What's new

Vietnam Considers Waiving Visas For 9 Nationalities

You pay $6 for 4 rolls? That's overpriced! The local pho resto I go to in Cherry Hill, NJ serves it for only $3.50. A large bowl of Pho Tai is only $8, too.
No way..$3.50? A large bowl of Pho Tai for only $8 dollars?

I need to have a talk with the restaurant owner.

I

4$ is too expensive. Maybe I should learn.

In Hanoi pubs with air-conditioner, one cup of tee with ice is costed 20K VND = 1 US$, very expensive !

tra450.jpg

when you take seat here in later àfternoon, a cup of tee costed 3K VND = 15 cent.

news-avartrachanhhanoi.jpg

Why do people only mention Pho and spring roll when they talk about Viet food? I think those two dish are overated.

My favorite Viet dish is their steamed fish:

2305_4-steamed-baramundi-oyster-sauce-and-ginger.jpg

Alot of Asian country cook steamed fish too but not as good as Vietnamese style. I think the Viet use special herbs and sauces and make good preparation to produce nice aroma and good meat texture.

I can cook this dish: white noodle soup with pig legs :enjoy: I buy the noodle from a Viet supermarket.
Bánh canh giò heo

heo2.jpg

Why do people only mention Pho and spring roll when they talk about Viet food? I think those two dish are overated.

My favorite Viet dish is their steamed fish:

2305_4-steamed-baramundi-oyster-sauce-and-ginger.jpg

Alot of Asian country cook steamed fish too but not as good as Vietnamese style. I think the Viet use special herbs and sauces and make good preparation to produce nice aroma and good meat texture.
LOL you seem to like viet dishes.
yes, herbs and vegetables belong to traditional kitchen of vietnam. and of course, all sort of fishes from the mekong river.

Last edited:
It cost much to live in Shenzhen, am I right ?

You would need around 20,093.34¥ (69,467,876.96₫) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 45,000,000.00₫ in Ho Chi Minh City (assuming you rent in both cities).
No, I live in Shenzhen, but I cost less than 20,000¥

I want to post some pictures of the facial phenotypes amongst North East Aians (Japan, South Korea, North Korea, China). This way there can be a more resolute appreciation of the varying and similar phenotypes.

Japan

Northern Japanese,
japan2.jpg

220px-Hirai-1.jpg

Central Japan
7xPQ959.jpg

Southern Japan

koenjiawaodorifestival-79421.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South Korea

6a01310f54565d970c01901d3b421f970b-pi

Korean_woman.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North Korea

attachment.php

2329927641_cdec65cc76.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northern Chinese

90603356-chinese-man-smiling-gettyimages.jpg

smile-%E2%80%94-young-Asian-man-2926282.jpg

Those northern Japanese can pass as Indians!! :what:

I can cook this dish: white noodle soup with pig legs :enjoy: I buy the noodle from a Viet supermarket.
Bánh canh giò heo

heo2.jpg

LOL you seem to like viet dishes.
yes, herbs and vegetables belong to traditional kitchen of vietnam. and of course, all sort of fishes from the mekong river.

Is that pho? How many times I've told you not to post phos any more, Viet. :taz:

Back
Top Bottom