What's new

Vietnam, 4 other countries attend Philippines-China Tribunal hearing

:coffee: Typical poster.
If i said something in favour of China, i am considered as 50cents army.
Same spirit learned from US, either you are with us or against us. :whistle:
We all know that SCS is not belong to China alone (just like India Ocean not belong to India). :sarcastic:

Oh please now you sound like typical chinese 50cent trooper i did not know they pay malaysians too again your just trolling first this is a west philippine sea issue

We all know that SCS is not belong to China alone (just like India Ocean not belong to India). :sarcastic:

Well we are not america we dont think that way we just do what we have to do to defend our way of life and our rights as for picking sides its up to the world really but our position is clear

Keep build more island in SCS, who give a F for the court. History show Vietnam was formed by Chinese ancestor, phillipine is just an island with monkey live there (no human was created until 1980).

Chinese can stop lying about your historical evidence in SCS, look at your map here, this is map of ROC, printed in 1926. Paracel and Spraty is not territory of China .

China KMT stolen ItuAba of Vietnam 1956, CPC stolen with force Paracel of Vietnam 1974.
China_old_map.jpg
Vitenam was still under the kneel of French.Lol. Any historical evidence of yours in SCS ?
Here is a map published by ROC in 1932,the 2rd was published by GuangDong Province of ROC in 1939 and
the 3rd in 1946. Any problem,thives?

1937_nanhai_daoyu.jpg

1939_Guangdong_Right.jpg

ROC_SCS_map_y35m12_85dpi.jpg

Again very stupid post now you people are using appel to pity to get support and simpathy? Oh poor china you people put yourselves in this problem by being pigheaded and arrogant from insult calling to racism even calls for race war the destruction of us lesser people you chinese and anti filipino posters here are pathetic as hell and hypocritical take you trash with you and face the world like true people! habeas corpus and amparo de libertad fools.
What insulting calling? Monkey? Just read about your historic files or elder books but not books now,you will get to know how kind and innocent we are, and what such a race you are!

Our Filipino history books say we are the first humans on the planet thus we own everything but we are being considerate and would rather uphold peace by abiding to the law of the seas.
Such a pity guy of you! Are you talking about the law of sea? who have given the defination? Spanish? American? Japaese? Is someone like your country people pity? No ! Just because they are greedy !

Vitenam was still under the kneel of French.Lol. Any historical evidence of yours in SCS ?
Here is a map published by ROC in 1932,the 2rd was published by GuangDong Province of ROC in 1939 and

1937_nanhai_daoyu.jpg

1939_Guangdong_Right.jpg

What insulting calling? Monkey? Just read about your historic files or elder books but not books now,you will get to know how kind and innocent we are, and what such a race you are!

Such a pity guy of you! Are you talking about the law of sea? who have given the defination? Spanish? American? Japaese? Is someone like your country people pity? No ! Just because they are greedy !

France colonial is recently. Islands of Vietnam Paracel and Spratly is continoued under administration of Nguyễn Dynasty in Huế.

Old map of Vietnam in the time of Le Dynasty Vietnam. Paracel is part of Quang Nam Province of Vietnam under controle of Nguyen warlord.

The map of Qungnam Province Vietnam from 1667.
rez_753_IMG_0968%20copy.jpg

France colonial is recently. Islands of Vietnam Paracel and Spratly is continoued under administration of Nguyễn Dynasty in Huế.

Old map of Vietnam in the time of Le Dynasty Vietnam. Paracel is part of Quang Nam Province of Vietnam under controle of Nguyen warlord.

The map of Qungnam Province Vietnam from 1667.
rez_753_IMG_0968%20copy.jpg

There was a record about sea patrol on the Paracel islands around 128 B.C.(West Han Dynasty).
There are many archaeological discoveries in this area from undersea merchant ships to islands living sites,from porcelain to copper coin,and these discoveries cover from Tang Dynasty(618 D.C.) to Qing Dynasty.
What's more, the Paracel islands exists in the records of successive dynasties,no matter political,military,geographic,business,travel notes,navigation maps,folk..etc.
And I think it's enough to prove.

Last edited:

1937_nanhai_daoyu.jpg

1939_Guangdong_Right.jpg

Oh please stop this irrelevant you have real evidence this all political to keep the ccp in power because they cant show weakness to the people they so called govern which did not voted by them at all so nice try 50cent troll enjoy your 50cents

Oh please stop this irrelevant you have real evidence this all political to keep the ccp in power because they cant show weakness to the people they so called govern which did not voted by them at all so nice try 50cent troll enjoy your 50cents
So can you tell me why your country people are still eating banana like monkeys ,and why we are not behind you far away under ' the crucial control and bloody slaughter of CCP ' ? Don't care about us, we just enjoy this crucial fate.

So can you tell me why your country people are still eating banana like monkeys ,and why we are not behind you far away under ' the crucial control and bloody slaughter of CCP ' ? Don't care about us, we just enjoy this crucial fate.

typical non related counter racist of chinese poster point proven

By the civilized nations. Of course you and the likes in this forum do not understand what that means so carry on!

Congrats in most of your post you just describe china not the rightful nations like the Philippines.Look i'm sorry if your government and you and your fellow drones can not understand but it's simple really but your country's arrogant claims can not be proven and your making excuses because you can not prove your claims because no one can claim a whole sea and call it their own.
Time will give thives a strike ! Just have a belief and wait to have a excellent watch.

Civilized nation ? You mean a place where 'State Form' just only became emerging after Spanish and American colony ?

I believe the Hague Court will be fair (only curious about the Japanese chief judge or the coming American chief judge ).

If a thief stole someone's property and find a bully to protect him,the bully command the thief to have a trail. The bully told the thief if succeed then the property will belong to the thief and the bully will extract some fees, if fail the judge doesn't have the right to compulsory execution, so why not have a trail ? That's the rule, the owner always have a net loss, and it's the so-callded 'civilized mean' , just absolute gangster logic !

Like I said, carry on. You have a very good imagination. You should write a book about it.

I don't mind share the SCS with Malaysia.

As you wish, monkeys.

Keep on jerking off, thieves. I'm just a Cantonese and I promise we have nothing with your monkeys.
You seem confusing the primary with secondary,we were the masters and you were the slaves, you belonged to us and part of our manors.
Did you really think the map was created in Tang Dynasty ? Please! This kind of map just emerged about Qing Dynasty. It's just graphicalization of old records and many western sinologists have their studies on China's history, you can have a retrieval. Don't be so silly !
If you can read ancient Chinese, then check that in your library's old books.

I'm just curious where is your country map with the Paracel and Spratly on it ? What's more,Vietnam had formal diplomatic documents claiming that SCS is China's territory and sphere of influence.
I see you have 1, 2 valid points, wanting to discuss, but as you lower yourself by resorting to insulting and racism, it is pointless to discussion. if you are not a monkey, what animal are you? a barking dog obviuosly.

Back
Top Bottom