What's new

Vietnam, 4 other countries attend Philippines-China Tribunal hearing

We do not care about how people look at us.

We are not talking about China.

We are talking about Why SU hated us and Why the other eastern EU communist countries and CN hated SU.

People hate each others , there must be some reasons. it might be our fault.

But so many communist counties hated SU , IT MUST BE SU'S FAULT.

what is wrong with you, do you lost your mind ? This thread is about:

Vietnam, 4 other countries attend Philippines-China Tribunal hearing:p:

Last edited:
My honor , sir!

Yeah, bite me.

Why your bad for my health sorry i don't eat trash

:coffee:
It seems someone is not Happy with Malaysia may be because of following reasons:
1. Sabah belong to Malaysia; same principle is applied to those Islands and Reefs in SCS, occupation = ownership.
2. Malaysia (and other ASEAN member) don't join them to counter the mighty panda.
3. Some forumer (like myself) made too much comments which they considered were too pro-China, that made them dislike us. :whistle:

Ya good luck with that you anti filipin racist god complex your country is going to deal china imperialism and more because of karma for helping arming terrorist

:whistle:
4x really good articles written by your countryman:
Congress should probe Aquino, Trillanes and del Rosario - The Manila Times OnlineThe Manila Times Online
China reclaims, fortifies territories; What does Aquino do? - The Manila Times OnlineThe Manila Times Online
Aquino gave China reason for reclamation - The Manila Times OnlineThe Manila Times Online
Use ‘BBL’ and CCT funds to defend our Kalayaan sovereignty - The Manila Times OnlineThe Manila Times Online

I can't believe you always keep blaming others instead of looking at yourself (i mean your country) and check what is the problem. :pop:

Ya good luck with that you anti filipin racist god complex your country is going to deal china imperialism and more because of karma for helping arming terrorist

I always check the problem of my country, but this doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye on territorial issues, specially when PH EEZ is at stake.

Malaysians surely act arrogant, no wonder why Indonesians have many issues with your people.

Well am saying you people help fund this problem by giving arms and training its fact so your getting in Sabah a backlash so its fact yes we have problems and success so we not lacking in looking in within am just saying you people contributes to the problems and your getting what's coming to you by the very people you people train by the way that's called karma :-) i hope you people have good one of that.

We do not care about how people look at us.

We are not talking about China.

We are talking about Why SU hated us and Why the other eastern EU communist countries and CN hated SU.

People hate each others , there must be some reasons. it might be our fault.

But so many communist counties hated SU , IT MUST BE SU'S FAULT.

No we are talking about the Olympics.

To enjoy how small Philippine could critized super power China like litle thief.
Who stole,who knows! Read your goverment's history files before islands stealing you will get the real things ! Please make those files known to all of your people ! To be a kind and honest person ,that deserves.

Of course China is all this and that, they don't have to respect the laws of the seas like any civilized nation. You might as well ignore this thread.
As the Vietnam,you made the same mistake! The same reply to you :Who stole,who knows! Read your goverment's history files before islands stealing you will get the real things ! Please make those files known to all of your people ! To be a kind and honest person ,that deserves.

Seriously, if you have problem with Malaysia arming those rebels, bring the issue to UN, and remember bring the proof.

Regarding the issue of SCS and China, those articles written by our countryman clearly highlighted the problem in your government and the way they handle the issue. Yes, China might looks arrogant (they have luxury to do so), your government act inconsistently as you didn't even take action against Vietnam who also stole your islands. :coffee:

Well am saying you people help fund this problem by giving arms and training its fact so your getting in Sabah a backlash so its fact yes we have problems and success so we not lacking in looking in within am just saying you people contributes to the problems and your getting what's coming to you by the very people you people train by the way that's called karma :-) i hope you people have good one of that.

Seriously, if you have problem with Malaysia arming those rebels, bring the issue to UN, and remember bring the proof.

Regarding the issue of SCS and China, those articles written by our countryman clearly highlighted the problem in your government and the way they handle the issue. Yes, China might looks arrogant (they have luxury to do so), your government act inconsistently as you didn't even take action against Vietnam who also stole your islands. :coffee:

Again your just biter on filipinos evidence has already given you can troll away all you like as for the west philippine sea issue we do what have to do to protect our livelihoods and or islands ezz and national waters saying crap does not help us and you so again trolling for attention

Who stole,who knows! Read your goverment's history files before islands stealing you will get the real things ! Please make those files known to all of your people ! To be a kind and honest person ,that deserves.

As the Vietnam,you made the same mistake! The same reply to you :Who stole,who knows! Read your goverment's history files before islands stealing you will get the real things ! Please make those files known to all of your people ! To be a kind and honest person ,that deserves.
Again very stupid post now you people are using appel to pity to get support and simpathy? Oh poor china you people put yourselves in this problem by being pigheaded and arrogant from insult calling to racism even calls for race war the destruction of us lesser people you chinese and anti filipino posters here are pathetic as hell and hypocritical take you trash with you and face the world like true people! habeas corpus and amparo de libertad fools.

Oh, ok... now we are trolling.
Which country is trolling for attention? ask yourself who is responsible to protect the interest of your country? The articles by your countrymen clearly highlighted it. You keep saying China is imperialism and Malaysia is arrogant but i don't see you say anything about your government. In fact, you are just like some of the chinese members (and others) who just trolling for fun

Also regard to the evidence, bring it to UN. If not, why not? This is even bigger safety issue to your country mainland than so called stupid nine dash line.

Again your just biter on filipinos evidence has already given you can troll away all you like as for the west philippine sea issue we do what have to do to protect our livelihoods and or islands ezz and national waters saying crap does not help us and you so again trolling for attention

Our Filipino history books say we are the first humans on the planet thus we own everything but we are being considerate and would rather uphold peace by abiding to the law of the seas.

Oh, ok... now we are trolling.
Which country is trolling for attention? ask yourself who is responsible to protect the interest of your country? The articles by your countrymen clearly highlighted it. You keep saying China is imperialism and Malaysia is arrogant but i don't see you say anything about your government. In fact, you are just like some of the chinese members (and others) who just trolling for fun

Also regard to the evidence, bring it to UN. If not, why not? This is even bigger safety issue to your country mainland than so called stupid nine dash line.

Oh please now you sound like typical chinese 50cent trooper i did not know they pay malaysians too again your just trolling first this is a west philippine sea issue post so obviously trolling for fun because you need to fill your god conplex because any positive filipino production for you is unacceptable because your notion of filipinos are lower i guess something to fill you holes and i do not care and do not wanna know. And the point i made before that malaysia has funded and armed terrorist in south to undermind mindanao but backfire as the american experience in Afghanistan which is text book by npw arming the wrong people cause problems for all at at less your country is suffering too a bit krama there but long term effects is still there it will take decades to heal but at less we have started opland bayanihan which help solve the terrorist problems but again it will take decades to heal again for the non imperials and non anti filipino jerkoff like my malaysian trollface poster here am not saying we filipinos have no problems by god we have and have made great efforts to solve them its been working but slowly as much as we filipinos would like to end them quickly we cant because its not humanly possiblem it takes time and effort, this people are just underminding the Philippines because they want us to fail while the opposite effect has happen for the Philippines and they have to live with that.

Chinese can stop lying about your historical evidence in SCS, look at your map here, this is map of ROC, printed in 1926. Paracel and Spraty is not territory of China .

China KMT stolen ItuAba of Vietnam 1956, CPC stolen with force Paracel of Vietnam 1974.
China_old_map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom