would provide proof first.

No you call me liar and Southern monkey, so it is you to prove first. If I called you low iq retard then I would provide proof first.
No proof huh? As always just bragging and lying. I'm enjoying how VN OBEYED China's direct THREAT :rofl:

No proof huh? As always just bragging and lying. I'm enjoying how VN OBEYED China's direct THREAT :rofl:
So you refused to give any source apparently you have none. Ok I give you a hint.

650,000 men PLA attacked Vietnam in 1979, lost over 4,500 men per day, and how far was the most furthest point during the invasion?

Or this, I once posted here a study paper on military technology and strategy during the war during the Ming and Dai Viet period. Look back few pages in this thread. In one single battle, the 100,000 men Chinese strong army formation was encircled at a valley and nearly completely annihilated.

Chinese tactics and your former masters the Manchu and Mongols always rely on big numbers, mass of men and materials when staging aggression wars against Vietnam.

Hitler's army celebrated victory after victory and got crushed at the decisive battle of Stalingrad. The deutsche Wehrmacht had never recovered from the defeat. Chinese intimidation of threat of war can be shortlived too. Enjoy your victory as long as you can. Vietnam backs down now.

So you refused to give any source apparently you have none. Ok I give you a hint.

650,000 men PLA attacked Vietnam in 1979, lost over 4,500 men per day, and how far was the most furthest point during the invasion?

Or this, I once posted here a study paper on military technology and strategy during the war during the Ming and Dai Viet period. Look back few pages in this thread. In one single battle, the 100,000 men Chinese strong army formation was encircled at a valley and nearly completely annihilated.

Chinese tactics and your former masters the Manchu and Mongols always rely on big numbers, mass of men and materials when staging aggression wars against Vietnam.

Hitler's army celebrated victory after victory and got crushed at the decisive battle of Stalingrad. The deutsche Wehrmacht had never recovered from the defeat. Chinese intimidation of threat of war can be shortlived too. Enjoy your victory as long as you can. Vietnam backs down now.

where's the source of killing > 1 million? can't back it up ?

Maybe I will provide source later but NOT to you who behaves like the animal you love shouting monkey.

>3 million vietnamese were killed during vietnam war. Hundreds of thousands more suffered the after effect of agent orange. All in one war.

I am not bragging here, just stating a fact. Want prove? I may provide source later :)

>3 million vietnamese were killed during vietnam war. Hundreds of thousands more suffered the after effect of agent orange. All in one war.

I am not bragging here, just stating a fact. Want prove? I may provide source later :)
Much less than the Japanese chopped off chinese men, raped chinese women, not to mention the numbers of casualties you killed yourselves during the glorious revolutions. But hey I give the PLA credit for burning our northern provinces to the ground and killed the last animal when withdrawing.

You staged aggression against Vietnam for nothing.

Germany says Vietnam kidnapped asylum seeker in Berlin

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany accused Vietnam on Wednesday of kidnapping a Vietnamese asylum seeker in Berlin and returning him to his country, where authorities suspect him of corruption.

Berlin responded by ordering a Vietnamese intelligence officer to leave Germany.

"There is no serious doubt about the participation of the Vietnamese intelligence service and embassy in the kidnapping of a Vietnamese citizen on German soil," a foreign ministry spokesman told reporters.

"So the German State Secretary summoned the ambassador from Vietnam yesterday afternoon," he said.

"The kidnapping of a Vietnamese citizen on German soil is an unprecedented .. breach of German law and international law... and has the potential to negatively affect relations massively," said the spokesman, adding it was also a breach of confidence.

He said the official representative of the Vietnamese intelligence service had been ordered to leave Germany within 48 hours and Berlin was considering further action.

The spokesman said the asylum seeker, Trinh Xuan Thanh, was a businessman believed by Vietnamese authorities to be linked to the disappearance of large sums of money from a state company.

German media reported the man had been taken from the Tiergarten, a large forested park in central Berlin, by armed men on July 23.

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN1AI1NJ

Good moving to against corruption!

Title GCMC Ltd - Force Majeure Notice
Text
Reference is made to the notice on 30 May 2017 in relation to the contract secured for South East Asia for DEEPSEA METRO I. The Company commenced operations under the contract according to estimates provided in said notice. The Company has received notice of force majeure under the contract. The Company is reviewing the legal implications of the notice and will provide further details of the situation once available.

For further queries, please contact:
André Nordsti, Finance Manager GCMC Ltd
+47 97108103
anno@odfjelldrilling.com

Hamilton, Bermuda
31 July 2017
Golden Close Maritime Corp. Ltd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title GCMC Ltd - Deepsea Metro I secures contract for work in South-East Asia
Text

Further to the Letter of Intent dated 23 March 2017 Odfjell Drilling has, on behalf of Golden Close Maritime Corp. Ltd., signed a two (2) well contract for the ultra deepwater drillship, Deepsea Metro I with an undisclosed party. The unit is owned by Golden Close Maritime Corp. Ltd. and managed by Odfjell Drilling.

The area of operation is in South-East Asia. Deepsea Metro I has been contracted for two firm wells together with options for one (1) further well and three (3) sidetracks. The firm contract period shall be approximately 150 days with commencement expected during June 2017.

Hamilton, Bermuda
30 May 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest location of the mentioned ship: Deepsea Metro I:
1234.jpg

Don't need to prove because It is the truth. Don't forget in Asia only Vietnamese and Japanese can kick Western's ***. You want to kick them and don't want to pay the cost?

View attachment 415646

This number of Mongol soldiers didn't reach to 1 million in 3 wars, I guess Because Noone knows the real number except you lived in this time. Historian ( including Chinese and Vietnamese...) tried to exaggerate their victory through giving the massive enemy. It is normal in history and don't relate to monkeys or not. Do you think Chinese always give the exact number? No, Example, when Chinese defeated Vietnamese in Ming regime, they said Vietnamese soldiers was more than 500.000 ( You can check your history, I read one time in Chinese) and ignore the truth Vietnamese was only more than 1 million people at that time. the soldier number even was bigger than Vietnamese male. In Qing regime, Chinese was defeated in Vietnam and Myanmar but Chinese's king give the fake history. So don't hurry to laugh at Vietnamese.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Great_Campaigns

Title GCMC Ltd - Force Majeure Notice
Text
Reference is made to the notice on 30 May 2017 in relation to the contract secured for South East Asia for DEEPSEA METRO I. The Company commenced operations under the contract according to estimates provided in said notice. The Company has received notice of force majeure under the contract. The Company is reviewing the legal implications of the notice and will provide further details of the situation once available.

For further queries, please contact:
André Nordsti, Finance Manager GCMC Ltd
+47 97108103
anno@odfjelldrilling.com

Hamilton, Bermuda
31 July 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title GCMC Ltd - Deepsea Metro I secures contract for work in South-East Asia
Text

Further to the Letter of Intent dated 23 March 2017 Odfjell Drilling has, on behalf of Golden Close Maritime Corp. Ltd., signed a two (2) well contract for the ultra deepwater drillship, Deepsea Metro I with an undisclosed party. The unit is owned by Golden Close Maritime Corp. Ltd. and managed by Odfjell Drilling.

The area of operation is in South-East Asia. Deepsea Metro I has been contracted for two firm wells together with options for one (1) further well and three (3) sidetracks. The firm contract period shall be approximately 150 days with commencement expected during June 2017.

Hamilton, Bermuda
30 May 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest location of the mentioned ship: Deepsea Metro I:
View attachment 415683
What happens to the oil drilling, I don't understand so much about the incident. This is Spanish company?

This number of Mongol soldiers didn't reach to 1 million in 3 wars, I guess Because Noone knows the real number except you lived in this time. Historian ( including Chinese and Vietnamese...) tried to exaggerate their victory through giving the massive enemy. It is normal in history and don't relate to monkeys or not. Do you think Chinese always give the exact number? No, Example, when Chinese defeated Vietnamese in Ming regime, they said Vietnamese soldiers was more than 500.000 ( You can check your history, I read one time in Chinese) and ignore the truth Vietnamese was only more than 1 million people at that time. the soldier number even was bigger than Vietnamese male. In Qing regime, Chinese was defeated in Vietnam and Myanmar but Chinese's king give the fake history. So don't hurry to laugh at Vietnamese.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Great_Campaigns

upload_2017-8-2_18-19-51.png

I don't know what the Qianlong Emperor said, so if you have some proof he was lying you should post it.

Back
Top Bottom