What's new

Vietnam & China Expand Military Ties

And while US has regretted for their crimes, China does not.

The US or the West regrets nothing done in Vietnam. In fact, Southern Vietnamese like Gambit flooded for Western refuge, and are living lavishly abroad, while Vietnamese earn less $ than Indians.

The biggest traitor in the Vietnam war was Vietnamese. The largest massacres of Vietnamese in history are the Americans. If you still love them after they killed 3 million of your kind.

The more Vietnamese you kill, the more they love you.

Also most of the US government and military officials were promoted because of their Vietnam experience, and US have Vietnam Veteran memorial wall to honor those who died in Vietnam. That seems really regretting to me, maybe the only thing they regret is that they did not win the war.

Traitor is always insulting other. Traitor changed his hut.:coffee:

images

that is for trade. read our political stance! if you fail, don't appear to be smart! you potential ally, the one with the most people die out of hunger and disease everyday, is the most outstanding US bootlicker on the planet! when the usa farts, they say the smell is great and urge the usa to fart tons more towards their direction!

You are trading with usa too! dont reduce from a little rascal to a huge rogue

Pls to read carefully Shanghai agreement 1972, it isnt trade. It was interest exchange.
In fact China tried to keep Vietnam in divided State, like situation on Korean peninsula.
images

What did Deng said in Washington to Carter: spanking Vietnam, It's dirty Policy plot of China to get favour of USA.

images

USA addmited his failour and regreted. But Chinese are still lies about invasion 1979, killing Vietnamese.

images

Pls to read carefully Shanghai agreement 1972, it isnt trade. It was interest exchange.
In fact China tried to keep Vietnam in divided State, like situation on Korean peninsula.
images

What did Deng said in Washington to Carter: spanking Vietnam, It's dirty Policy plot of China to get favour of USA.

images

USA addmited his failour and regreted. But Chinese are still lies about invasion 1979, killing Vietnamese.

for what you said "americans regret":
1. do they apologise for the invasion?
2. Have they compensated for the death and injured vietnamese, lost home and families?
3. have they compensated for the poisoning of your land and for the deformed kids and all the distraugh families?

We fought one on one against you in the war because of your leaders' stupidity as I said ealier.

and you are still living in stupidity. Brainwashed by seeing too much hollywood movies?
The GI below wass repenting for the loss of his colleagues. Did he shed a tear for you? Keep dreaming! In us movies on vietnam, you are portrayed as the bad guys and gallantry goes to the american GIs for killing the vietcongs!

images

John McCain, U.S. Senate, formal US president candidate;
Colin Powell, formal chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and secretary of state; Al Gore, formal VPOTUS, Longtime U.S. senator from Tennessee; Tom Ridge, the former Pennsylvania governor who served as the first U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security; former Governor Gray Davis of California; John Kerry, the U.S. senator from Massachusetts and 2004 Democratic presidential nominee. One thing they all have in common is that they are all Vietnam veterans. That is just how much American really regret and feel shame about Vietnam war.

for what you said "americans regret":
1. do they apologise for the invasion?
2. Have they compensated for the death and injured vietnamese, lost home and families?
3. have they compensated for the poisoning of your land and for the deformed kids and all the distraugh families?

We fought one on one against you in the war because of your leaders' stupidity as I said ealier.

and you are still living in stupidity. Brainwashed by seeing too much hollywood movies?
The GI below wass repenting for the loss of his colleagues. Did he shed a tear for you? Keep dreaming! In us movies on vietnam, you are portrayed as the bad guys and gallantry goes to the american GIs for killing the vietcongs!

images

You are stupid.
1. Officially USA involved, is concerned by Saigon Gov, it's legal regime in South Vietnam after Geneva 1954, which China and other countries has been signed in including North Vietnam's gov. North Vietnamese did the same ways to help Vietcong. For My Lai massacre, Brigade commander Henderson was the officer who stood trial on charges relating to the cover-up.
USA is admitted his failure is enough.
2. USA paid to land mine and orange agents clearance. However it was effected to children of Vietnam war veterans in US.
3. USA support ADB, IMF ...to funding ODA to Vietnam, most of such money came from USA.

Up to now china didn't say apologize to Vietnam peoples when backing Khmer Roug attacked Vietnam 1976- 1979 and himself attacked Vietnam 1979.
Vietnam's leaders aren't stupid when didn't let China play his dirty policy against Vietnam.

You are stupid.
1. Officially USA involved, is concerned by Saigon Gov, it's legal regime in South Vietnam after Geneva 1954, which China and other countries has been signed in including North Vietnam's gov. North Vietnamese did the same ways to help Vietcong. For My Lai massacre, Brigade commander Henderson was the officer who stood trial on charges relating to the cover-up.
USA is admitted his failure is enough.
2. USA paid to land mine and orange agents clearance. However it was effected to children of Vietnam war veterans in US.
3. USA support ADB, IMF ...to funding ODA to Vietnam, most of such money came from USA.

Up to now china didn't say apologize to Vietnam peoples when backing Khmer Roug attacked Vietnam 1976- 1979 and himself attacked Vietnam 1979.
Vietnam's leaders aren't stupid when didn't let China play his dirty policy against Vietnam.

I dont have the amount about your claim of payment for the war crime. if you have it post it here. then we shall evaluate

you are in pretty bad shape, denying your country's suffering during and after the war hailing your enemy and the pittance paid by us through organizations whose funding are from countries all over the world.

We didn't take an inch of land from you even though we could have mauled you down. When the war was finished, it finished and PLA went back home. Why should we pay any apology to you!

Furthermore we didn't use any chemical weapon on you!
your 'idol' used DIOXIN known as defoliant or code name Agent Orange on your land and they have used dirty bombs in Kosovo, Iraq and in Libya!

and you are so pitiful. you don't even know whom this guy below was crying for and claimed "usa regrets":

images

I dont have the amount about your claim of payment for the war crime. if you have it post it here. then we shall evaluate

you are in pretty bad shape, denying your country's suffering during and after the war hailing your enemy and the pittance paid by us through organizations whose funding are from countries all over the world.

We didn't take an inch of land from you even though we could have mauled you down. When the war was finished, it finished and PLA went back home. Why should we pay any apology to you!

Furthermore we didn't use any chemical weapons on you!
your 'idol' used DIOXIN know as defoliant or code name Agent Orange on your land and they have used dirty bombs in Kosovo, Iraq and in Libya!

and you are so pitiful. you don't know who this guy below was crying for and claimed "usa regrets":

images

Hey, you are low IQ Chinese, don't understand nothing.

One more IQ test for you, look at the photo here under ! Could you understand ?
(don't forget to read five Chinese words !)

55212476201102100308301237364395494_007.jpg

Hey, you are low IQ Chinese, don't understand nothing.

One more IQ test for you, look at the photo here under ! Could you understand ?
(don't forget to read five Chinese words !)

RIP! Whoever he was!

you low iq question can't be answered by people from another low iq nation - your accidental ally!

we were great friends when the late 胡志明 Ho Chi Minh was alive. Here the photo he took with our Great Premier 周恩来 Zhou Enlai:

Corbis-HU010563.jpg

and now vietnamese traitors are ruining our friendship!

RIP! Whoever he was!

you low iq questions can't be answered by another people from another low iq nation - your accidental ally!

we were great friends when the late 胡志明 Ho Chi Minh was alive. Here the photo he took with our Great Premier 周恩来 Zhou Enlai:

Corbis-HU010563.jpg

and now more vietnamese traitors who are ruining our friendship!

You didn't answer my question about 5 chinese words in photo here.

And same person in photo you posted above, he is here in following.

images

Who is traitor ?
My testing is confirms that you are low IQ Chinese. Your post is idiot, just again showing double face of China against Vietnam.:azn:

You didn't answer my question about 5 chinese words in photo here.

And same person in photo you posted above, he is here in following.

images

Who is traitor ?
My testing is confirms that you are low IQ Chinese. Your post is idiot, just again showing double face of China against Vietnam.:azn:

that question you posted is moronic!

How many traitors like you in vietnam?

that question you posted is moronic!

How many traitors like you in vietnam?

You daren't answer to my question, cowardice. 5 chinese words in posted photo is slogan of traitors, is writting in Chinese, for cheating other people. :meeting:

I can translate that 5 chinese charactor "bridge of friendship between china and vietnam"
So what do you hint at? Of course we china and vietnam were friends,so we helped you with defending the us invader.
Then what had happened after that?Did viet leader told you the truth?

images

images

images

Well, many Viet fanboys here always dream China to split apart, then take a piece from it.

So don't expect that we will support your country to be intact as one piece. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom