What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Then it's your responsibility to oust the corrupted VCP and install a new government that favour Viet people interest
Where do you live in Vietnam? You must be the rarest form of Vietnamese who happy with the way Vietnam is right now
Vietnam education system is total sh**t where students with college degree earn less than blue collar worker in America (waste of talents):disagree:
Have you ever walk down a street in Vietnam without fear getting rammed by motorbike or being robbed?
You will not get arrested for ramming other people as long as you have money to bribe the police???:partay: :angry:
This shitty education system (Vietnam) produce better quality student than US, UK, France education, so please shut your mouth up. In every competition, whether for the gifted students (like IMO, IPhO) or for the mass (PISA test), Vietnamese students are equal or beat US student by far margin. (if not for the ethnic Chinese members in US team, US team will fall even lower)
A professional in US may earn less than a blue collar worker (ethnic Gulf Arabian) in Kuwait, so what is your point.?

Last edited:
Vietnam in Debt Again

Vietnam may change rules to accelerate bad-debt sales that have been stalled by a reluctance to accept losses, hampering the economy’s recovery.
“Right now, everyone seems to be afraid of taking responsibility for creating losses to the state, so no one dares to make decisions to sell any debt at very low prices,” Nguyen Duc Kien, deputy head of the National Assembly’s Economic Committee, said in an interview in Danang yesterday. “That’s why the government is discussing changes in existing regulations related to the issue to have bad debt sold faster.”
Vietnam has struggled to clean up the bad debt that hobbled lending and hurt businesses, with the asset-management company resolving less than 2 percent of about 51 trillion dong ($2.4 billion) of soured loans bought from banks since its formation in 2013. Economic growth will miss a 2014 target of 5.8 percent if officials don’t put their efforts into implementing planned measures, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung said yesterday.
Changes in regulation would allow the asset company, known as VAMC, to sell the debt it bought at a low price to lure buyers, according to Kien. The VAMC has resolved 996 billion dong of soured debt since it started, according to data from the company, which hasn’t said how much of that was sold.
Bad loans amounted to 4.84 percent of total lending as of the end of June, Thoi Bao Kinh Te Vietnam newspaper reported July 21.

View attachment 43083

Vietnam seeks rule changes to accelerate stalled bad debt sales | Business | Thanh Nien Daily

problem is we don't let Hua Qui control a economy finance sector like in the past in Vietnam war.

some events

meeting between Chinese FM and Vietnamese FM in Myanmar
from the official annoucement the atmosphere is as cold as the winter in siberia.
133543121_14075638999341n.jpg

Polish Minister of National Defence Tomasz Siemoniak is on a three-day visit to Vietnam.
not much is known about the talk.
Ba%20Lan%201.jpg

Meeting on the sidelines of the 47th ASEAN Ministerial Meeting (AMM) in Myanmar on August 9, Minh and Kerry.
all signs point to a close relationship with America for the times to come.
Minh%20and%20Kerry.jpg

Thing becomes more and more interesting as the dynamic begins to roll.

the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey visits Hanoi today. The first to communist Vietnam by a American army chairman since 1971 when the Vietnam War was on. Let see what comes out from the talk.

US military chief visits Vietnam to boost ties

000hkg10088687_qdok.jpg

460x.jpg

BN-EC396_vietus_G_20140814043342.jpg

hoi%20dam.jpg.ashx

000hkg10088723_faxj.jpg

quoc-phong-2.jpg

Last edited:
martin-dempseys-vietnam-visit.jpg

ironic history: General Dempsey is also expected to travel to Danang, the place where the first US Marines landed on the beach in 1965. The citiy was home of a key US military base during the war.

@Carlosa
pls send him many greetings when you see him.
marines-arrive-at-da-nang-vietnam.jpg

some events

meeting between Chinese FM and Vietnamese FM in Myanmar
from the official annoucement the atmosphere is as cold as the winter
cold? this is a good sign. actually there is no meaing for meeting at all.

what we should do is to let vietnam become cuba of asia.

Thing becomes more and more interesting as the dynamic begins to roll.

the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey visits Hanoi today. The first to communist Vietnam by a American army chairman since 1971 when the Vietnam War was on. Let see what comes out from the talk.

US military chief visits Vietnam to boost ties

000hkg10088687_qdok.jpg
this pic is hilarious!!!

what we should do is to let vietnam become cuba of asia.!
No, we will become Israel of Asia, all our enemies can begin to wet the pants.

I'm telling you bro, I can smell the fuel coming out the engines of those new F-16's for Vietnam !
bro, I hope too. Dempsey reveals both President Barack Obama and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel told him: “The place for you right now is Vietnam.”

Last edited:
ironic history: General Dempsey is also expected to travel to Danang, the place where the first US Marines landed on the beach in 1965. The citiy was home of a key US military base during the war.

@Carlosa
pls send him many greetings when you see him.

I'm afraid I'll miss him, I'm at the mekong delta right now and going to Phu Quoc next, but if I see him I'll tell him that I want no less than 72 F-16's C/D version, block 52 and a dozen P-3 C Orions as well. I'll mention to him about your request for some Aegis destroyers also.

I'm afraid I'll miss him, I'm at the mekong delta right now and going to Phu Quoc next, but if I see him I'll tell him that I want no less than 72 F-16's C/D version, block 52 and a dozen P-3 C Orions as well. I'll mention to him about your request for some Aegis destroyers also.
And pls tell him to recruit more VietNam soldiers and have more VN general in US army when he wants to contain China. VNese, wherever we r ,will always fight with China till the end :D
10370448_1511238945765727_3580074610314684955_n.jpg

Are you on vacation?

Yeah...I like your way of thinking. Yes, pls tell him we need 6 aegis destroyers, for building the 3 fleets. Thank you.

Khmer Krom Protesters Burn Vietnamese Flag
BY MECH DARA AND MATT BLOMBERG | AUGUST 13, 2014
Monks and nationalist protesters burned a Vietnamese flag in front of the Vietnamese Embassy on Tuesday as the embassy continued to ignore calls to apologize for comments made by a diplomat in July.

About 600 protesters gathered at the embassy once again to press for a retraction of spokesman Tran Van Thong’s comments that the Kampuchea Krom provinces in present-day Southern Vietnam were under Vietnamese control long before colonial France officially ceded them in 1949.

flag-burning.jpg

Monks and protesters burn a Vietnamese flag Tuesday in front of the Vietnamese Embassy in Phnom Penh during a protest against controversial claims by a Vietnamese diplomat over the history of Kampuchea Krom in this photo circulated on Facebook.

The demonstration proceeded peacefully until about 2:30 p.m., when the flag was brought forward and Seung Hai, a monk who has been a prominent figure at the two-day protest, took the lead.

As the flag was lit for a brief moment, two protesters—a monk and a layman—stepped forward and urged the protesters to remain true to their pledge of nonviolence. But Seung Hai continued to agitate.

“How long can we remain nonviolent?” he replied to calls to remain calm. “This is Vietnam’s problem.”

After a few minutes of debate, the flag was finally torched, then stomped and spat on by monks and laymen alike.

Thach Setha, executive director of the Khmer Kampuchea Krom Community and the protest’s figurehead, could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

But City Hall spokesman Long Dimanche said that Mr. Setha, during a meeting with the municipality Tuesday, disavowed any association with the flag-burners.

“He said the people in front of the embassy do not belong to his group,” Mr. Dimanche said of Mr. Setha, a member of the opposition CNRP’s standing committee.

Mr. Dimanche said those who burned the flag would be punished.

“It is a group of anarchists…we have not decided how to punish them yet but we will wait and see.”
Khmer Krom Protesters Burn Vietnamese Flag | The Cambodia Daily

VN has just given an order to punish those guys .:coffee:
  1. Vietnam condemns burning national flag in Cambodia ...
    english.vietnamnet.vn/.../vietnam-condemns-burning-nati...
    Dịch trang này

13 giờ trước - Vietnam vehemently opposes Khmer Kampuchea Krom extremists for organizing illegal demonstrations and burning Vietnamese flag in Phnom ...

Back
Top Bottom