What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Russia is bankrupted? That's news to me and to anybody that is well informed. Actually the sanctions have done a lot to reactivate industrial and food production in Russia. They have a very small budget deficit and healthy foreign currency reserves that keep growing. Its the US that is in the brink of bankruptcy with their 20 trillion debt. You read too much propaganda from the corporate dominated US media kid.
The last time i check oil has dropped 50% n russia budget depends on oil. Oh. Russia ruble had lost 90% value

Any ship bound for china will be stopped at the straight of malacca.
Ever you know how blockade happen? If not then read your own history that how in past US done blockades.

Meanwhile the u.s can supply her allies with oil from across the pacific. And u have not seen the video of india becoming a super power by 2030 yet.lol
No you are the one who saying India will be superpower. Not me. I am a realistic person, and I know what India will be in 2030.

The radar was developed by Military Technology Academy (Học viện kỹ thuật quân sự). I personally know a guy in the core developer team. It's only an experimental radar, or technology demonstrator. No official specification was revealed, but we have the basic technology to make smale size AESA radar. The problem is how to build a large size that can be used on naval vessels and/or aircraft.

There was a picture circulating the Internet not so long ago but I was unable to find it.

An small AESA RADAR could be very useful for a short range air defense system that is self contained in just one vehicle. They normally require 2 radars (like the Pantzir and others), one for search and one for fire control, but one small AESA radar would do the function of both.

Russia is the only supplier to China? Are you high?

And Naval Blockade? Against who? By who? Who do the naval blockade against Iran and KSA? Who do the blockade against UAE?
Both japan n soon india will be on the u.s camp. The u.s. won't allow both to buy oil to bolster her enemy. When china n u.s fight. The u.s will blockade oil from the middle east for sure. The u.s will also blockade oil from Venezuela too. Where can china get oil from other than russia at whatever cost?

You apparently have no clue what being high feels like. Matter fact, I don't think you have any idea as to what you're saying.

For this guy the clock stopped ticking in 1975.
Not 1975, this guy living in world of "Nam", where Gulf of Tonkin is about to happen.

These guys never understand that Cold War is long gone, and now no country put her all apples in one basket.

Ever you know how blockade happen? If not then read your own history that how in past US done blockades.

No you are the one who saying India will be superpower. Not me. I am a realistic person, and I know what India will be in 2030.
sure u can tell me. I know the u.s did blockade north vietnam by mining haiphong. What other method of blockade beside stopping ships bound for a particular country prior to their arrival at a port?

The last time i check oil has dropped 50% n russia budget depends on oil. Oh. Russia ruble had lost 90% value

The last time I checked oil and gas was an important part of the budget, but most of the budget does not depend on oil, just 25%.

The last time I checked their currency dropped about 45-50%, but still and even that they had a contraction of their economy, their budget situation, deficit, etc would be a dream come true compared to the US budget.

The fact that their currency dropped allowed them to reactivate local production.

Last edited:
sure u can tell me. I know the u.s did blockade north vietnam by mining haiphong. What other method of blockade beside stopping ships bound for a particular country prior to their arrival at a port?
Facepalm, you talking about blockading international Sea Lines of Communication where thousands of ship cross daily. Do US board every ship?

And what if ships totally bypass Mallaca Straits and start to go through Indonesian water?

The radar was developed by Military Technology Academy (Học viện kỹ thuật quân sự). I personally know a guy in the core developer team. It's only an experimental radar, or technology demonstrator. No official specification was revealed, but we have the basic technology to make smale size AESA radar. The problem is how to build a large size that can be used on naval vessels and/or aircraft.

There was a picture circulating the Internet not so long ago but I was unable to find it.
I talked some days ago the Army should pour a part of the $1.2 billion funds into developing AESA radar. Having an experimental radar is a good start.

Facepalm, you talking about blockading international Sea Lines of Communication where thousands of ship cross daily. Do US board every ship?

And what if ships totally bypass Mallaca Straits and start to go through Indonesian water?
Yes, if it's necessarily. It's war time here buddy, people die, blood shed. let alone boarding a bunch of ships.

It doesn't matter if ships go through Indonesian water, if at the end of the day, ships start moving toward Chinese ports they will be hit.

The last time I checked oil and gas was an important part of the budget, but most of the budget does not depend on oil, just 25%.

The last time I checked their currency dropped about 45-50%, but still and even that they had a contraction of their economy, their budget situation, deficit, etc would be a dream come true compared to the US budget.

The fact that their currency dropped allowed them to reactivate local production.
oil accounts for 68% of russion export. the ruble has tumbled, mate.

Yes, if it's necessarily. It's war time here buddy, people die, blood shed. let alone boarding a bunch of ships.

It doesn't matter if ships go through Indonesian water, if at the end of the day, ships start moving toward Chinese ports they will be hit.

oil accounts for 68% of russion export. the ruble has tumbled, mate.

But is 25% of their budget nevertheless. Food exports (bumper crops this year) and military equipment exports are up. The drop in the ruble was actually beneficial for the Russian economy, it was overvalued and it discouraged exports, now is the reverse of that. And anyway, 50% is not the same as 90%.

So , just to fight with China? US declare war on whole Asia? I already know who going to win.

But is 25% of their budget nevertheless. Food exports (bumper crops this year) and military equipment exports are up. The drop in the ruble was actually beneficial for the Russian economy, it was overvalued and it discouraged exports, now is the reverse of that. And anyway, 50% is not the same as 90%.
According to what you said, Russia should continue be sanctioned, good for them, their oligarch, and their economy

how about returning to Vietnam army?

Vietnam is one of the few countries in the world that has women serving as first and second front line soldiers.

6532_zrdc.jpg

542_wqtb.jpg

7_nnnq.jpg

8_zcfu.jpg

9_yhty.jpg

3_rcoe.jpg

4_tbjc.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom