What's new

Vietnam builds military muscle to face China

I wanted to say something funny as response but as I am afraid the mods here ban me at least a month, so I rather keep my mouth shut. Ha ha ha .

gambar-animasi-jepang-doraemon-bergerak-gif.gif
well whatever, to keep your hands shut up

Please close this thread mod. This has gone off topic for too long & We already established that Vietnam got a snowball chance in hell of winning against China.
49 cents ok (I minus one cent because even playing as a cheap cheerleader you are too bad too cheap) or are you want more?

I know u guys might dislike what i said, but the truth is Vietnam becoming China's 'Mexico' ... whatever u show off there, China has the power to stop ur economy. :coffee: A poor government means nothing to show, both expericned the War during 1980s not a big deal for China, isn't it ?

Vietnam builds military muscle, yes Vietnam has the right to protect themselves, just i do believe Vietnam can't afford another 10-year hard time for Vietnamese ppl. Vietnam already behind, not again become more behind, not good for ur ppl and the lesson is just taugh once time.
Mexico? LOL That is a big leap forward for us to get the landmass and GDP like that country. And you can stick your "lesson" into your a or into elsewhere.

Last edited:
They are wrong due to their simplification of the subject, you will disagree and call thousand year rule a fact despite being non-fact.

If you can't prove that thousand year rule was continuous rule without Chinese losing control over Viet even once in those supposed thousand year rule over Viet then prove it, but you can't because a non-fact can't be a fact.

Chinese in those supposed thousand year rule at one time didn't have control over Viet for 58 years which is enough for 3 generations of people.

You're just fussing over petty details. The total was around 1000 years no matter if there were "gaps" between it. As if small gaps negates 1000 years, that's insanely retarded thinking

Vietnamese posters on this forum are delusional.

How are they delusional?

Of course they weren't. Nobody was. But they did not lose only culturally. They lost militarily. There is a reason Mongolia never became a world power after the 14th century - Yongle Emperor's northern expeditions broke their backbone in half.

You should be proud. You have the mongol in you. But you're not the same as the OG.

you got more than enough Chinese in you not just before but right now.

lmao. I don't have Chinese blood. Otherwise, I'd be a coward. But you should be proud, you got the mongol blood in you. You're less of a coward.

lmao. I don't have Chinese blood. Otherwise, I'd be a coward. But you should be proud, you got the mongol blood in you. You're less of a coward.

but you got plenty of countrymen who do or who revered Chinese culture, including Ho Chi Minh himself (the guy that made you a refugee in Canada). I'm a central Chinese, I don't have any Mongol blood. But the people who ruled you and made you a refugee, they had Chinese blood.

Instead of talking about ancient history why don't you tell me how you brave South Vietnamese stood by and allowed foreign countries to invade your land multiple times without ever getting revenge?

Last edited:
tricky, disgraceful, deluded, sure you dont have Chinese blood````you must be those southerners, who are looked down by the northen viets lol`

tricky, disgraceful, deluded, sure you dont have Chinese blood````you must be those southerners, who are looked down by the northen viets lol`

The Southern Viets fled to US after the Americans abandoned them :rofl: , those left behind were brainwashed to join the Communists or risk being slaughtered by their brethren. All thanks to China the Northern Viets got to rule Vietnam so i can understand why overseas Viets hate us.

That means you're really deep Southern Vietnamese, the kinds that look Khmer and Cham.
Madam, learn again history, look again at Li ethnic, one of Baiyue groups, in HaiNan, CN. They r more beautiful, more educated than u.
img1456.jpg

http://english.sanya.gov.cn/business/htmlfiles/englishsite/traditional f and a/201109/2694.html

Another low educated lady. Check my link again.

Madam, learn again history, look again at Li ethnic, one of Baiyue groups, in HaiNan, CN. They r more beautiful, more educated than u.
img1456.jpg

http://english.sanya.gov.cn/business/htmlfiles/englishsite/traditional f and a/201109/2694.html

Another low educated lady. Check my link again.

Huh "madam" LOL

Li ethnic (also known as Hlai) is a Southern China minority group I don't get your point about learning history again. They speak a Tai-Kadai language, I'm not sure if that's related to Vietnamese given that Vietnamese is a Mon-Khmer language.

And since you said you have zero Chinese DNA then it would mean you're from deep southern Vietnam and thus you would resemble Khmers and Cham people

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom