What's new

Vietnam builds military muscle to face China

Huh "madam" LOL

Li ethnic (also known as Hlai) is a Southern China minority group I don't get your point about learning history again. They speak a Tai-Kadai language, I'm not sure if that's related to Vietnamese given that Vietnamese is a Mon-Khmer language.

And since you said you have zero Chinese DNA then it would mean you're from deep southern Vietnam and thus you would resemble Khmers and Cham people
- The Li ethnic minority lives mainly in the Li and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, in the centre and south of Hainan Province, with a small number of them mixed with the Han people. They had been a branch of the ancient Baiyue groups

VietNam( YueNan) was also a branch of Baiyue groups like Li ethnic,madam. Learn some history lesson before talking nonsense here.

- The Li ethnic minority lives mainly in the Li and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, in the centre and south of Hainan Province, with a small number of them mixed with the Han people. They had been a branch of the ancient Baiyue groups

VietNam( YueNan) was also a branch of Baiyue groups like Li ethnic,madam. Learn some history lesson before talking nonsense here.

What's that got to do with anything? You're most likely Cham / Khmer admixed because you are from South Vietnam. I'd expect Northern Vietnamese to have larger Southern Chinese components in their DNA.

Only Northern Vietnam was part of this Baiyue Kingdom, and not the rest of Vietnam. You said you have zero Chinese DNA in you so that means you're probably not Northern Vietnamese. You're most likely Cham admixed, so you can't claim any relation to the Baiyue.

But I don't really care about these Baiyue and peripheral kingdoms, it's like so insignificant and unremarkable compared to the actual Chinese civilisation in the Central Plains

That means you're really deep Southern Vietnamese, the kinds that look Khmer and Cham.

No, bro, I look like Genghis Khan.

but you got plenty of countrymen who do or who revered Chinese culture, including Ho Chi Minh himself (the guy that made you a refugee in Canada). I'm a central Chinese, I don't have any Mongol blood. But the people who ruled you and made you a refugee, they had Chinese blood.

Instead of talking about ancient history why don't you tell me how you brave South Vietnamese stood by and allowed foreign countries to invade your land multiple times without ever getting revenge?

You kids are always too easy to play with. :omghaha::nhl_checking: :dirol:
What a bunch of school girls. LOL!

tricky, disgraceful, deluded, sure you dont have Chinese blood````you must be those southerners, who are looked down by the northen viets lol`

LOL, it's not like I haven't heard about your garbage before. Time to get more creative, buddy. Oh wait, you're one of those. I'm so sorry RCRIMJB. :lol::blah:

Last edited:
You're just fussing over petty details. The total was around 1000 years no matter if there were "gaps" between it. As if small gaps negates 1000 years, that's insanely retarded thinking

It wasn't continious and how is it "retarded" to admit that a "gap" of three generations should not be considered? Don't you consider a three generational rule like in Europe, if you are third generation that lives in one city then you are native whilethree generations of being free from foreign rule for a nation means that it is free without a doubt.

It wasn't continious and how is it "retarded" to admit that a "gap" of three generations should not be considered? Don't you consider a three generational rule like in Europe, if you are third generation that lives in one city then you are native whilethree generations of being free from foreign rule for a nation means that it is free without a doubt.

No matter how you spin it the total was 1000 years.

1000 year for rebelling to kick out the illegal invaders.

Hey, I don't come to argue with you, saying it in advance..... Just discuss, please please.

Following are two kind of Vietnamese beauty, you guys tell me who are more "Vietnamese", you know, typical Vietnamese in your opinions. (By the way, I have no interests of male, so I post the female' fotos just now.) @Viet @Viva_Viet @name

0f0770054f6.JPG

346578fghnht.JPG

(Obviously 1st, 2nd are different type with 3rd, 4th.)

1053kjky.JPG

175736400903199.JPG

Hey, I don't come to argue with you, saying it in advance..... Just discuss, please please.

Following are two kind of Vietnamese beauty, you guys tell me who are more "Vietnamese", you know, typical Vietnamese in your opinions. (By the way, I have no interests of male, so I post the female' fotos just now.) @Viet @Viva_Viet @name

View attachment 286749
View attachment 286752

View attachment 286753
View attachment 286754

What do you like to say here ?

Vietnamese people Viet/Kinh from Red river, Ma river delta went to south and conquered Champa and Chenla in the past. Maybe there is the beauty mixed with local people.

Note that female beauty is more related to mother line.

Typical Vietnamese beauty.
hot-girl-9x-rang-khenh-viet-nam%2B%25285%2529.jpg

hinh-anh-girl-xinh-9x-viet-nam-xinh-dep-35.jpg

Võ Phương Thuý she is came from Danang city, là cô gái gốc Đà Nẵng.link:Nữ du học sinh Việt sở hữu vẻ đẹp chuẩn xu hướng
20151012-nu-du-hoc-sinh-viet-so-huu-ve-dep-chuan-xu-huong-1.jpg

Kieu Trinh, she is living in Ho Chi Minh city.Link: 6 nữ sinh Việt nổi tiếng nhờ vẻ đẹp tự nhiên
best_3d95447fa5-3-1157471-492696357472427-1488444264-n.jpeg

What do you like to say here ?

Vietnamese people Viet/Kinh from Red river, Ma river delta went to south and conquered Champa and Chenla in the past. Maybe there is the beauty mixed with local people.

Note that female beauty is more related to mother line.

Typical Vietnamese beauty.
hot-girl-9x-rang-khenh-viet-nam%2B%25285%2529.jpg

hinh-anh-girl-xinh-9x-viet-nam-xinh-dep-35.jpg

Võ Phương Thuý she is came from Danang city, là cô gái gốc Đà Nẵng.link:Nữ du học sinh Việt sở hữu vẻ đẹp chuẩn xu hướng
20151012-nu-du-hoc-sinh-viet-so-huu-ve-dep-chuan-xu-huong-1.jpg

Kieu Trinh, she is living in Ho Chi Minh city.Link: 6 nữ sinh Việt nổi tiếng nhờ vẻ đẹp tự nhiên

I want your suggestions, because you know more about your nationals than I know.

These two female, which one in your opinion is typical Vietnamese?

1053kjky-jpg.286753

Last edited:
I though we already have an agreement that if both country go to war Vietnam will get 'Rekt.'

That's not up for debate that's a fact of life.

Considering that Vietnam has been through multiple wars, even been bombed more than WW2 combined, they are persistent.

Dude, you can't convince me, even make me more confused. We can come across this kind of girls often in China, Japan, Korea, Mongol, some central Asian nations.

Da_Ngan-3_1.jpg

But the kind of female is rare.
1053kjky-jpg.286753

What do you like to say here bro ?

Do you know that Vietnamese Viet/Kinh people is separated from Muong people from 1,500 year ago. You can check here Muong people phenotype, Whos are living in mountainous area in Vietnam now.

7.jpg

Link here: Hát mừng dâu mới của người Mường

View attachment 286749
View attachment 286752

View attachment 286753
View attachment 286754
what do you want to know?
actually a Viet girl can decide how she looks like, all she needs is another dress, hair style, clothing and make-up. but we now are 1,000 miles off topic.

Vietnam Air
vietnam_airlines_crew.jpg

Viet Jet
VietJetAir%27s%20dynamic%20and%20sexy%20flight%20attendants.JPG

Air Mekong
04.jpg

Jetstar Pacific
ve-may-bay-jetstar-1.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom