What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

i don't like when some Vietnamese express their opinion toward Hunsen on his page even they use Vietnamese instead of English language, Cambodia is an indepentdent nation, they can do anything they want, Hunsen acts for their interests so why did some Vietnamese required on him? Nonsense. Hunsen will be ousted by Cambodian , I believe that and it is unchangeable. we should prepare for our future, it is better than complaint
we don't want to see Cambodia return to chaos. Neither do we want to see the Chinese create another bloodshed in the country. We can't ignore who rules Cambodia.

we don't want to see Cambodia return to chaos. Neither do we want to see the Chinese create another bloodshed in the country. We can't ignore who rules Cambodia.
we have an idiot neighbor so we haven't responsibility to teach them how to play, They have short-sighted and blame for Vietnamese anything, we don't need to care them anymore. an example: they want to evict Vietnamese-Cambodians in Cambodia and deport them to Vietnam. why don't they think about Cambodian - Vietnamese is living in Vietnam now? 160k Vietnamese in Cambodia compared to 1 million Cambodian in Vietnam. What is in their head if Vietnam does same thing to Cambodian in Vietnam?. If they want to live in an unstable country, let them do.

Last edited:
we have an idiot neighbor so we haven't responsibility to teach them how to play, They have short-sighted and blame for Vietnamese anything, we don't need to care them anymore. an example: they want to evict Vietnamese-Cambodians in Cambodia and deport them to Vietnam. why don't they think about Cambodian - Vietnamese is living in Vietnam now? 160k Vietnamese in Cambodia compared to 1 million Cambodian in Vietnam. What is in their head if Vietnam does same thing to Cambodian in Vietnam?. If they want to live in an unstable country, let them do.
I am trying to avoid calling them as dumb because people will call me as racist. But they do things that are not understandable. Giving here an example. In old times, cambodian girls before they turned adult were raped by monks. In the eyes of the Chinese, that "tradition" was not a problem at all. All the Chinese businessmen and women care is making business making money. But for Vietnam, that practice was a grave provocation, requiring an intervention. It is just one of many why Vietnam repeatedly intervened in Cambodia.

Another practice is while Chinese have no problem at all to marry Khmer girls, Vietnamese men never do. That is why the Khmer hate Vietnam. They hate Vietnamese although the Chinese nearly brought Cambodia to extermination.

You totally missing the point about Geopolitics.

After Europe sanctions, Russia unable to sell oil and gas other than China. They can't sell to India.

And Russia can't match the pricing of KSA and Iran.
This situation almost bankrupted Russia. To bypass this situation Russia and Central Asian Republic building NSTC (and not OBOR ) to access warm waters.

And if you still think Russia is in Chinese pocket, then let me tell you some strategic situation.

It was Russia that helped India to transfer all know-how and know-why of SLBM to India under Project Sangarika. It was Russia that transfered all know how and know why of marine reactor to India.

And now Russia going to teach how to build single hull SSN and highly enriched Uranium marine reactor & spherical sonar(from France) to India.

If the situation is like you say, then why Russia doing so ? Arming an Chinese enemy, not so kool for Chinese.

But still Chinese unable to say a single word. The good question you should ask why Russia doing so? Even when all things happened that violated NPT and MTCR.

Here, all the details
U already said it. Russia is bankrupted and will do business with anyone. Y the chinese can't say anything? Because russia is the only energy supplier to china if there is and will be a naval blockade of oil supply from the middle east if war breaks out.

U already said it. Russia is bankrupted and will do business with anyone.
For some time indeed, but not for long. Wait for Japan and India start to buy gas and oil.

Y the chinese can't say anything? Because russia is the only energy supplier to china if there is and will be a naval blockade of oil supply from the middle east if war breaks out.
[/Quote]
Russia is the only supplier to China? Are you high?

And Naval Blockade? Against who? By who? Who do the naval blockade against Iran and KSA? Who do the blockade against UAE?

Can you reveal a bit more about our effort on AESA radar? How far are we from the goal deploying the radar on ships?
The radar was developed by Military Technology Academy (Học viện kỹ thuật quân sự). I personally know a guy in the core developer team. It's only an experimental radar, or technology demonstrator. No official specification was revealed, but we have the basic technology to make smale size AESA radar. The problem is how to build a large size that can be used on naval vessels and/or aircraft.

There was a picture circulating the Internet not so long ago but I was unable to find it.

For some time indeed, but not for long. Wait for Japan and India start to buy gas and oil.
Russia is the only supplier to China? Are you high?

And Naval Blockade? Against who? By who? Who do the naval blockade against Iran and KSA? Who do the blockade against UAE?[/QUOTE]
Both japan n soon india will be on the u.s camp. The u.s. won't allow both to buy oil to bolster her enemy. When china n u.s fight. The u.s will blockade oil from the middle east for sure. The u.s will also blockade oil from Venezuela too. Where can china get oil from other than russia at whatever cost?

Both japan n soon india will be on the u.s camp. The u.s. won't allow both to buy oil to bolster her enemy. When china n u.s fight. The u.s will blockade oil from the middle east for sure. The u.s will also blockade oil from Venezuela too. Where can china get oil from other than russia at whatever cost?

Seriously, you dont know anything about today's world. Still trying to apply philosophy of cold war in modern world.

You think India allow blockade in Middle East, when 60% of its own oil of India coming from Middle East?

And US wont allow? In which world you living? India even bought Iranian oil during sanction days.

-

India even voiced against US in Syria. India accepted Russian annexation of Crimea going against US.

You totally dont know a single bit about current geopolitics of asia. And India will be in US camp? :rofl:

Seriously, you dont know anything about today's world. Still trying to apply philosophy of cold war in modern world.

You think India allow blockade in Middle East, when 60% of its own oil of India coming from Middle East?

And US wont allow? In which world you living? India even bought Iranian oil during sanction days.
I never said the u.s would blockade oil from the middle east bound for india. I mentioned oil bound for china from the mid east genius. This is why it is essential for the u.s to normalize relation with iran to stop her from supplying oil via inland if there is war between u.s n china. I can tell u how much tech transfer india receive in the future from the u.s will depend on how well india behave.

I never said the u.s would blockade oil from the middle east bound for india. I mentioned oil bound for china from the mid east genius. This is why it is essential for the u.s to normalize relation with iran to stop her from supplying oil via inland if there is war between u.s n china.

And how you check that? You even know how blockade occur?

I can tell u how much tech transfer india receive in the future from the u.s will depend on how well india behave.

Are you serious still? After technology transfer (if happen, which is unlikely), then what cards US hold against India?
Why you think why India going toward Russia for strategic weapons? You seriously living in world of Cold War.

Did India behaved differently after 123 Deal? Did India behaved differently when got ENR tech? Did India behaved differently after P-8I?

I can tell you, if 123 deal not changed India, then nothing going to change.

What US hold cards against India, lets say 15 years from now on? India become a $10 tn economy by pessimistic stats, then what?

Last edited:
And how you check that? You even know how blockade occur?

Are you serious still? After technology transfer (if happen, which is unlikely), then what cards US hold against India?
Why you think why India going toward Russia for strategic weapons? You seriously living in world of Cold War.

Did India behaved differently after 123 Deal? Did India behaved differently when got ENR tech? Did India behaved differently after P-8I?
Blockade occurs at the straight of malacca ,buddy. India will have to behave if she wants to be supa bowa by 2030. If she does not listen to what the u.s tell her to do she will get stucked in that pipe dream of becoming a developed nation

U already said it. Russia is bankrupted and will do business with anyone. Y the chinese can't say anything? Because russia is the only energy supplier to china if there is and will be a naval blockade of oil supply from the middle east if war breaks out.

Russia is bankrupted? That's news to me and to anybody that is well informed. Actually the sanctions have done a lot to reactivate industrial and food production in Russia. They have a very small budget deficit and healthy foreign currency reserves that keep growing. Its the US that is in the brink of bankruptcy with their 20 trillion debt. You read too much propaganda from the corporate dominated US media kid.

Blockade occurs at the straight of malacca ,buddy. India will have to behave if she wants to be supa bowa by 2030. If she does not listen to what the u.s tell her to do she will get stucked in that pipe dream of becoming a developed nation

Blockade occurs in international SLOC? :rofl:

In one instance you say India become super power, in other you say India listen US? Decide one thing. Because both are contradictory.
India only shaken hand with US for next 20 years, thats all, and that too very limited.

Where do you get your news man? Its the US that is courting India these days and just about bending over to try to get them to become an ally.

Blockade occurs in international SLOC? :rofl:

In one instance you say India become super power, in other you say India listen US? Decide one thing. Because both are contradictory.

India only shaken hand with US for next 20 years, thats all, and that too very limited.
Any ship bound for china will be stopped at the straight of malacca. Meanwhile the u.s can supply her allies with oil from across the pacific. And u have not seen the video of india becoming a super power by 2030 yet.lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom