What's new

Vietnam builds military muscle to face China

what do you want to know?
actually a Viet girl can decide how she looks like, all she needs is another dress, hair style, clothing and make-up. but we now are 1,000 miles off topic.

Vietnam Air
vietnam_airlines_crew.jpg

Viet Jet
VietJetAir%27s%20dynamic%20and%20sexy%20flight%20attendants.JPG

Air Mekong
04.jpg

Jetstar Pacific
ve-may-bay-jetstar-1.jpg

I want to know everything about my neighbor Vietnam and Vietnamese, the more the better.

You know, in the past kingdom era, both China and Vietnam made a mistake, or ignore a thing. In government level, or royal family ties, they knew each other very well and wrote all communications in records. But common people lack mutual knowledge or communication with each other. In my word, it's called the most unfamiliar acquaintances.

In the beginning, it was about military muscle. In the end, it is about ladies. hahahahahaha :D

what do you want to know?
actually a Viet girl can decide how she looks like, all she needs is another dress, hair style, clothing and make-up. but we now are 1,000 miles off topic.

Vietnam Air
vietnam_airlines_crew.jpg

Viet Jet
VietJetAir%27s%20dynamic%20and%20sexy%20flight%20attendants.JPG

Air Mekong
04.jpg

Jetstar Pacific
ve-may-bay-jetstar-1.jpg

They do look like vietnamese. Asians can tell the difference better than non Asians

I want to know everything about my neighbor Vietnam and Vietnamese, the more the better.

You know, in the past kingdom era, both China and Vietnam made a mistake, or ignore a thing. In government level, or royal family ties, they knew each other very well and wrote all communications in records. But common people lack mutual knowledge or communication with each other. In my word, it's called the most unfamiliar acquaintances.
There is little to nothing to tell. You are probably the only one who shows interest in VN.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom