What's new

Vietnam Considers Waiving Visas For 9 Nationalities

Interesting. Not trying to appeal to their own diaspora - the US is home to about 1.8 million Vietnamese, more than any other country (indeed, perhaps more than all other diaspora communities combined). Of course, most of them are die-hard anti-communists.... like, they are the most die-hard anti-communists in the US, more so even than American Cubans, far more so than the average "white" American.
America is still the most accomodating contry in the world. That is the beauty of America.

And yet China still has higher living standards than Vietnam in every quantifiable category. How do you explain that? Don't dodge the question with more unrelated pictures. Tell me why China is ranked so much higher than Vietnam in Human Development Index, GDP Per capita, life expectancy, and....get this...cleaner government. It's true, according to Transparency International, Vietnam is a much more corrupt place than China. Once again Vietnam is exposed as a toilet masquerading as a country and all the children of that toilet/nation can do is to post random pictures of China. Facts > Viet delusions, every day of the week. :pop:
life expectancy at birth (world bank, data 2012)
Vietnam: 76
China: 75

Human Development Index (data 2012)
Egypt (112), Syria (116) higher than Vietnam (127).
the standing of both Egypt and Syria has even improved. very nice. it appears poverty, civil war, political chaos and economic collapse do little harm to these countries.

GDP Per capita
everyone with a bit of intelligence knows this value can be manipulated at will. ok, Vietnam is poor, are you happy now?

Corruption.
I admit that is a field that we must need to improve, urgently.

Last edited:

the standing of both Egypt and Syria has even improved. very nice. it appears poverty, civil war, political chaos and economic collapse do little harm to these countries.

GDP Per capita
everyone with a bit of intelligence knows this value can be manipulated at will. ok, Vietnam is poor, are you happy now?

Corruption.

According to the 2014 CIA World Factbook, Vietnam's life expectancy is 72.91 while China's is 75.15.

It's Dameisha beach, a miracle of Shenzhen, China. What's a pity !!

main201210021319000538800867538.jpg

shenzhen gdp 2013 $237b US
Vietnam gdp 2013 $171b US.

GDP Per capita

Corruption.
Why do Viets like using old data? :lol:

shenzhen gdp 2013 $237b US
Vietnam gdp 2013 $171b US.

Why do Viets like using old data? :lol:

It cost much to live in Shenzhen, am I right ?

You would need around 20,093.34¥ (69,467,876.96₫) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 45,000,000.00₫ in Ho Chi Minh City (assuming you rent in both cities).

Last edited:
Lol this little wanker doesn't know Shenzhen costs high while people there earn high either....
But still not earn high enough, thats why kid died in trash bin due to his father didnt earn enough money in Shenzhen.
Deaths in dumpster expose plight of China's street kids

two of the fathers, Tao Yuanwu and Tao Xueyuan, were rural migrants, who had moved from Guizhou to the special economic zone of Shenzhen near the Hong Kong border, where they worked as rubbish collectors
Deaths in dumpster expose plight of China's street kids - CNN.com
Stop lying while your people r starving to death.

But still not earn high enough, thats why kid died in trash bin due to his father didnt earn enough money in Shenzhen.

Stop lying while your people r starving to death.

It depends on whom to compare with. Shenzhen is far away from western standard, but Shenzhen's living standard, infrastructure, education and health care are millions of miles ahead of your country.

I pay 15,000d (71cent) for my breakfast, streetfood in saigon. how much do you pay in quangdong?
xe-%C4%91-300x200.jpg

I pay $12 CAD for a meal in Canada, most people can afford to. Just because everything is cheap in Vietnam doesn't mean you guys are better. You really need to educate yourself instead of trolling in pdf.

I pay $12 CAD for a meal in Canada, most people can afford to. Just because everything is cheap in Vietnam doesn't mean you guys are better. You really need to educate yourself instead of trolling in pdf.

okay.
my opinion on this, cheap means no one starved to die, expensive means jobless is death.
mentioned that in tropical nation, people doesnt have to fight the frozen winter which need much of energy and fuel.

Vietnamese have unique facial features. But North East Asians can easily identify difference between Japanese, Korean, Northern Chinese from other groups.
I can tell the difference between a group of Chinese and a group of Japanese, say 5 people a group.

If let me tell between two people, then it may be wrong sometimes.

Southern Chinese is not Han Chinese, Northern Han Chinese look down at you, nan man southern barbarian, you are slaves of Han Chinese for ever.

where southern chinese ran around here in SE asia like beggars in the past ?
How much is a big bowl of PHO in Vietnam? It's about 9$ in the U.S. I like a big bowl of PHO together with two spring rolls.
It's delicious.

I can tell the difference between a group of Chinese and a group of Japanese, say 5 people a group.
If let me tell between two people, then it may be wrong sometimes.

Yes, its almost impossible to completely tell the difference between groups of North East Asians. There are unique facial characteristics amongst Chinese, Japanese and Korean that can be used to tell them apart, but sometimes this doesn't work. There are also blurring of features. For me, as a Northern Japanese who has Ainu blood (my mother is half Ainu), I have facial characteristic that is unique from typical Japanese. I don't have sharp eyes as most Japanese, rather, my eyes are quite almond shaped, lacking the epicanthal folds that defines most East Asian obicular occuli. I have more body hair and i can grow my facial hair quite fast; and I'm taller than some of my colleagues (I stand at 6foot 1inch, or 185 cm). I get this from the Ainu blood i suppose. This is a trait most Northern Japanese have; we are lighter skinned, harrier, taller, larger build, oval eyes; very unique from the Japanese beauty of say Honshu, Kyushu and Shikoku. As for telling some Japanese from Chinese; i can. But i have difficulty telling apart Korean and Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom