What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

I never said that I love Chinese communism. However, I disgust how some Viet members in PDF keep trolling in other Chinese related threads and even antagonise Indonesian members.
so if chinese and indo members troll and insult us then it is okay to you? you don´t mind if they threaten with bomb vietnam?
how old are you again?

You know this a public forum where everyone can express their opinion. Chinese government will decide to bomb VN, not Chinese members on this forum. If they start to troll first, don't bother to reply but report them to moderator.
I'm tired of boring thread with tons of trolling without any actual debate

Why do you want to know my age?

You know this a public forum where everyone can express their opinion. Chinese government will decide to bomb VN, not Chinese members on this forum. If they start to troll first, don't bother to reply but report them to moderator.
I'm tired of boring thread with tons of trolling without any actual debate

Why do you want to know my age?
because I guess you are a little boy. you thank chinese and indo posts and insult our people.
if you are tired, then comment with clever posts. but I ask you why do you feel the need to scold our country, assuming you are a real vietnamese.

most of Viet members are not communist, are new generation nationalists.

Then it's your responsibility to oust the corrupted VCP and install a new government that favour Viet people interest
Where do you live in Vietnam? You must be the rarest form of Vietnamese who happy with the way Vietnam is right now
Vietnam education system is total sh**t where students with college degree earn less than blue collar worker in America (waste of talents):disagree:
Have you ever walk down a street in Vietnam without fear getting rammed by motorbike or being robbed?
You will not get arrested for ramming other people as long as you have money to bribe the police???:partay: :angry:

Young generation Vietnamese do not even care about history as much as Viet members in PDF like how many times I've seen students ripped apart history books after finishing their exam. No one care about your cheap national "ego", they just want to make $$$$

Oversea Vietnamese always try to bail their relatives out of Vietnam for better opportunities and living conditions

Last edited:
because I guess you are a little boy. you thank chinese and indo posts and insult our people.
if you are tired, then comment with clever posts. but I ask you why do you feel the need to scold our country, assuming you are a real vietnamese.

You are lucky to be able to live in affluent Germany. Don't look back to Vietnam until it get rid of the Communist

Last edited:
:raise:

Would you guys mind....... just do post good news about viet's military other than barkin up each other for the whole pages? o_O

10565141_859844554026291_5350605250624771098_n.jpg

Last edited:
You are lucky to be able to live in affluent Germany. Don't look back to Vietnam until it get rid of the Communist
regardless of you like them or not, as the ruling vietnamese communists expelled the foreign invaders and united the country, they deserve to rule the country. that reflects our deep tradition: from the Trung sisters to the dynasties of Le, Trinh and Nguyen.

regardless of you like them or not, as the ruling vietnamese communists expelled the foreign invaders and united the country, they deserve to rule the country. that reflects our deep tradition: from the Trung sisters to the dynasties of Le, Trinh and Nguyen.
did you still miss your Trung sisters? hooligan tax evaders eventually get caught and executed?

Then it's your responsibility to oust the corrupted VCP and install a new government that favour Viet people interest
Where do you live in Vietnam? You must be the rarest form of Vietnamese who happy with the way Vietnam is right now
Vietnam education system is total sh**t where students with college degree earn less than blue collar worker in America (waste of talents):disagree:
Have you ever walk down a street in Vietnam without fear getting rammed by motorbike or being robbed?
You will not get arrested for ramming other people as long as you have money to bribe the police???:partay: :angry:

Young generation Vietnamese do not even care about history as much as Viet members in PDF like how many times I've seen students ripped apart history books after finishing their exam. No one care about your cheap national "ego", they just want to make $$$$

Oversea Vietnamese always try to bail their relatives out of Vietnam for better opportunities and living conditions

I m living in Vietnam now, but I have been to in US some time. I visited Orange County too. My younger brother of my opa and his descents are living there. I known well what do they think about Vietnam now.

I dont deny that Vietnam is not developed country and govt officials are corrupted. Problem is to be discuss, but not here. When you have nothing to respond on troll of Chinese, let to be silence. ( gà nhà chớ đá nhau).

did you still miss your Trung sisters? hooligan tax evaders eventually get caught and executed?
the trung sisters are national heroine. they were not what you call them. as far as I learn the local Han court excecuted trung elder sister´s husband because of nothing, or simply put: civil disobedience.

the trung sisters are national heroine. they were not what you call them. as far as I learn the local Han court excecuted trung elder sister´s husband because of nothing, or simply put: civil disobedience.
No, they rebelled because they refused to pay taxes, then ended up being chopped off head. You can this kind of people heroine, which showed your moral level.

No, they rebelled because they refused to pay taxes, then ended up being chopped off head. You can this kind of people heroine, which showed your moral level.

you said what invaders had said, like Japanese did in China when executed Chinese who were not obeyed rules of Japan Imperial.

low educated boy.

Respect our heroes and we will respect urs. Dont forget that many times Han-Chinese lost in war against Mongol-Manchul and had to fled to VN and begged for protection from our emperors:coffee:

What does the news say , bro ??

Translate: Russia have some problem when exporting KH-35E to VN due to Ukraine stop the engine supply.

The CEO of the corporation Boris Obnosov reported it in an interview with ARMS-TASS on the “Innovation Day of the Defense Ministry”. “According to the program of import substitution we basically decided everything. All our products have Russian engines except for one anti-ship missile Kh-35E in export version for third countries. There we use the engine produced by Ukrainian company “Motor Sich”, Obnosov told, adding that Kh-35E is available, for example, in Vietnam, Algeria and India, and export obligations are “basically satisfied”.

I think VN need to keep a good relationship with Ukraine.

Quốc phòng / Quốc phòng Việt Nam
Nga 'gặp khó' trong việc sản xuất tên lửa Kh-35E cho VN?
(Quốc phòng Việt Nam) - Nga đang gặp khó trong việc sản xuất tên lửa Kh-35E cho xuất khẩu, sau khi bị Ukraina chấm dứt hợp tác kỹ thuật quân sự.
kh-35e_4233254.jpg

Tên lửa chống hạm cận âm Kh-35E.

Translate: Russia have some problem when exporting KH-35E to VN due to Ukraine stop the engine supply.

The CEO of the corporation Boris Obnosov reported it in an interview with ARMS-TASS on the “Innovation Day of the Defense Ministry”. “According to the program of import substitution we basically decided everything. All our products have Russian engines except for one anti-ship missile Kh-35E in export version for third countries. There we use the engine produced by Ukrainian company “Motor Sich”, Obnosov told, adding that Kh-35E is available, for example, in Vietnam, Algeria and India, and export obligations are “basically satisfied”.

I think VN need to keep a good relationship with Ukraine.

Yes, we need to maintain and improve the relationship to both russia and ukraine. Russia is surely the more important partner, but I believe it is wrong if we support Vladimir Putin action in eastern ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom