What's new

Vietnam blogger jailed for posts about China deported

:rofl:
Brotherly love
VCP is basically a mini CPC wannabe.
They imitate cpc but cannot emulate.
Yep, at least VCP is firmly agreeing with CPC's model of politics and economies.

There is some feud between the big brother and the little brother, but the little brother still admires the success of the big brother.

They can make Vietnam richer if they can pay more respect to their big brother.
You can't expect viet to understand economics. Or anything outside vietnam.

Two Ah Q masturbated themselves. :omghaha:

Two Ah Q masturbated themselves. :omghaha:

Just ask to yourself, who was copying who?

x7OImk3.png

F3U6D5r.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus Christ! Stop trying to defend your Tyrannical government the guy were released thanks to pressure from the US.

Just forget about he was released 10 years earlier when he isn't suppose to be imprisoned in the 1st place!

My Vietnamese friends, im afraid i have to agree with Reashot, he wasnt suppose to be behind bars in the first place atall. its U,S pressure which must have made the corrupt VCP release him. Vietnam should kick out the sham called VCP(who follows their patron CCP to the letter since they are both communists, instead of focusing on vietnams national interests).:disagree:

Last edited:
you can not deny that in cold war both China CPC and VCP is puppet parties of Russian Communists..

640px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

Ac.maostalin.jpg

China broke away since the 1960s, and where was Vietnam? :coffee:

PRC didn't really copy that much from USSR, whereas DRV has copied almost everything from PRC.

Just like USSR, PRC now is also a communist superpower who can establish its own communist faction, and what about Vietnam? Always a communist puppet. :haha:

Last edited:
Vietnam plaid as neutral position, in fact we are getting away from both, we don let both interfere in our affair.

There were two camps of the communist factions during the cold war, and Vietnam clearly belonged to the Soviet camp.

5LEK2lZ.png

There were two camps of the communist factions during the cold war, and Vietnam clearly belonged to the Soviet camp.

5LEK2lZ.png

Vietnam and African countries was changed to pro -Soviet in this time. after China shaked hands with USA and China backed Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam, Khmer Rouge invaded in to our soil and murdered innocent Vietnamese after 1975.

China (big brother) disclosed the her true face.

Vietnam and African countries was changed to pro -Soviet in this time. after China shaked hands with USA and China backed Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam, Khmer Rouge invaded in to our soil and murdered innocent Vietnamese after 1975.

China (big brother) disclosed the her true face.

In fact, communist vs communist was the main reason that caused the loss of the cold war against the West.

But Mao was right, the Soviet leaders were naive for trusting the West.

You can cooperate with the West, but you can never trust them.

you are right, why only bully vietnam? it is time to move on and put sanctions on others. Indonesia is a good target :haha:
stop being delusional, if china did put sanction on, us..then who will supply coals for their industries? and China not the only one who want to buy our produt because we are an active player in international affairs and forum, unlike your country, whose keep walks behind Russia's shadow and once again for delusional Viets here, dont compare your self to South Korea or Japan, go get some democracy, and then we'll talk

stop being delusional, if china did put sanction on, us..then who will supply coals for their industries? and China not the only one who want to buy our produt because we are an active player in international affairs and forum, unlike your country, whose keep walks behind Russia's shadow and once again for delusional Viets here, dont compare your self to South Korea or Japan, go get some democracy, and then we'll talk

Yes, put a sanction to Indonesia will be expensive for China. Because they have to build a canal to Thailand, or even build more rails to connect to the west. While if they are good to us, Indonesia, they can go through our sea without problem. Thus, it will be cheaper for their operation cost. So why antagonist us, while they will get more benefit by becoming our friend? :D

Of course, they have already have the plan to build rails to the west. But still, ships can bring more merchandise than trains. And they can just do that without any problem as long as they are our friend. Just like everyone said, have a buddy is better than have an enemy :P

poor you. that is sad. if I recall, you told me you earn money as construction worker. your hands and fingers must look awful. I wonder how you can find free time and contribute on this forum? :sad:

Yes, I have to carry the bricks now, a tall building is under construction right now, this is my job. When there is break time during my work, I will watch PDF.

Back
Top Bottom