What's new

Video Of Pak Bunker Being Destroyed Released By Bsf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that sums it up :)
Apka pet to kisi ka baap nahi bhar sakta sir ji
You will always say no.

So its enough if indian forces can tell it to indian public they are taking suitable action on unprovoked firing

just go for one of those pre-made Classes,, they should unlock after you level up....basically you gonna have respawn a few times :pleasantry:
but after getting shot couple of time they switch me to other players screen

Indians, koi sharam hayya karo, you fools. Such a big darpoke country - man up, Hindu fanatics.

anything that can be asserted without any evidence can be dismissed without any vidence

i thought sharing videos of hot pursuit on LOC is against national interest.
why no surgical strike video or even one image realeased ?
Long Live Sheeps !!!
:D:D:D

The Pakistan Army was giving full support to the Pakistan Rangers, he said at a press conference, .

“Pakistani forces are firing heavy mortars deliberately towards Indian civilian areas. The BSF never fires towards any Pakistani civilian area. We fire only towards military bunkers from where Pakistani forces fire. We have inflicted heavy damage on 14 Pakistani bunkers,” he said.

Mr. Upadhyay showed images of the force’s firing that targeted military bunkers in Pakistan.

Indians have gone paranoid here!! anyone can easily conclude that its a fake video made by some Bollywood actors and artists, with cheap special effects.
No one can even scratch a Pakistani Bunker coz its a bunker of Invincible Pakistan Army. Bullets change their path when they come in line with Pakistan army and their bunkers. Surrender of 90K Pakistani soldiers was also a fake clip of a D grade Bollywood production and there is no country named Bangladesh.
Poor Indians doesn't know that no one can touch "Shuppa Duppa Poowa" Pak Army.

57145968.jpg

Here's what an Indian Navy ex-servicemen is saying and I quote "IA will go after Pak Punjab and only target Pak Punjab. In case Pak Army uses TNWs, whole of Pak Punjab and Karachi will be destroyed with over 42 nuke bombs being used against them to destroy and kill each and every person in those areas. IA is poised to strike Pakistan and dismantle it. Pakistan will survive as a nation comprising Pak Punjab and KP only but that will save destruction of Pak Punjab. Use or even a threat or any move to move out their nuke TEL will result in complete destruction of Pak Punjab".

And I do believe him as he is an insider and very close aid of DM Parrikar. Pakistan is in deep trouble believe me. Anyone in Pakistan who is rich enough should flee Pakistan right now before its too late.
34j9n36.jpg

@Zibago @django

Here's what an Indian Navy ex-servicemen is saying and I quote "IA will go after Pak Punjab and only target Pak Punjab. In case Pak Army uses TNWs, whole of Pak Punjab and Karachi will be destroyed with over 42 nuke bombs being used against them to destroy and kill each and every person in those areas. IA is poised to strike Pakistan and dismantle it. Pakistan will survive as a nation comprising Pak Punjab and KP only but that will save destruction of Pak Punjab. Use or even a threat or any move to move out their nuke TEL will result in complete destruction of Pak Punjab".

And I do believe him as he is an insider and very close aid of DM Parrikar. Pakistan is in deep trouble believe me. Anyone in Pakistan who is rich enough should flee Pakistan right now before its too late.

although I would take this with truck load of salt, there is a point hiding in there. Pakistan's major cities are quite close to India. so using TNWs on Pakistani soil close to Pakistani cities and agri centers will affect Pakistan much more. whats the thinking on minimizing this risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom