What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Vietnam will get where they need to get which is not the same as for India or China, but will be good enough for them.

I knew that it was on sea trials and I recently saw a headline wondering if it was already commissioned,

Feel free to ignore what they are achieving, but at least they don't steal the tech by cyber hacking as china does all the time.
How many times I have to repeat this, China will do anything to succeed, the Indians pay billions and expect people to spoonfeed them in TOT deals. When they can't absorb it, they complain. By begging, stealing, borrowing, copying, absorbing then innovating, we save BILLIONS, we also create an industrial cluster.

How many times I have to repeat this, China will do anything to succeed, the Indians pay billions and expect people to spoonfeed them in TOT deals. When they can't absorb it, they complain. By begging, stealing, borrowing, copying, absorbing then innovating, we save BILLIONS, we also create an industrial cluster.

We got the message.

Now do us all a favour. Save yourself the enormous trouble evangelising the Chinese way of intellectual progress. Put a sock in it. Please. Or post in Chinese. That will also help.

Training with recruits. And with a cute toy:

guided anti tank rocket 9k11, max range 3,000 meters, capable to pierce tank armor of 200 mm in 60 degree shape, 2.6 kg high explosive warhead

nhung-vu-khi-lien-xo-tham-gia-bao-ve-bien-gioi-viet-nam.jpg

We got the message.

Now do us all a favour. Save yourself the enormous trouble evangelising the Chinese way of intellectual progress. Put a sock in it. Please. Or post in Chinese. That will also help.
OOO, it seems I stepped on someones tail. Just can't face reality right when I take away all that India Shining Shit?

I think you need to understand this, 'pay peanuts get monkey'. China can produce the best steel and the shittiest steel, it depends on your budget. Do you know we even export LP turbine blades to Japan? Everybody wants a cheaper option. I have seen shitty Indian steel and shitty Chinese steel, the Indians like to claim they adhere to whatever standards, but it's bullshit. It all comes down to the price, you pay more, you get better quality.Ask them where BHEL buy their blades from, ask them where their supercritical boiler alloy tubes come from. Wake up!

Deep down in your heart, you know the truth. We steal, copy, beg, borrow, reverse, absorb, develop, innovate, we will do whatever it takes and that's why we accomplished so much. And now we reach a stage, where Russian tech had been sucked dry by us. Nothing left to absorb, that's why you see more and more Chinese innovations.

Last I heard, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, and even Vietnam uses the Dragon as a symbol. Come on man, those are cultural symbols, much like unicorns and goblins. Indians believe in a elephant head chimera. Dragons are a part of our culture.

You watch too much kungfu movies, Harry Potter can talk to snakes too. I think you are the one who can't differentiate fantasy and reality. LOL..

God, you are stupid. Do you even know how steel works? Lol. You are a child

Please dont lecure me about your country movies. Its all but fairy tales and fantasy. Just like your head. Why are you so stupid? Lol

God, you are stupid. Do you even know how steel works? Lol. You are a child
Great, when you can't answer, you call people a child, how childish is tht? I design and buy valves for a living, and you want to teach me about steel.

Training with recruits. And with a cute toy:

guided anti tank rocket 9k11, max range 3,000 meters, capable to pierce tank armor of 200 mm in 60 degree shape, 2.6 kg high explosive warhead

nhung-vu-khi-lien-xo-tham-gia-bao-ve-bien-gioi-viet-nam.jpg
i have to admit, you vietnamese know how to maintain old relics, do vietnam army still use the missile in large quantity?

Great, when you can't answer, you call people a child, how childish is tht?

Lol, I'm waiting for your answer. I thought you were really smart? How does china make better steel?

Lol, you buy and design valves for a living. Just past high school? You still cant tell me why your chinese steel sucks. Lol

What is the most critical part on a valve?

Last edited:
Lol, I'm waiting for your answer. I thought you were really smart? How does china make better steel?
errr i know i know....the chinese add scrap metal from arround the world, thus make it international standard wkwkwk.......

i have to admit, you vietnamese know how to maintain old relics, do vietnam army still use the missile in large quantity?
That info is classified man. I think we have enough in store to stop at least two or three enemy light tank divisions. Our neighbor is big China, hence we always need big quantity.

We got the message.

Lol That is a good post. A good start into the day :cheers:

Lol, you buy and design valves for a living. Just past high school? You still cant tell me why your chinese steel sucks. Lol

What is the most critical part on a valve?
I just told you pricing determines the quality, and yet you still don't get it. I design valves specification and then I outsource the production to China or whatever country, that's why I know about steel. Frankly most good valve vendors/steel suppliers in China conform to ASTM/ASME codes. You just need to pay more.

Do you know why India need to import so many supercritical boilers from China? The key weakness was the inability to produce high temperature superalloy tubes used in those boilers

And the same technology is applied to nuclear submarines/aircraft carriers, you still need a boiler to produce steam from nuclear heat. The whole civilian industrial cluster is part of the Military Industrial Complex, you can't separate them, this had been the Chinese approach since Deng.

Last edited:
I just told you pricing determines the quality, and yet you still don't get it. I design valves specification and then I outsource the production to China or whatever country, that's why I know about steel. Frankly most good valve vendors/steel suppliers in China conform to ASTM/ASME codes. You just need to pay more.

Do you know why India need to import so many supercritical boilers from China? The key weakness was the inability to produce high temperature superalloy tubes used in those boilers.

Haha you are telling me that the biggest valve company can't get the highest quality of steel quality from china? Chinese valves are not high quality. I know it for a fact.

The design is limited to china. China doesn't know everything about ASTM/ASME. If you are in the valve business, you should know that price isn't an issue with big oil companies. You are naive.

There are many types of super alloys. Super duplex, 410 ss, inconel, etc. What does china have?

Here is a video of a naval exercise just done 1 or 2 weeks ago. The ships are the Osa missile boat and the TT-400TP gun boat. I was very surprise as to how good the Osa boats looks, the metal in the superstructure looks like brand new (the second half of the video). Amazing, these boats are decades old.

@Silent Knight Is it worth it to upgrade the Osa boats? They look really good.

They can be turned into this:

Project 206.6 with  2 KH-35 quad launchers & 76mm gun -2.jpg
Project 206.6 with  KH-35 missiles, in two quad launchers .jpg

How many times we have to tell you that we don't care for the chinese way of doing things? We understand that sometimes thieves are proud of being thieves as in your case, but that doesn't mean that others support your thieving ways or that they wish to lower themselves to your kind. Makes us a favor and go, you are disrupting the thread.

Back
Top Bottom