What's new

Vietnam blogger jailed for posts about China deported

Is it truly a bad thing for China to aspire to be a first world country - to increase China's citizens' living standards and quality of life year after year? :china: Apparently it is according to our Viet friends. Better to be like Vietnam, which is a wannabe Africa, but with more filth and less food. :rofl:

What is wrong here when I said China is wannabe of S Korea and Japan ?

you are probably the most patriotic chinese I´ve ever seen. you work hard for the rise of China by carrying bricks and defend your country against enemies on this forum during your lunch break. I like you.
So he's hero of China !? PRC should give him a medal, right !? or at least .... :partay:

you are probably the most patriotic chinese I´ve ever seen. you work hard for the rise of China by carrying bricks and defend your country against enemies on this forum during your lunch break. I like you.

With his knowledge here, I bet he is working either in university or as a stock analyst.

Mao Zedong isolated China as he wanted a communist world revolution. that was too much radical for the rest.

He believed that the communist world should keep struggling against the western world. Otherwise, the western world will try to extinguish the communist world. The Soviet leaders dissed him as the foolish guy.

But his words were later proved to be right after the dissolution of the USSR, and you can see that the US will try anything at any cost to eliminate the potential opponent. They are still going after Russia even it is no longer communist.

Mao has perceived the aggressive nature of the western imperialism, whereas the Soviet leaders were naive.

Look to the sins of your own countrymen first, hypocrite.
Think before you speak. You sound like thunder after lightning; Appear bright before you open your mouth.

We are not the ones stealing the sea and air of our neighbors by polluting them.

People come hear for news and quality opinions to the related thread, but all we see is Chinese wannabe supremacist and racism. Yours and others like you shows off the maturity of your mentality with your posts. Do us all a favor and stop making your own people look bad. Ban yourself from this forum.

Last edited:
He believed that the communist world should keep struggling against the western world. Otherwise, the western world will try to extinguish the communist world. The Soviet leaders dissed him as the foolish guy.

But his words were later proved to be right after the dissolution of the USSR, and you can see that the US will try anything at any cost to eliminate the potential opponent. They are still going after Russia even it is no longer communist.

Mao has perceived the aggressive nature of the western imperialism, whereas the Soviet leaders were naive.
No, the Soviet Union collapsed due to economics reasons, not because of "aggressive nature of the western imperialism". the high costs of arms race, invasion of Afghanistan, support of North Vietnam, economic failures at home brougth the Soviets to the knee. Mao Zedong policy was more aggressive, not only domestic but overseas. He dreamed of a world of communism. He put the fate of China at stake as he wanted to achieve it by force.

North Vietnamese communists were not willing to follow him. So came the crack with China CCP.

So he's hero of China !? PRC should give him a medal, right !? or at least .... :partay:
yes, China needs more such person as him.

Last edited:
No, the Soviet Union collapsed due to economics reasons, not because of "aggressive nature of the western imperialism". the high costs of arms race, invasion of Afghanistan, support of North Vietnam, economic failures at home brougth the Soviets to the knee. Mao Zedong policy was more aggressive, not only domestic but overseas. He dreamed of a world of communism. He put the fate of China at stake as he wanted to achieve it by force.

North Vietnamese communists were not willing to follow him. So came the crack with China CCP.

yes, China needs more such person as him.

He saved China and kept it into one piece.

And your national father Ho Chi Minh was a good friend of him.

examples !? :partay:

Oh I dunno..maybe the article in the very first post of this thread? :agree:

Think before you speak. You sound like thunder after lightning; Appear bright before you open your mouth.

We are not the ones stealing the sea and air of our neighbors by polluting them.

People come hear for news and quality opinions to the related thread, but all we see is Chinese wannabe supremacist and racism. Yours and others like you shows off the maturity of your mentality with your posts. Do us all a favor and stop making your own people look bad. Ban yourself from this forum.

Once again, you're a hypocrite. All you Viets know how to do is troll Chinese news threads yet you complain about Chinese PDF members. Just because you people have no other option - your country is too weak to stand up for its interests and when you're too outspoken against China, your government arrests you on China's behalf. And the only way you guys can "fight back" is to troll PDF of all places. That's beyond pathetic.

Once again, you're a hypocrite. All you Viets know how to do is troll Chinese news threads yet you complain about Chinese PDF members. Just because you people have no other option - your country is too weak to stand up for its interests and when you're too outspoken against China, your government arrests you on China's behalf. And the only way you guys can "fight back" is to troll PDF of all places. That's beyond pathetic.
Likewise. Perhaps if you act more mature like a few of the respectable Chinese and most Asian members here, your threads wouldn't be trolled.

I could sense that you are drained mentally and physically from your posted comments. Is it worth it? Try posting more positive comments in your news threads. You will feel better about yourself and others will too about you.

I see that most Asian (East and Southeast) members here are long time veteran of PDF. The way I see it is that you guys are your own little community, if you would, here in this forum. So show some respect to one another. The only pathetic thing here is that without these people, I don't believe anyone will care to reply to your comments.

Likewise. Perhaps if you act more mature like a few of the respectable Chinese and most Asian members here, your threads wouldn't be trolled.

I could sense that you are drained mentally and physically from your posted comments. Is it worth it? Try posting more positive comments in your news threads. You will feel better about yourself and others will too about you.

I see that most Asian (East and Southeast) members here are long time veteran of PDF. The way I see it is that you guys are your own little community, if you would, here in this forum. So show some respect to one another. The only pathetic thing here is that without these people, I don't believe anyone will care to reply to your comments.
He's troll ... :D

So he's hero of you, you're here for lick his *** and bring his to heaven ...:D

He's troll ... :D

So he's hero of you, you're here for lick his *** and bring his to heaven ...:D

Hero? China owns the Vietnamese government. And there's nothing you can do about it. Now hush before your government arrests you. :pop:

It amuses me to "debate" your delusional countrymen. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom