What's new

Video of Syrians downing Turkish Jet violating Syrian Airspace Released

Video shows Nothing !

Don't exaggerate: At 1:07 of the video people are standing on the beach when anti-aircraft batteries start shooting at the plane (which you hear) and the video explicitly states there is a high-resolution image linked. I agree it's not Hollywood high-definition quality, but this was taken by people on the beach with a simple camcorder.

A still image from the video starting at 1:07 showing point of impact of the wounded aircraft (about 5 km over the sea).

Screen+shot+2012-08-10+at+12.34.23+AM.png

Excuse me: What is this?
Screen+shot+2012-08-10+at+12.43.17+AM.png

Don't exaggerate: At 1:07 of the video people are standing on the beach when anti-aircraft batteries start shooting at the plane (which you hear) and the video explicitly states there is a high-resolution image linked. I agree it's not Hollywood high-definition quality, but this was taken by people on the beach with a simple camcorder.

A still image from the video starting at 1:07 showing point of impact of the wounded aircraft (about 5 km over the sea).

Screen+shot+2012-08-10+at+12.34.23+AM.png

Excuse me: What is this?
Screen+shot+2012-08-10+at+12.43.17+AM.png

wait a second, the video claims the hit occurred over the sea but the picture shows it over land and the wreckage was recovered about 12 NM off the Syrian coast. Did they use a star trek transporter to move like that?

Video or no video - the host is HOT! I wouldn't complain that I didn't see anything :P

But it is impossible to see a plane. The red circular area shows some extrusion in the middle of the sea which may be anything at all. Its not a video deviance but still some eye-witness is trying to make it one.

Video or no video - the host is HOT! I wouldn't complain that I didn't see anything :P

But it is impossible to see a plane. The red circular area shows some extrusion in the middle of the sea which may be anything at all. Its not a video deviance but still some eye-witness is trying to make it one.
Tharki....:lol:

BTW point of this video....:undecided:

Video or no video - the host is HOT! I wouldn't complain that I didn't see anything :P But it is impossible to see a plane. The red circular area shows some extrusion in the middle of the sea which may be anything at all. Its not a video deviance but still some eye-witness is trying to make it one.

I largely agree with you: The footage is what it is. I merely shared it (I didn't film it) to say: 'Hey this exists, check it out, and see what you think.'

hey what happened to that syrian general? what about all those syrian soldiers?

Back
Top Bottom