What's new

Vietnam builds military muscle to face China

China-Vietnam, even the comparison is ridiculous. Taiwan still has a great computer industry but still nothing in comparison to a rising super power of China.

Taiwan can produce military grade chips, they had own capabilities to produce fighter jets and AI to control it, it removes human limitation out of equation.

The reason for this is because their electoral process was archaic if not ineffective. If the Great Khan died, all generals of blood relations had to return back from their campaigns to take part in the election of the new leader. Again, the way the Mongols managed (micromanaged, macromanaged) their newly gained empire was similar as if they were ruling the steppes. This was , ultimately, the prescription for their ultimately undoing due to the cultural varieties of their subject peoples.

Kurultai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that was a 13th century event which had little to do with the downfall of the Yuan.

that was a 13th century event which had little to do with the downfall of the Yuan.

The downfall of the Yuan was due in part to their brutal rule policy, which eventually led to series of peasant uprising. The most recent one was the one led by the rice farmer named Liu Futong and his Hongjinjun army. Before being destroyed, remnants of the Hongjinjun army was remodelled and trained under the same manner as the Yuan army, under the leadership of General Zhu Yuanzhang. In the 90 some years of rule, the branch of the Mongol Empire that ultimately ruled over China had ostracized itself from the Mongol Horde. One of the principal failure was the failure of the Yuan Empire's inability to forge and nurture relations with other branches of the Mongol Empire. Had they had this relationship, they could have called on the support and man power of the other Mongol Empire branches to help quell the rebellion of the rice farmers.

Yet China didn't rule Viet's for thousand years and China could't manage to liberate Macau and Hong Kong by its own compared to Viet's who manage to liberate themselves from Chinese several times.

China had to stare and wait... If Portugal and UK didn't had domestic pressure, it could have been in UK's and Portugals hands forever.
If, should have, could have, if only, maybe, alternate universe, lol.

That's how losers talk.
Btw, what happened to Yugoslavia?

A croatian trying educate us on Sino-vietnamese history? You shall be grateful mother land Russia save you from Hilters hands :lol:
Yugoslavia, is that country even on the map?

Please close this thread mod. This has gone off topic for too long & We already established that Vietnam got a snowball chance in hell of winning against China.

Please close this thread mod. This has gone off topic for too long & We already established that Vietnam got a snowball chance in hell of winning against China.

Is this snowball ? Do you Chinese forgot it ?

sino-vietnamese-war-chinese-veteran-searches-for-comrades-remains-01.jpg

I know u guys might dislike what i said, but the truth is Vietnam becoming China's 'Mexico' ... whatever u show off there, China has the power to stop ur economy. :coffee: A poor government means nothing to show, both expericned the War during 1980s not a big deal for China, isn't it ?

Vietnam builds military muscle, yes Vietnam has the right to protect themselves, just i do believe Vietnam can't afford another 10-year hard time for Vietnamese ppl. Vietnam already behind, not again become more behind, not good for ur ppl and the lesson is just taugh once time.

Last edited:
who are you dare to command me?
I wanted to say something funny as response but as I am afraid the mods here ban me at least a month, so I rather keep my mouth shut. Ha ha ha .

I wanted to say something funny as response but as I am afraid the mods here ban me at least a month, so I rather keep my mouth shut. Ha ha ha .
Ya you should shut up. They banned my other account for a month without giving a reason.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom