What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

ture, nobody trust the Vietnamese Communist Party. They are snakes. They say something today, then change it tomorrow. Never trust these clowns. It's best to wipe them out altogether and replace with the right system and people.

Plus, VCP is so paranoid right now about China so she is purchasing all these outdated/mid-class weapons for defense. Spending billion of dollars on Jets, Subs, etc, are good for surveillance but useless in a real battle. Back in WWII Germany wasn't that stupid to purchase items they have no control over it. They Engineered and Manufactured everything.

Oh right. You sure that the "new and right" system will be much better than the old ones ? I would love to see some Libyan and Iraqui to have a few words about this subject. Wipe them out ? LOL LOL LOL you do have some big and brave mouth there , my friend. Just because you have a new regime people wont come over and give you "gift" that contain technology and economic plus military backing. Thousands "promises" about "peace, strong and indepence" in the world history turn out to be crap.They will wrestle the influence of your pathetic arse and control the country at the first sight of political instability. And you think technology just fall out of the sky and people pick them up ? You think that just by sitting in 1 place and somehow idea about new technology will pop out ? Even Japan after the WW2 have to buy foreign techonology first to keep up with the world and study them. Then finally they start to manafacture their own verison. Its a long and costly procedure. You think VN is ready or even have time for that ? What if war broke out and all you got is a bunch of blue-print, what are you going to do ? "Wait, let me develop this jet first then attack me , ok ?" No, even the people cant learn to obey traffic rule and yet somehow the goverment is still at fault.

"Useless" in battle ? Well you must have been a general or atleast have some experience in conducting REAL warfare right ? Or most of you "experience" come from the internet like the rest of us but you just have to come to such a bold conclusion ? Oh wait, let us disband the Armed Force and the General Staff then put you in charge of the entire internal affair of Vietnam since you seem quite "capable" about many subjects on the keyboard , sound good ?

And finally, how in the living hell that you compare VN and Germany. They been kicking the word since Prussia and people have been bombing and colonizing us since the Nguyen dynasty ..........GREAT COMPARSION. What VN lack right now is the people who is willing to LEARN. Complaining and blaiming are for coward. 99.69% people blaiming the regime turn out never make something worth noticing most of their life so sit down and be productive or sreaming over the internet thinking that may help.

Last edited:
I fully agree with your point! Vietnam needs a revolution to wipe out the "snake-alike" VCP!

Just do it!
No. Regardless how you look at it, the current ruler under the communist party of VN has every reasons to rule the country. It reflects Vietnamese tradition since ancient times, going back since the first independent Vietnam 2,000 years ago. That says, whoever no matter if man or women, expels the invaders, uniting the country and people, no matter whatever belief, religion nor party.

So no matter if I like the communists or not. The opinions of majority weight more than some individuals, that think otherwise.

News
MARITIME SECURITY

Vietnam Coast Guard orders extra boats
29th June 2016 - by Gordon Arthur in Hong Kong

f6d28d32.jpg

Capitalising on satisfaction from a previous batch of patrol boats, James Boat Technologies (JBT) received a new order for a dozen 13.66m patrol boats destined for the Vietnam Coast Guard (VCG).

A contract was signed on 24 June by Maj Gen Nguyen Quang Dam, commander of the VCG, and the local shipbuilder. Deliveries should be completed next year.

The type being acquired is the company’s MS 50S patrol boat. It has a top speed of 35kt thanks to two 300hp Volvo engines and can operate in conditions up to sea state six. It is able to accommodate up to 16 personnel.

The high-speed MS 50S employs a polypropylene carbonate (PPC) material sourced from the Czech Republic for its hull construction, and JBT states on its website that, ‘During its lifetime, the hull won’t need repainting or maintaining.’

The first order for the MS 50S was placed on 12 February 2015 and all have since been delivered to the coast guard.

JBT was originally founded in the landlocked Czech Republic in 1995, while its subsidiary was established in Vietnam in 2013.

The VCG, a branch of the People’s Army of Vietnam, is responsible for maritime security along Vietnam’s coast and in riverine areas such as the Mekong Delta. These new patrol boats are suitable for such near-shore operations, including interdicting smugglers.

In other VCG news, Japan is strengthening cooperation with Vietnam through Official Development Assistance (ODA) funding with the promise on 28 May to accelerate a programme to supply new patrol vessels.

Japan previously handed over six patrol boats to the VCG following an August 2014 understanding. Vietnam has locally converted these 600-800t boats previously operated as fishery patrol or commercial fishing boats into maritime security vessels.

With Vietnam facing assertive territorial claims from China in the South China Sea, Japan sees an opportunity to strengthen its regional ties and to ward off Chinese maritime ambitions. There is also speculation Vietnam could ask Japan for retired P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft.

Oh right. You sure that the "new and right" system will be much better than the old ones ? I would love to see some Libyan and Iraqui to have a few words about this subject. Wipe them out ? LOL LOL LOL you do have some big and brave mouth there , my friend. Just because you have a new regime people wont come over and give you "gift" that contain technology and economic plus military backing. Thousands "promises" about "peace, strong and indepence" in the world history turn out to be crap.They will wrestle the influence of your pathetic arse and control the country at the first sight of political instability. And you think technology just fall out of the sky and people pick them up ? You think that just by sitting in 1 place and somehow idea about new technology will pop out ? Even Japan after the WW2 have to buy foreign techonology first to keep up with the world and study them. Then finally they start to manafacture their own verison. Its a long and costly procedure. You think VN is ready or even have time for that ? What if war broke out and all you got is a bunch of blue-print, what are you going to do ? "Wait, let me develop this jet first then attack me , ok ?" No, even the people cant learn to obey traffic rule and yet somehow the goverment is still at fault.

"Useless" in battle ? Well you must have been a general or atleast have some experience in conducting REAL warfare right ? Or most of you "experience" come from the internet like the rest of us but you just have to come to such a bold conclusion ? Oh wait, let us disband the Armed Force and the General Staff then put you in charge of the entire internal affair of Vietnam since you seem quite "capable" about many subjects on the keyboard , sound good ?

And finally, how in the living hell that you compare VN and Germany. They been kicking the word since Prussia and people have been bombing and colonizing us since the Nguyen dynasty ..........GREAT COMPARSION. What VN lack right now is the people who is willing to LEARN. Complaining and blaiming are for coward. 99.69% people blaiming the regime turn out never make something worth noticing most of their life so sit down and be productive or sreaming over the internet thinking that may help.

AQ, YOU ARE STUPID! no offense! I've been patient with people in here because I thought you guys know better about technology but all you know is reading from news and articles from someone else's saying. You don't even know how to think for your self. Which is why I don't need to play nice to anyone. You know nothing about technology. Even a US clown knows more about technology than you. Do you even know how manufacturing works? nope.

Willing to learn you say? Why don't you go learn something about design and manufacturing something in Vietnam then come tell me how you think about it. It is totally normal to blame the regime for its failure. Only ignorant VCP people don't get it. Why did you think Obama did a speech in Vietnam about VCP should learn how to take CRITICISM and do something about it rather than defending your stupidity and ignorance, LIKE YOU! No wonder you're still IGNORANT and WILL NEVER LEARN! Why DO YOU THINK SMART VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING VIETNAM BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET REWARDED ENOUGH FOR WHAT THEY DO

"GREAT COMPARSION. What VN lack right now is the people who is willing to LEARN." <---- YEAH YOU!! GO LEARN SOMETHING!! Do you even know how to make STEEL? The Earth is flat right? :rofl:

Since you're so smart, AQ, tell me what can you do with 6 Russian Submarines and some Russian jets? Spend more money? LOL! Sure, since you're so giving, why don't you give the rest of your savings to the VCP so they can purchase more of these outdated weapons. Go make the Russian rich for a cheap gain.

"No, even the people cant learn to obey traffic rule and yet somehow the goverment is still at fault."

So you're the one who can't obey traffic. The people who can't obey traffic are people who can't read and write and without an education or basic logic or bribe. You make people of Vietnam sound so dumb, yet you're the one with limited knowledge.

"Complaining and blaiming are for coward. 99.69% people blaiming the regime turn out never make something worth noticing most of their life so sit down and be productive or sreaming over the internet thinking that may help."

You're complaining to me about my complaining to VCP. You're doing exactly what I do. So from your logic, you're a coward. But you're doing it wrong. Go learn how to TAKE criticism and re-evaluate yourself. I do it all the time and it's normal.

It's called freedom of speech, airhead. If you want to get along with the US and TPP, then go learn it and practice it.

Last edited:
AQ, YOU ARE STUPID! no offense! ....
LOL - the armament is to deter war, if Vietnam went to war against China it would lose, but it will make it expensive for China in a fight, that is the deterrent. Also having armament give the country the impression of security. Foreign direct investments come to secure countries - has it worked YES!! Vietnam can not simply invent a new tank or plane, that technology is already established, that means all countries have to follow in that path, that means you have to have help from said countries. What the Germans did was improve what was already conceived, their industrialization came from the technology of Britain i.e steam and combustion.

LOL - the armament is to deter war, if Vietnam went to war against China it would lose, but it will make it expensive for China in a fight, that is the deterrent. Also having armament give the country the impression of security. Foreign direct investments come to secure countries - has it worked YES!! Vietnam can not simply invent a new tank or plane, that technology is already established, that means all countries have to follow in that path, that means you have to have help from said countries. What the Germans did was improve what was already conceived, their industrialization came from the technology of Britain i.e steam and combustion.

There ain't going to be a war with China and Vietnam.

"Foreign direct investments come to secure countries - has it worked YES!! "
Of course, corruption doesn't bring security to investors. Investors don't just only look at security, they look at ROI too.

"Vietnam can not simply invent a new tank or plane"
No one needs to reinvent the wheel. Use what is already available for manufacturing and apply that. Who says you can't fabricate tanks and planes? What I'm saying is why purchase second hand weapon when you can develop your own using the resources, technology and engineered materials already available and established. Spending million and billion of dollars into these temporary weapons aren't going to stop Chinese's rise. Those billion of dollars could trigger investments into better machineries, rewards engineers and scientists, improve logistics, etc.

When you have clowns running the VCP, you get clowns building the country. Only clowns would hire a clown to work for them.

"What the Germans did was improve what was already conceived, their industrialization came from the technology of Britain i.e steam and combustion"

Exactly my point. What is stopping Vietnam from achieving these objectives? VCP ignorance. Sure, you can buy weapons from the USA and Russia but you're not exactly controlling the technology. This is why they are second rated weapons. Nothing more. Do you really think USA is that naive and listen to VCP snakes? Look what happen to Paris Peace Treaty in 1973. Unless, VCP snakes finally decide to open up to citizen, open up to criticism, in other words "grow the f up" and learn to take criticisms as feedback and find out why people are criticizing. Of course, they wouldn't do it without a cost. VCP can talk a lot of sh1t but actually it is the Vietnamese people that take the hit from these good for nothing snakes. AQ is straight up brainwashed and ignorant to the point of being irreversible. VCP brainwashed people so they can control them. It is getting better now because China see how dumb VCP is and China took those islands by force. This pushes VCP to learn something and educate themselves so they can protect their corrupted SOEs. But that didn't work either, now they are asking for the US's support. While the US is electing a new President and TPP could be dead in the water. LOL!

USA isn't going to be your mother. Stop asking help when you are not ready to change.

@Carlosa @AViet @Aqsuperman @William Hung @JaiMin

Last edited:
There ain't going to be a war with China and Vietnam.

"Foreign direct investments come to secure countries - has it worked YES!! "
Of course, corruption doesn't bring security to investors. Investors don't just only look at security, they look at ROI too.[/USER]

Yes I know there will be no war - it was hypothetical. You must ask why that is, has the VCP strategically place itself? Trade deficit with China is telling because most of the trade is specifically in South China, this will deter those that benefit from Vietnamese business. On other hand China helps Vietnam develop because China needs markets for its products.

You say "corruption doesn't bring security to investors". You have indirectly complemented the VCP.
Returns underlie FDI and we are dealing with capitalist everyone rightly demands returns.
Security means solid governance foremost - maybe hungry entrepreneurs can make swift changes via private companies that sway SOE's and maybe governance also. VCP is not perfect but Vietnam need stable governance beyond a point where it can transition to better social standards, way latter.

No one needs to reinvent the wheel. Use what is already available for manufacturing and apply that. Who says you can't fabricate tanks and planes? What I'm saying is why purchase second hand weapon when you can develop your own using the resources, technology and engineered materials already available and established. Spending million and billion of dollars into these temporary weapons aren't going to stop Chinese's rise. Those billion of dollars could trigger investments into better machineries, rewards engineers and scientists, improve logistics, etc.
[/USER]
Their is a quote from a computer game "Your civilization is based on the technology of the mass relays, our technology. By using it, your society develops along the paths we desire." - Mass Effect, your Canadian you should know.

Look at Vietnam geography, it has shallow width moving southward, a long coastline, we can draw that Vietnam's weakness is sea and air. Moving off topic but the hinterland is where most raw materials reside. Vietnam is poor, it uses the raw materials is has to export. It doesn't have a science history, resources (exported for profit), money for R&D. It needs security now! Maybe years later if things go as planned then we may very well see product inventions from Vietnam.
Also nothing is going to stop China's rise, that is hard truth!

Exactly my point. What is stopping Vietnam from achieving these objectives? VCP ignorance. Sure, you can buy weapons from the USA and Russia but you're not exactly controlling the technology. This is why they are second rated weapons. Nothing more. Do you really think USA is that naive and listen to VCP snakes? Look what happen to Paris Peace Treaty in 1973. Unless, VCP snakes finally decide to open up to citizen, open up to criticism, in other words "grow the f up" and learn to take criticisms as feedback and find out why people are criticizing. Of course, they wouldn't do it without a cost. VCP can talk a lot of sh1t but actually it is the Vietnamese people that take the hit from these good for nothing snakes. AQ is straight up brainwashed and ignorant to the point of being irreversible. VCP brainwashed people so they can control them. It is getting better now because China see how dumb VCP is and China took those islands by force. This pushes VCP to learn something and educate themselves so they can protect their corrupted SOEs. But that didn't work either, now they are asking for the US's support. While the US is electing a new President and TPP could be dead in the water. LOL!

USA isn't going to be your mother. Stop asking help when you are not ready to change.
[/USER]

Somethings in governance are not meant to be shared with its citizens, the opinions of those citizens have no weight because they truly don't understand the politics behind them (that includes us overseas).

It's true what you say about the tech from US & Russia, this should wake fellow Vietnamese, that they are only strategic partners not friends of Vietnam. The weapons Vietnam does have control over them, it's the tech transfers and maintenance that's the yoke. These countries spent billions in R&D billions in manufacture why should they give them away, does Vietnam have this money?
Benefits of buying tech from developed countries is that Vietnam also gets training, knowledge transfers (however partial). I have no doubt Vietnamese will use all they learn to enhance themselves. Also it's cheaper than spending so many billions on R&D only to have dud products, you learn from established nations get a sense of what needs to be done, how to do it and be on your own way.
Reason why Vietnam is asking for US assistance in EastSea, because China is quickly becoming regional hegemon, a united ASEAN can't balance China. Also it's in US interest that they intervene, because China would influence the whole region, transfer wealth and power that is teeter-tooter to the East.

Vietnam a sovereign country via blood - how many countries still stand that are sovereign, the VCP has done well until now, buying weapons from opposing countries, attract FDI and have have a developing economy.

Yes I know there will be no war - it was hypothetical. You must ask why that is, has the VCP strategically place itself? Trade deficit with China is telling because most of the trade is specifically in South China, this will deter those that benefit from Vietnamese business. On other hand China helps Vietnam develop because China needs markets for its products.

China doesn't help Vietnam develop. It helped Vietnam undeveloped. Look at the previous construction projects built by Chinese contractors. There is Zero food safety, zero work safety, and these are due to the lack understanding of freedom of expression and human rights. I'm not saying that they cannot improve it. It will take someone strong enough to stand up to it and it shouldn't be that way. The list goes on.

Vietnam doesn't want to go to war with China. China can go to war with Vietnam but since the US is somewhat involved. Not directly but indirectly. China has a lot to lose, mainly its wealth. Look at Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Shenzhen, etc. A lot of lose for little gain of SCS. This forces China to rethink of another strategy. Do you think China is going to give up? Hell no. Since Vietnam is still weak, poor and undeveloped, China can still rule the VCP.

And here you think trade with China is a good thing? lol! Unbelievable. Maybe you need to visit Vietnam. Of course, from VCP's mind, trade with China is a good thing. Why? it brings them money so they can purchase more useless Russian jets, subs, etc. For what? To leave it to rot? lol sure. While leaving Vietnamese citizens eating poison food that are coming from China. VCP doesn't give a hair to its people.

Beating up citizens for standing up to China. Unable to understand and complete a balance sheet. What do you call it? oh right, INCOMPETENCE! or LACK of EDUCATION. It's really easy to throw a few million lives to perform suicide missions for you. Of course VCP isn't perfect. What is wrong with VCP? Running by a bunch of buffoons. These guys don't believe in Education, Engineer and Science. They believe in lies, dishonor and corruption. Because it is too much work to be Educated and put in the hardwork. It's easier to steal and lie. Arrest/remove people with different opinions to protect their own ignorance so they can be on top. Hmm, does that sounds familiar? A buffoon.

You say "corruption doesn't bring security to investors". You have indirectly complemented the VCP.
Returns underlie FDI and we are dealing with capitalist everyone rightly demands returns.
Security means solid governance foremost - maybe hungry entrepreneurs can make swift changes via private companies that sway SOE's and maybe governance also. VCP is not perfect but Vietnam need stable governance beyond a point where it can transition to better social standards, way latter.

Are you in business and investing? no? then you're obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Government stability? VCP isn't stable, man. She's PARANOID AS F! It's not stable when VCP can't honor their own words. Unless contracts are protected by legal means and that legal means are being honored by VCP which is then in checks by Vietnamese public, then yes, that is almost stable. You don't understand politics and business, man. Only gangsters would agree with you about corruption is good business.

Their is a quote from a computer game "Your civilization is based on the technology of the mass relays, our technology. By using it, your society develops along the paths we desire." - Mass Effect, your Canadian you should know.

I don't play video games anymore. And I don't take quotes from video games. I live my own life and I create my own quotes. :)

Look at Vietnam geography, it has shallow width moving southward, a long coastline, we can draw that Vietnam's weakness is sea and air. Moving off topic but the hinterland is where most raw materials reside. Vietnam is poor, it uses the raw materials is has to export. It doesn't have a science history, resources (exported for profit), money for R&D. It needs security now! Maybe years later if things go as planned then we may very well see product inventions from Vietnam.
Also nothing is going to stop China's rise, that is hard truth!

Vietnam is not poor. Just runs by poor minds.

Somethings in governance are not meant to be shared with its citizens, the opinions of those citizens have no weight because they truly don't understand the politics behind them (that includes us overseas).

Certain things can and certain things should. Not everything should be closed.

It's true what you say about the tech from US & Russia, this should wake fellow Vietnamese, that they are only strategic partners not friends of Vietnam. The weapons Vietnam does have control over them, it's the tech transfers and maintenance that's the yoke.

These countries spent billions in R&D billions in manufacture why should they give them away, does Vietnam have this money?

R&D is in the Education system. People just need to learn it. You need a PhD to do any R&D work. VCP are running by dumb people whose IQ are probably 50 top.

You really don't know how R&D works. It doesn't cost billion of dollars. Maybe millions but not billions. Unless you're talking about starting from ground zero and work your way up (Such as develop technology to harnessing dark energy, develop technology to collect anti-matters, tech to produce a blackhole, quantum computers, bending space? etc). Again, why reinvent the wheel, when the wheel is already invented?

Benefits of buying tech from developed countries is that Vietnam also gets training, knowledge transfers (however partial). I have no doubt Vietnamese will use all they learn to enhance themselves.

Techs can become outdated and more spending required for upgrades and training. No benefit.

Also it's cheaper than spending so many billions on R&D only to have dud products, you learn from established nations get a sense of what needs to be done, how to do it and be on your own way.

It is not cheaper than R&D. It is not your own tech, you cannot control the tech in it. They have the power to control your tech without you knowing it.

Reason why Vietnam is asking for US assistance in EastSea, because China is quickly becoming regional hegemon, a united ASEAN can't balance China. Also it's in US interest that they intervene, because China would influence the whole region, transfer wealth and power that is teeter-tooter to the East.

Because Vietnam is too poor at developing a country. US is not interested in intervening in SCS. They are indirectly involved. US doesn't like Communist or Monarchy Systems. This is why US is US. They don't even trust China and Vietnam. Of course, they want their freedom of Navigation. The world will meet and rewrite how freedom of Navigation should layout and this should never happen again.

Vietnam a sovereign country via blood - how many countries still stand that are sovereign, the VCP has done well until now, buying weapons from opposing countries, attract FDI and have have a developing economy.

Ho Chi Minh has done well. VCP is still under pressure for a change. Only better when they fully accept this change then the country should explode with opportunities. Not now. The only country that opposed to sell weapon to Vietnam was US. VCP doesn't deserve full credit for this.

live firing exercise without firing a single bullet let alone missile? o_O

i would call it maneuver exercise

China doesn't help Vietnam develop. It helped Vietnam undeveloped. Look at the previous construction projects built by Chinese contractors. There is Zero food safety, zero work safety, and these are due to the lack understanding of freedom of expression and human rights. I'm not saying that they cannot improve it. It will take someone strong enough to stand up to it and it shouldn't be that way. The list goes on.

So the Hai Duong Thermal Power Plant Project is not helping development? That is just an example.
With the food safety, this happened also in China and elsewhere; it's nothing but opportunist, don't use one example to punish the many hardworking.

And here you think trade with China is a good thing? lol! Unbelievable. Maybe you need to visit Vietnam. Of course, from VCP's mind, trade with China is a good thing. Why? it brings them money so they can purchase more useless Russian jets, subs, etc. For what? To leave it to rot? lol sure. While leaving Vietnamese citizens eating poison food that are coming from China. VCP doesn't give a hair to its people.

You need arms to nation build. I've been over this.

Beating up citizens for standing up to China. Unable to understand and complete a balance sheet. What do you call it? oh right, INCOMPETENCE! or LACK of EDUCATION. It's really easy to throw a few million lives to perform suicide missions for you. Of course VCP isn't perfect. What is wrong with VCP? Running by a bunch of buffoons. These guys don't believe in Education, Engineer and Science. They believe in lies, dishonor and corruption. Because it is too much work to be Educated and put in the hardwork. It's easier to steal and lie. Arrest/remove people with different opinions to protect their own ignorance so they can be on top. Hmm, does that sounds familiar? A buffoon.

Vietnam has a science program running - only in 2014 when the economy was picking up, it really started to fund science, though the fund is too small. If you don't know home grown scientist from Vietnam win awards here
here. Also VCP developed the Ta Quang Buu Awards for scientist. Vietnamese students do very well, they publish research and findings into international sites.

Are you in business and investing? no? then you're obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Government stability? VCP isn't stable, man. She's PARANOID AS F! It's not stable when VCP can't honor their own words. Unless contracts are protected by legal means and that legal means are being honored by VCP which is then in checks by Vietnamese public, then yes, that is almost stable. You don't understand politics and business, man. Only gangsters would agree with you about corruption is good business.

OK sure your right, so investors poor money into countries where a coup may take place because of weak paranoid Government :hitwall:. What you say is true, no foreign country would invest in Vietnam. At least you know I'm not in business or investing and maybe a gangster.

I don't play video games anymore. And I don't take quotes from video games. I live my own life and I create my own quotes. :)

Good for you but I've never heard of you or your quotes.

Vietnam is not poor. Just runs by poor minds.

Certain things can and certain things should. Not everything should be closed.

Maybe you are right about VCP here, but it's the only governance Vietnam has, you want to usurp power - you have to go through a transition of civil war how long that last is dependent on how fast foreign powers can take over the country.

R&D is in the Education system. People just need to learn it. You need a PhD to do any R&D work. VCP are running by dumb people whose IQ are probably 50 top.

You really don't know how R&D works. It doesn't cost billion of dollars. Maybe millions but not billions. Unless you're talking about starting from ground zero and work your way up (Such as develop technology to harnessing dark energy, develop technology to collect anti-matters, tech to produce a blackhole, quantum computers, bending space? etc). Again, why reinvent the wheel, when the wheel is already invented?

So a PHD will take care of R&D:o:. So no infrastructure, materials, finance - I'm building suspicion of you.
Be keeping with context please, we was talking about planes and tanks.
I'm not mad at you dude, don't be mad at me we both want whats best for Vietnam :cheers:

VCP want to improve Vietnam infrastructure also economy, VCP needs to decrease their corruption, and don't use their untalented nephew to control Vietnam..but I think it is too difficult, They have many complicated relationships each other, Leader of Vietnam isn't Japan leader, isn't Chinese leader, Skin on their face is so thick, they always want to get maximum interests for their self, not for Vietnamese people. Vietnamese will be disappointed

Kanwa Defense Review (Canada): Vietnam is negotiating with Russia on delivery of 4 battalions of S-400 Triumf air defence system. the russia-made toy is capable of intercepting all types of modern air threats, including ballistic and cruise missiles and 5th-generation aircraft. Negotiation can conclude end of 2016 if no major issue exists (or the Chinese intervene and sabotage the deal). with S-400 powerful search radars (range 400 km) and missiles (range 250 km), we can put the entire airspace in the South China Sea under control.

I would love it if we can buy the technology too.

http://baodatviet.vn/quoc-phong/quo...-dang-dam-phan-mua-4-tieu-doan-s-400-3312693/

kanwa-viet-nam-dang-dam-phan-mua-4-tieu-doan-s400_11014485.jpg

Back
Top Bottom